Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 18, 2012
11:22:16 AM
View profile
Why am I being listed as a visitor
Edited by LilNikki on Nov 18, 2012 at 11:23:33 AM

So far - I have 47 posts and many Kudos and replys.  Why am I being listed as a Visitor.

So far - I have 47 posts and many Kudos and replys.  Why am I being listed as a Visitor.

Accepted Solution

Why am I being listed as a visitor

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2012 11:54:27 AM
(0)
Professor
You may want to flush out your cookies & browsing history in your browser, then re-log back into the site. I am seeing you as a regular user.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

Re: Why am I being listed as a visitor

2 of 3 (832 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 18, 2012 1:24:43 PM
(0)
Expert
The label under your name next to your posts is your forum rank. Forum rank is automatically determined, predominantly by your post count.

I believe 50 posts is the first threshold where you move from "Visitor" to "Junior Newbie".

Kudos do not influence your forum rank.
The label under your name next to your posts is your forum rank. Forum rank is automatically determined, predominantly by your post count.

I believe 50 posts is the first threshold where you move from "Visitor" to "Junior Newbie".

Kudos do not influence your forum rank.

Re: Why am I being listed as a visitor

3 of 3 (814 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments