(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 11, 2014 8:45:17 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

shewjr wrote:

american heroes channel is now live in HD  on channel 1259

If I am correct, the former Military Channel was not in HD previously on U-Verse. The channel, under it's new name, is one more HD channel added to the U-Verse lineup.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

shewjr wrote:

american heroes channel is now live in HD  on channel 1259

If I am correct, the former Military Channel was not in HD previously on U-Verse. The channel, under it's new name, is one more HD channel added to the U-Verse lineup.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: american heroes channel

2 of 6 (1,552 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 11, 2014 9:33:06 AM
(0)
Scholar
Now if only military history channel can go HD on u-verse

3 of 6 (1,542 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 11, 2014 10:28:45 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

shewjr wrote:

According to the latest Official AVS National HD Channel Lineups dated March 4, 2014, The Military History Channel does not exist in high definition.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1462894/official-avs-national-hd-channel-lineups-cable-dbs-fiber-iptv-upda...

shewjr wrote:

According to the latest Official AVS National HD Channel Lineups dated March 4, 2014, The Military History Channel does not exist in high definition.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1462894/official-avs-national-hd-channel-lineups-cable-dbs-fiber-iptv-updated-3-4-14

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 6 (1,528 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 25, 2014 4:18:52 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by Taylarie on Jun 26, 2014 at 8:14:19 AM

Can anyone assist me in getting a copy of DVD # 259 which aired on Sunday, the 15th of June?  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mary Ellen[Edited for privacy.]

Can anyone assist me in getting a copy of DVD # 259 which aired on Sunday, the 15th of June?  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mary Ellen[Edited for privacy.]

[ Edited ]
5 of 6 (1,201 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2014 7:15:26 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by Phil-101 on Jun 26, 2014 at 10:05:12 AM

lilmamablondie wrote:

Thanks,

Mary Ellen

[edited for privacy]

This may be a long shot, but got to this link, and call the number on the lower right of the page. 

http://store.discovery.com/?v=discovery_dvds-books

Phone Orders - 1.800.938.0333

Here is the web site for videos for the American Heros Channel:  http://www.ahctv.com/videos

However, you may need to go throught The Discovery Store as I indicated above. Good luck. Let me know what happened.

lilmamablondie wrote:

Thanks,

Mary Ellen

[edited for privacy]

This may be a long shot, but got to this link, and call the number on the lower right of the page. 

http://store.discovery.com/?v=discovery_dvds-books

Phone Orders - 1.800.938.0333

Here is the web site for videos for the American Heros Channel:  http://www.ahctv.com/videos

However, you may need to go throught The Discovery Store as I indicated above. Good luck. Let me know what happened.

[ Edited ]
6 of 6 (1,165 Views)