Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 27, 2014
7:59:17 PM
View profile
Why is DirecTv's HD better than AT&T?

I just had AT&T Uverse installed, and left DirecTv and there is a very big difference in the picture quality. What is the reason for this? If this is a technology issue, is there something being done to resolve this? 

And yes, I have everything setup correctly, and I am using the exact same TV's and picture settings as I did earlier with DirecTv. 

I just had AT&T Uverse installed, and left DirecTv and there is a very big difference in the picture quality. What is the reason for this? If this is a technology issue, is there something being done to resolve this? 

And yes, I have everything setup correctly, and I am using the exact same TV's and picture settings as I did earlier with DirecTv. 

Why is DirecTv's HD better than AT&T?

27 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(27)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 27, 2014 9:48:03 PM
(1)
Scholar

It's very simple, they have more bandwidth per channel being delivered.

It's very simple, they have more bandwidth per channel being delivered.

Re: Why is DirecTv's HD better than AT&T?

2 of 28 (31,545 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2014 6:00:21 AM
(0)
Scholar

lgskaggs wrote:

Soooooo many questions to ask:

Which channels are you having this "very big difference in the picture quality" with?

What profile are you on with Uverse -- how many HD recordings can you do at one time?  (MENU --> OPTIONS --> SYSTEM OPTIONS --> SYSTEM INFORMATION -->SYSTEM RESOURCES)

What set-top box are you using?  (Same as above, except first tab, SYSTEM INFO)

What size display are you using that makes you think the PQ is different?

Are the programs you're noticing it on high-motion?

Picture quality follows the old saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."  What you may consider "poor" picture quality could be just fine for me or anyone else.  Which is why it depends upon the size of your TV as well.

If you're one of those "tech geeks" and you have a huge 72" TV, unless you have Verizon FiOS, you're going to be disappointed in HD picture quality.  Second choice would be DirecTV for such an application, but even that's going to have issues.

AT&T has upgraded their signal encoders and at least on my end, it is noticeable.  I've never had the "horrible" PQ that everyone rags on Uverse about; in fact, my neighbor's Comcrud service -- whether HD or SD -- is worse than mine, no matter what TV it's on, and no matter which digital box/DVR.  First place I noticed the encoders were upgraded was in space used on the DVR.  Currently I can record programs in SD and HD with both taking about the same amount on the HDD.

Do a comparison of the HD services offered by Uverse versus that of DirecTV, or look at the overall chart here: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1462894/official-avs-national-hd-channel-lineups-cable-dbs-fiber-iptv-upda....  Just a cursory view of the top shows AT&T with much more HD available.  DirecTV is a biiggg competitor, why aren't they over what the little old phone company offers?  Could it be that it costs them a LOT of cash to put up more satellites to expand, or sacrifice PQ to their customers by stealing bandwidth from the other channels on the satellite to fit one in?  The cable companies have to do the same with costly upgrades (which they have ALL delayed until recently, with the minor exception of Time Warner), and Comcast notably took premium HD channels (HBO Family, various Cinemax flavors, and others) AWAY in order to add other HDs (like C-SPAN), because their systems are maxed out.

If Uverse's service was so horrible to a vast majority of its subscribers, then would program providers (channels) be wanting AT&T to carry their service, especially in HD?  Within the past year, AT&T has ADDED at least 10 HD services, whether the programmer finally decided to offer it (i.e. American Heroes, the old Discovery Military) or a brand new addition (such as BBC World News or NHK World).  Before you answer, Uverse has consistently ADDED customers for the last four (and more) quarters, which means those customers left behind their local cable company or yanked the dish from their house.  Also keep in mind that Uverse is not a "monopoly" in their coverage areas, so it's not that customers don't have another choice especially if they DON'T want a dish on their house.

Your question cannot be boiled down to the simplicity of "bandwidth" as a solution.  There's much more to consider.  If the PQ is not up to your standards, Uverse has the 30-day period where you can cancel and return to DirecTV.

lgskaggs wrote:

Soooooo many questions to ask:

Which channels are you having this "very big difference in the picture quality" with?

