For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
talkingwire's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, March 19th, 2014 7:15 PM

Zoom Feature

I have three receivers set top boxes, this problem occurs only with one receiver set top box only (it is not the DVR receiver set top box). The U-verse remote control for this receiver is a silver remote control.  

When I press the Zoom button on remote, the “Viewing Options" drop down menu appears. All “Viewing

Options” are displayed (listed) except for the” Zoom option”.  I have used the zoom option before on this receiver set top box. This problem started several weeks ago. This set top box has worked perfectly for years. I have rebooted this set top box numerous times, I have rebooted the gateway, and the problem still exists. 

Thank you for your assistance.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

talkingwire - I believe the ZOOM feature requires an HDMI or component connection to the TV and an HD setting for the Aspect option. If your settings are correct, perhaps the HDMI is acting up. Try component.

Probably the setting was changed & reboots leave it.

Scholar

• 

195 Messages

10 years ago

make sure ur t.v. picture settings are to ur liking first then use the zoom on ur uverse remote

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Aviewer -  Thank you! My HDTV  aspect setting was incorrect.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

talkingwire - Thanks for letting me know. Always good to hear a problem has been defeated.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.