For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help with your equipment?
Mbzquestions's profile

Mentor

• 

46 Messages

Tuesday, February 9th, 2016 6:47 AM

Yahoo on iPad and pc

i just set up yahoo on my Lg android phone.

how do I set up yahoo iPad Air and PC. Will I lose all my important yahoo files and photos on iPad and PC? I want to sync them so if I delete on one it is deleted on both.

my Inet is uverse

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @Mbzquestions,

With the iPad Air, you can use their mail app to setup your mail. It is very easy to use and should be as easy to setup as the mail for your Android app. If you're not a fan of the mail app, you can download the Yahoo mail app for your iPad and use that. The setup will be even easier, since the Yahoo mail app was made specifically for Yahoo accounts. 

For your PC, you can either just check it by logging into mail.yahoo.com or getting a mail client program like Outlook. 

Hope this helps.

ATTU-verseCare

Mentor

• 

46 Messages

8 years ago

It is me again. I used yahoo for a very long time but tried google and could not deal with it. So noe

w my PC and I pad feel like they have infiltrated everything. On my PC currently have that Google.ropening page and then I use that to go to yahoo. I want Google out I want my home page to be yahoo and my email primary address to be mbzyml@yahoo.com with the iCloud a gmail aliases and my recover is att..Google keeps trying to make my main address my gmail address.

Mentor

• 

46 Messages

8 years ago

After reading all the chat on reading all the chat on how horrible Att yahoo is maybe I should reconsider...I have an iCloud address, so would it be better to put Air and PC on iCloud..my only problem there is everyone has my yahoo address. Couldn't the gmail be an alias to mbzyml yahoo and all my contacts could still use mbzyml @ y?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

It appears that I have two email apps on my iPad already. I have an icon on the top area purple with letter picture on it. When I opens it it it is the email screen that is light blue screen on it and few lines. That screen right now is showing files on too of files obviously a temp gliychshows some current mail.if I open fr on plan yahoo page it shows that screen but more importantly it shows my folders of many files. The other icon is at the bottom and is med  blue and the format is more structured. Opens directly to that screenmy three facts which I am hoping to combine into 1is on that page. I can slide sidewizs to see each acct separately or combined. Both have  purple symbol with envlope and but only one has all my folders of info in it and the other does not so I need that one. Can you talk me what the 3 are. I like the format of the last one but have a feeling I should use the one inside the news and mail folder which is ok too. What do you sugvest?thanks for your time and effort. Mb

Mentor

• 

46 Messages

8 years ago

I have found all email for [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] must go to the icon at the bottom , the the light blue envelope. It receives both and has all my important files. So what do I have to do to have yahoo mail and iCloud mail come to that box AND sync with my yahoo on my PC. Would it a iCloud for yahoo and the sync that with my PC?

Mentor

• 

46 Messages

8 years ago

It is not completely solved. I know i must use the icon at the bottom as it accomplishes

1 I can receive both yahoo and icloud emails and I can see themseparately or combined

2 it has all my  files I need

3 it can be synced with the PC

So do I delete the othe two icons? one has many other tings in addition to the mail. the other i think I can delete

Mentor

• 

46 Messages

8 years ago

this is not a solution from gamomad  it is my question. I do not want to get badges for wht other people are doing to help me. maybe less attention to buttons to the wrong people and more attention to our needs.

as shown on forum answer page I still have issues unanswered. Please help.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi,

By default, everything on the apps should setup using the IMAP settings, which should help everything stay in sync. The apps will authenticate with the server and the actions on your apps will be requests to the mail server. For your PC, to ensure no issues, we suggest logging in to the webmail version of your mail app instead of using a stand alone client mail program.

-ATTU-verseCare

Mentor

• 

46 Messages

8 years ago

I was writing a long reply..basic ly that this is like Greek to me. I was asking if your tech like att phone tech could talk on phone and remote access. I saved to drafts now I can't find my email. There was a full page notice to contact webmaster tech but the link was undeliverable address. It was webmaster@yahoohelplinenumber.com..also shows text of me asking about remote plus talk. Now when I try to your email to me this morning it goes to google calendar , I hate that they seem to take over everything.
Trying to continue on my phone..when I touch to reply to your Email to me
It is frozen. You can reach me by phone.

Mentor

• 

46 Messages

8 years ago

It sent my message  from phone but won't from iPad.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.