What profile are you on with Uverse -- how many HD recordings can you do at one time?  (MENU --> OPTIONS --> SYSTEM OPTIONS --> SYSTEM INFORMATION -->SYSTEM RESOURCES)

What set-top box are you using?  (Same as above, except first tab, SYSTEM INFO)

What size display are you using that makes you think the PQ is different?

Are the programs you're noticing it on high-motion?

Picture quality follows the old saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."  What you may consider "poor" picture quality could be just fine for me or anyone else.  Which is why it depends upon the size of your TV as well.

If you're one of those "tech geeks" and you have a huge 72" TV, unless you have Verizon FiOS, you're going to be disappointed in HD picture quality.  Second choice would be DirecTV for such an application, but even that's going to have issues.

AT&T has upgraded their signal encoders and at least on my end, it is noticeable.  I've never had the "horrible" PQ that everyone rags on Uverse about; in fact, my neighbor's Comcrud service -- whether HD or SD -- is worse than mine, no matter what TV it's on, and no matter which digital box/DVR.  First place I noticed the encoders were upgraded was in space used on the DVR.  Currently I can record programs in SD and HD with both taking about the same amount on the HDD.

Do a comparison of the HD services offered by Uverse versus that of DirecTV, or look at the overall chart here: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1462894/official-avs-national-hd-channel-lineups-cable-dbs-fiber-iptv-updated-4-24-14.  Just a cursory view of the top shows AT&T with much more HD available.  DirecTV is a biiggg competitor, why aren't they over what the little old phone company offers?  Could it be that it costs them a LOT of cash to put up more satellites to expand, or sacrifice PQ to their customers by stealing bandwidth from the other channels on the satellite to fit one in?  The cable companies have to do the same with costly upgrades (which they have ALL delayed until recently, with the minor exception of Time Warner), and Comcast notably took premium HD channels (HBO Family, various Cinemax flavors, and others) AWAY in order to add other HDs (like C-SPAN), because their systems are maxed out.

If Uverse's service was so horrible to a vast majority of its subscribers, then would program providers (channels) be wanting AT&T to carry their service, especially in HD?  Within the past year, AT&T has ADDED at least 10 HD services, whether the programmer finally decided to offer it (i.e. American Heroes, the old Discovery Military) or a brand new addition (such as BBC World News or NHK World).  Before you answer, Uverse has consistently ADDED customers for the last four (and more) quarters, which means those customers left behind their local cable company or yanked the dish from their house.  Also keep in mind that Uverse is not a "monopoly" in their coverage areas, so it's not that customers don't have another choice especially if they DON'T want a dish on their house.

Your question cannot be boiled down to the simplicity of "bandwidth" as a solution.  There's much more to consider.  If the PQ is not up to your standards, Uverse has the 30-day period where you can cancel and return to DirecTV.

3 of 28 (31,498 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2014 9:27:30 AM
(0)
Contributor

I had that problem when I swiched TV's.  My problem was that I was using my old coax cable between the uverse receiver and the new TV. Once I switched to an HDMI cable the quality issues cleared up.

I had that problem when I swiched TV's.  My problem was that I was using my old coax cable between the uverse receiver and the new TV. Once I switched to an HDMI cable the quality issues cleared up.

4 of 28 (31,449 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2014 1:00:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Scholar

Disagree Uverse just as good.

Disagree Uverse just as good.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 28 (31,419 Views)
(2)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2014 7:05:51 PM
(2)
Scholar

While I'm a U-Verse customer and have come to live with the HD quality it is technically impossible for the PQ to be "just as good" as Directv as directv mpeg4 streams are around 8-12megs with U-verse they are 6megs. There is no twisting or tweaking around this, it's just AT&T's bandwidth limitations. Some are perfecly fine with and adjust their standards and others simple can't take it. It's up to you to decide.

