DougBr's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, July 25th, 2015 9:29 PM

Worst customer service I have ever witnessed.

My billing and service has been a mess since switching to Uverse. My bill continues to bounce around. Not sure what I am supposed to be paying. ATT /uverse is confused as well. I spoke to the Philippines and India on 7/24 before asking to disconnect service. I then got a lady in the US that seemed to know what was going on. Same issue last month when an SOS Person contacted me. He assured me to fix the issue and to contact him if the issue was not resolved. Next bill...same issue. SOS number/email expired. Next bill same problem I am out of ATT after 50 years. Sadly I like Direct TV, but ATT will screw this up too if customer service is outsourced to some third world country as the phones have gone.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@DougBr   That's why we rely on ATT Customer Care and Uverse Care here for 1st line CS/TS help/service.  They say they'll do it and it gets fixed. Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

This was written July 2015. Got a response today in September 2016. Thanks ATT. Have disconnected home phone altogether. First time in 61 years. ..no home phone. Got some rate reductions to ease my pain. Will see how long it will last.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

Give up. They are terrible. I was on the phone with them for over three hours. I’m selling all my stock I hate them so much 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.