stinkskunk's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, January 1st, 2014 1:07 PM

baby TV channels not available any longer starting 1/1/2014

it appears babytv (330) and baby first is no longer available, at least in my area (Birmingham, AL) . i chatted and confirmed. Thanks for the heads up ATT. I have a son who's on the autism spectrum. Needless to say it didn't make for a good start to the new year for him to wake up and not have the channel he's accustomed to seeing in the morning. ugh.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

@Juwnie wrote:

My husband found the channel in our line up and played it for my son. Both were content with the contents and my son likes to talk to the screen which helps his langauge developement.  Now that it's been pulled in our area, I think it was a bad ramdom decision from At&t to pick and choose who gets to watch it.  I tried to go to the subscription - 'account management' channel to subscribe but I was locked out.  Soooo, I went online to see what is going on.  In the end, after about an hour of looking around and registering for the forum, the best I can do is request for it to be put back into my line up and talk about it in the community section. I went to support tab- to digital tv tab- to Channel line up- to a link in the solution page for survey- http://uversechannels.att.com/ and filled out that I want baby tv back in the line up.  Now I gues I'll be waiting for response.

Honestly, if your son likes to talk to the screen, would the other baby channel make much of a difference? What about Disney Jr?

I honestly doubt it was a "random" decision. All decisions are made based on the best interest of the business of AT&T and the customer base as a whole. Maybe it wasn't even AT&T's decision.

In the meantime, downgrade for a day or two, record several hours of the channel and then upgrade back to whatever you had.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

i found out that only ufamily and u450 packages include babytv. a solution the babytv issue? Youtube has alot of babytv videos and i have been streaming those on my tv. we finally hav our babytv again.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

youtube has lots of babytv videos...you can stream on your tv

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@alamogirl76 wrote:
youtube has lots of babytv videos...you can stream on your tv

As long as you have a smart TV, a smart DVD/BR player or can hook up a PC or streaming device to it.   Too bad U-Verse does not have a Youtube channel / app.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

With effect from 01/01/14, The "Baby TV" channel (#330) is removed from U200 package and U300 package. The "Baby TV" channel (#330) is now available with UFamily package and U450 Package. Please click on the below link to view the list of channels available for the Uverse TV package you have subscribed for.

http://www.att.com/u-verse/shop/channel-lineup.jsp?address_id=undefined&ref_from=shop&zip=

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.