While I'm a U-Verse customer and have come to live with the HD quality it is technically impossible for the PQ to be "just as good" as Directv as directv mpeg4 streams are around 8-12megs with U-verse they are 6megs. There is no twisting or tweaking around this, it's just AT&T's bandwidth limitations. Some are perfecly fine with and adjust their standards and others simple can't take it. It's up to you to decide.

6 of 28 (31,361 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2014 11:48:22 AM
(1)
Tutor

I'm late to this discussion but I just posted a similar thread about a half hour ago.

Even Netflix has better picture quality and between DirecTV and Netflix (and even blu ray) one comes to expect the same from the fiber.

Don't get me wrong, I think Uverse's video quality is very good (blows Xfinity out of the water), but not what I was used to or what I expected and I'm guessing that's the feeling of others posting about it.

I'm late to this discussion but I just posted a similar thread about a half hour ago.

Even Netflix has better picture quality and between DirecTV and Netflix (and even blu ray) one comes to expect the same from the fiber.

Don't get me wrong, I think Uverse's video quality is very good (blows Xfinity out of the water), but not what I was used to or what I expected and I'm guessing that's the feeling of others posting about it.

7 of 28 (29,764 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 9, 2016 10:36:39 AM
(0)
Contributor

It was explained to me, by the uverse tech, that the directv signal is of far better quality. My brother has diretv & his HD picture quality is night & day better than my uverse hd. Also, directv broadcasts in 4K now. No one else does other than Netflix.  I'm switching next week.

It was explained to me, by the uverse tech, that the directv signal is of far better quality. My brother has diretv & his HD picture quality is night & day better than my uverse hd. Also, directv broadcasts in 4K now. No one else does other than Netflix.  I'm switching next week.

8 of 28 (9,263 Views)
(2)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 9, 2016 10:40:54 AM
(2)
Contributor

Directv's signal is on a fiber optic cable for faster delivery, thereby providing a better quality picture.

Directv's signal is on a fiber optic cable for faster delivery, thereby providing a better quality picture.

9 of 28 (9,262 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 9, 2016 11:28:06 AM
(1)
ACE - Expert
Edited by JefferMC on Feb 9, 2016 at 12:25:29 PM

jolorenzo wrote:

That must be some fiber optic cable coming down from the satellite to your home.

DIRECTV's 4K offering is an extremely limited selection of movies that it makes available to the handful of users who have compatible equipment.  It's nothing to get in anyway excited about.

jolorenzo wrote:

That must be some fiber optic cable coming down from the satellite to your home.

DIRECTV's 4K offering is an extremely limited selection of movies that it makes available to the handful of users who have compatible equipment.  It's nothing to get in anyway excited about.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
10 of 28 (9,229 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 9, 2016 11:41:18 AM
(0)
Scholar

Where in the world did you come up with that ?

DirecTV is delivered from a Satellite.

Do you really believe DirecTV has FIBER OPTIC CABLES comming ALL the way down to earth from a Satellite to everyone's house.

You are a good sucker for a salesman selling Covered Wagons !!!!

Where in the world did you come up with that ?

DirecTV is delivered from a Satellite.

Do you really believe DirecTV has FIBER OPTIC CABLES comming ALL the way down to earth from a Satellite to everyone's house.

You are a good sucker for a salesman selling Covered Wagons !!!!

11 of 28 (9,222 Views)
(3)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 9, 2016 11:48:38 AM
(3)
Scholar

WHY did you change from the BEST PQ Provider (DirecTV)

to the Lowest ?

It is NOT technically possible to "STUFF"  HDTV, Internet and (2) phone Lines into an OLD (1) Pair Copper Phone line.

and YES, AT&T "DID" something about it. They Bought DirecTV.

to the Lowest ?

It is NOT technically possible to "STUFF"  HDTV, Internet and (2) phone Lines into an OLD (1) Pair Copper Phone line.

12 of 28 (9,213 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 9, 2016 12:18:58 PM
(1)
ACE - Expert

directv100 wrote:

to the Lowest ?

I think Bilbo and Gandalf are cooking up a surprise for you.

Yes, it is technically possible to "stuff" HDTV, Internet and two VOIP voice channels into old copper pair.  Millions of users will attest to this fact.

directv100 wrote:

to the Lowest ?

I think Bilbo and Gandalf are cooking up a surprise for you.

Yes, it is technically possible to "stuff" HDTV, Internet and two VOIP voice channels into old copper pair.  Millions of users will attest to this fact.

13 of 28 (9,193 Views)
(3)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 9, 2016 12:28:46 PM
(3)
Scholar

My mistake, you are correct, it is possible to "Stuff" them together, BUT they will NOT work as well compared to doing it separetly.

Who are Bilbo and Gandalf

My mistake, you are correct, it is possible to "Stuff" them together, BUT they will NOT work as well compared to doing it separetly.

14 of 28 (9,186 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 9, 2016 12:46:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

jolorenzo wrote:

WOAH...I'm going to need some clarity on that statement.  Smiley Frustrated

jolorenzo wrote:

WOAH...I'm going to need some clarity on that statement.  Smiley Frustrated

15 of 28 (9,176 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 9, 2016 1:26:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

directv100 wrote:

How well it works varies from very well to poorly depending on the distance from your home to the neighborhood VRAD, the gauge, age and history of the wiring involved.  Those in neighborhoods less than 30 years old who live withn a half-mile of their VRAD should have no problem with HD video, decent High Speed Internet, and VOIP (which doesn't take enough bandwidth to enter in to the conversation).

Some information on Bilbo and Gandalf on this website.  The specific page referenced is especially relevant.

directv100 wrote:

How well it works varies from very well to poorly depending on the distance from your home to the neighborhood VRAD, the gauge, age and history of the wiring involved.  Those in neighborhoods less than 30 years old who live withn a half-mile of their VRAD should have no problem with HD video, decent High Speed Internet, and VOIP (which doesn't take enough bandwidth to enter in to the conversation).

Some information on Bilbo and Gandalf on this website.  The specific page referenced is especially relevant.

16 of 28 (9,148 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 9, 2016 1:59:44 PM
(0)
Scholar

That is All correct.

Don't forget you can-NOT measure the distance from the VRAD in a straight line.

Sometimes the "Wire" takes an obstacle course.

Example: An apartrment house. The wires may go to the Far end of the complex, to the Main, or Sub Phone room,  then wind themselves through the building, NOT always going the most direct route.

This can also be true of the cables in the street, Buried, and on poles.

If they are tooo long, you may not get any signal.

You also have to consider how MANY devices are sharing the line.

Tell me more about   Bilbo and Gandalf

That is All correct.

Example: An apartrment house. The wires may go to the Far end of the complex, to the Main, or Sub Phone room,  then wind themselves through the building, NOT always going the most direct route.

17 of 28 (9,127 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 9, 2016 2:22:37 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

directv100 wrote:

That is All correct.

Nothing but bashing Uverse, isn't that your thing?  SomeJoe7777's UvRealtime told me 400' and walking it found it was 396' away.   Sometimes it is just straight lines.

Have great Uverse HD TV on my Panasonic plasma and 12/1.50M always getting 15.35/2.00M on speed tests.  Actually get 16.24/2.17M on speedof.me.

I've had Dish before this, but dropped it after a tree was in the way of the HD satellite and decided I wanted Uverse.  Had to wait a few weeks before getting the Congratutions on Uverse service.

Pretty sure there is a tree in the way of DirecTV satellite too; although another resident in my 4 family flat got it in early winter (never a good idea if trees around).  Be interesting if there aren't problems in Spring when leaves spring up on the trees. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

directv100 wrote:

That is All correct.

Nothing but bashing Uverse, isn't that your thing?  SomeJoe7777's UvRealtime told me 400' and walking it found it was 396' away.   Sometimes it is just straight lines.

Have great Uverse HD TV on my Panasonic plasma and 12/1.50M always getting 15.35/2.00M on speed tests.  Actually get 16.24/2.17M on speedof.me.

