For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
fool58's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 11th, 2014 10:55 PM

Where is the Hallmark Channel?

I am new to At&t U verus. I was told when I signed up the Hallmark Channel was available.  It took me a week to finally realize you don't have it. Very misleading.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Is there any chance of UVerse bringing hallmark movie channel back

Guru

• 

1K Messages

9 years ago

Nothing is impossible, but Hallmark has been absent from the lineup for over four years.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I know I've thought about changing carriers each year. I truly loved that channel.

Carol

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

9 years ago

@Crogers0862 

PLEASE REMOVE ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AS THIS IS VISIBLE TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  MODS WILL BE NOTIFIED.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Hallmark Channel...where is it? I switched from xfinity to u verse with the promise that uverse had the Hallmark Channel in its lineup. This is a deal breaker for me!

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@marketmomma wrote:
Hallmark Channel...where is it? I switched from xfinity to u verse with the promise that uverse had the Hallmark Channel in its lineup. This is a deal breaker for me!

Who told you it was here?  Bother checking the channel lineup beforehand to see if it was here?

It's been gone more than 4 years w/no whisper of it coming back, Crown Media thinks ATT Uverse is huge like Comcrap and is asking for that kind of price. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Actually, I stupidly believed the uverse agent who came to my door with a "take it right now or leave it" offer. I should have known better but the price beat my xfinity which continually goes up on a regular basis. I called and complained after the installation and att kept giving me extras with my service to calm me down and told me that in February 2015 a decision would be made regarding Hallmark and it looked like a contract with Hallmark would happen. They just bought time with me. If no Hallmark this month, I will go back to another service as soon as my contract with uverse is up. The girl who sold me on uverse told me 3 big ones that were false and ultimately uverse will pay for it because she represents them and the buck stops with att.

Sent from my iPad

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

9 years ago

Door to door solicitors are independent contractors and do not work for AT&T or Uverse.  Unfortunately, they will say whatever it takes to make a sale. 

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

9 years ago

@marketmomma wrote:

Really? One channel, out of the hundreds offered? And that is what you deceide on?

To be fair though, I have heard others say they chose to leave AT&T for other seemingly arbitrary reasons.

And more suprisingly, folks who will fight to stay with AT&T no matter WHAT they have to do, to keep it.

And others who keep trying for YEARS to become customers in a area that AT&T can't, or won't expand into.

Peoples is funny.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

When I first got Uverse I was told ATT was negotiating with Halmark.  What is the status of adding this channel to the line up?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.