I've had Dish before this, but dropped it after a tree was in the way of the HD satellite and decided I wanted Uverse.  Had to wait a few weeks before getting the Congratutions on Uverse service.

Pretty sure there is a tree in the way of DirecTV satellite too; although another resident in my 4 family flat got it in early winter (never a good idea if trees around).  Be interesting if there aren't problems in Spring when leaves spring up on the trees. Smiley Surprised

Chris

18 of 28 (9,104 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 9, 2016 3:45:03 PM
(0)
Tutor

jolorenzo wrote:

It would be a better quality, coming directly from the satellite to a short cable to your router or set top box.  If you are using the wireless solution, Genie, the signal will stay great - assuming everyone is in range of the router's wireless signal.

I switched from DirecTV/Brighthouse Internet to Uverse, and while the video quality is very good on Uverse, it just holds a candle to DirecTV, resolution wise.

My only problem with having DirecTV is the weather - I'm in central Florida and we have almost constant thunderstorms during the summer, which block the signal to the satellite (and quite often fries the cable modem/router).  I would love to use DirecTV with the option of switching to Uverse TV when the signal cuts out from the cloud cover.  That would be too sweet for words.

jolorenzo wrote:

It would be a better quality, coming directly from the satellite to a short cable to your router or set top box.  If you are using the wireless solution, Genie, the signal will stay great - assuming everyone is in range of the router's wireless signal.

I switched from DirecTV/Brighthouse Internet to Uverse, and while the video quality is very good on Uverse, it just holds a candle to DirecTV, resolution wise.

My only problem with having DirecTV is the weather - I'm in central Florida and we have almost constant thunderstorms during the summer, which block the signal to the satellite (and quite often fries the cable modem/router).  I would love to use DirecTV with the option of switching to Uverse TV when the signal cuts out from the cloud cover.  That would be too sweet for words.

19 of 28 (9,062 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2016 5:57:38 AM
(0)
Tutor
Not my words...came from the uverse/directv tech's mouth! Lol
Not my words...came from the uverse/directv tech's mouth! Lol

Re: Why is DirecTv's HD better than AT

20 of 28 (8,893 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2016 7:40:38 AM
(0)
Contributor
Yup, hope there aren't any intergallactic trip ups!
Yup, hope there aren't any intergallactic trip ups!

Re: Why is DirecTv's HD better than AT

21 of 28 (8,892 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2016 11:19:29 AM
(1)
Employee
Good afternoon everyone! Yes all of you have valid points. You all have done great research. Yes our system is over a twisted pair line and as stated our distance to you may vary, but ALL of our RG's will allocate a certain bandwidth to your STB no matter what you will have dedicated bandwidth. As someone else stated it can vary on picture size, TV set, even the broadcast channel itself. To let you know, all our boxes come set standard to 720p. This can be changed to 1080p by entering the settings and navigate to the right where you will see picture settings.

Information you all can look up to help you is the compression rates between different cable providers to gain better knowledge in this area. Thanks guys, have a great day.
Good afternoon everyone! Yes all of you have valid points. You all have done great research. Yes our system is over a twisted pair line and as stated our distance to you may vary, but ALL of our RG's will allocate a certain bandwidth to your STB no matter what you will have dedicated bandwidth. As someone else stated it can vary on picture size, TV set, even the broadcast channel itself. To let you know, all our boxes come set standard to 720p. This can be changed to 1080p by entering the settings and navigate to the right where you will see picture settings.

Information you all can look up to help you is the compression rates between different cable providers to gain better knowledge in this area. Thanks guys, have a great day.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

22 of 28 (8,828 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 12, 2016 3:21:15 PM
(0)
Tutor

CR013Y wrote:

Thanks for the info.  I have Uverse using the Cisco ISB7500 STB and it only offers 1080i.  Is there a newer STB that I should request?  Also, can you provide a link that includes the compression information that you noted above?  I am in Naperville, IL and am trying to decide between Uverse or switching to Direct TV.

CR013Y wrote:

Thanks for the info.  I have Uverse using the Cisco ISB7500 STB and it only offers 1080i.  Is there a newer STB that I should request?  Also, can you provide a link that includes the compression information that you noted above?  I am in Naperville, IL and am trying to decide between Uverse or switching to Direct TV.

23 of 28 (8,696 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 12, 2016 4:00:19 PM
(1)
ACE - Expert

I believe that the previous poster misspoke and that it outputs at 1080i.  As will most HD content on most services, including DIRECTV and DISH.  There are exceptions.  U-verse averages just under 6 Mbps per second per HD channel, regardless of whether it is 720p or 1080i.

I believe that the previous poster misspoke and that it outputs at 1080i.  As will most HD content on most services, including DIRECTV and DISH.  There are exceptions.  U-verse averages just under 6 Mbps per second per HD channel, regardless of whether it is 720p or 1080i.

24 of 28 (8,684 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2016 7:27:56 AM
(0)
Contributor
This uverse crap sucks. Nothing loads freezes, doesn't record. Streaming is terrible, have to reset and on and off trying to compensate and maniputate to watch anything on a daily basis. Upgraded my internet speed and seems slower than it was before upgrade. Had several techs and no matter what more of the same. Had direct tv for several years. Only had issues during weather conditions. Lived out in the boonies and all still worked. This att crap once I switch I will never come back worse service ever and paying 200 a month no thank you.
This uverse crap sucks. Nothing loads freezes, doesn't record. Streaming is terrible, have to reset and on and off trying to compensate and maniputate to watch anything on a daily basis. Upgraded my internet speed and seems slower than it was before upgrade. Had several techs and no matter what more of the same. Had direct tv for several years. Only had issues during weather conditions. Lived out in the boonies and all still worked. This att crap once I switch I will never come back worse service ever and paying 200 a month no thank you.

25 of 28 (4,129 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2016 10:39:58 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by mibrnsurg on Apr 25, 2016 at 10:46:11 AM

@chris38   On all Uverse RGs, IPv6 causes disconnects, rebooting and browsing problems (Internet).

Disable IPv6 in all Uverse RGs  info here:

https://forums.att.com/t5/Equipment/Slow-connection-using-Google-Facebook-and-certain-sites-after/m-...

If a 2wire/Pace/Arris RG (3800, 3801, 5031, 5268) click the Go here link at top the orange globe.

Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

@chris38   On all Uverse RGs, IPv6 causes disconnects, rebooting and browsing problems (Internet).

Disable IPv6 in all Uverse RGs  info here:

https://forums.att.com/t5/Equipment/Slow-connection-using-Google-Facebook-and-certain-sites-after/m-p/3860323#M382

If a 2wire/Pace/Arris RG (3800, 3801, 5031, 5268) click the Go here link at top the orange globe.

Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

[ Edited ]
26 of 28 (4,077 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 13, 2016 6:10:55 AM
(0)
Contributor
I recently changed back to direct tv from att uverse because I was asked about what I was paying at my att store and I was paying more for att that direct. The quality is way better and I was told by the att rep that the plan is to try to get everyone off of uverse and to only offer direct tv
I recently changed back to direct tv from att uverse because I was asked about what I was paying at my att store and I was paying more for att that direct. The quality is way better and I was told by the att rep that the plan is to try to get everyone off of uverse and to only offer direct tv

27 of 28 (1,775 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2016 4:07:45 PM
(0)
Tutor

I want to get DirecTV but the price is a bit high. Have u450 w/power internet (45) and pay 149 tax included (2tvs). Going to be moving and can only get max internet (24) at the new place. But the cost for comparable DirecTV with the max internet is 169 before taxes. 

I want to get DirecTV but the price is a bit high. Have u450 w/power internet (45) and pay 149 tax included (2tvs). Going to be moving and can only get max internet (24) at the new place. But the cost for comparable DirecTV with the max internet is 169 before taxes. 

28 of 28 (119 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments