Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 11, 2014
3:55:50 PM
View profile
Where is the Hallmark Channel?

I am new to At&t U verus. I was told when I signed up the Hallmark Channel was available.  It took me a week to finally realize you don't have it. Very misleading.

I am new to At&t U verus. I was told when I signed up the Hallmark Channel was available.  It took me a week to finally realize you don't have it. Very misleading.

Accepted Solution

Where is the Hallmark Channel?

786 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(786)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2014 3:59:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

The possiblities are endless if this merger comes about. There could be the return of the Hallmark and the Hallmark Movie channels as well as the return of the NHL Network with the inclusion of NHL Center Ice. We could have MLB Extra Innings and NFL Sunday Ticket.

Anything is possible, or some is possible, or none is possible. We will have to wait and see.

If all of this comes about, the One Post One and Dones will have very little to complain about, but sure enough they will find something.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

The possiblities are endless if this merger comes about. There could be the return of the Hallmark and the Hallmark Movie channels as well as the return of the NHL Network with the inclusion of NHL Center Ice. We could have MLB Extra Innings and NFL Sunday Ticket.

Anything is possible, or some is possible, or none is possible. We will have to wait and see.

If all of this comes about, the One Post One and Dones will have very little to complain about, but sure enough they will find something.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Where is the Hallmark Channel??

360 of 787 (2,960 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 30, 2014 3:04:44 PM
(0)
Contributor

I had planned to switch from Direct TV to uverse until I discovered they do not carry the Hallmark channels. That's a deal breaker.

I had planned to switch from Direct TV to uverse until I discovered they do not carry the Hallmark channels. That's a deal breaker.

Hallmark channels. That's a deal breaker.

361 of 787 (4,585 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2014 8:46:31 AM
(0)
Contributor

I really want the Hallmark Channel. At the size of ATT, I would think you could work out a deal. You are not exactly losing money.

I really want the Hallmark Channel. At the size of ATT, I would think you could work out a deal. You are not exactly losing money.

Hallmark Channel

362 of 787 (4,891 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2014 12:44:53 PM
(0)
Scholar

Re: Hallmark Channel

363 of 787 (4,851 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2014 2:55:58 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

glaverdiere wrote:

The Hallmark Channel has been gone since September 1, 2010. Make your request here:  http://uversechannels.att.com/

AT&T is fully aware of the demand for the return of the Hallmark Channel. I could care less to watch it, but I do want it back for two reasons: 1) The more SD and HD channels on U-Verse the better and 2) To end all of the requests for the Hallmark Channel that pop up like from time to time.

If you are new to U-Verse then you should have checked the channel lineup before you signed up.

glaverdiere wrote:

The Hallmark Channel has been gone since September 1, 2010. Make your request here:  http://uversechannels.att.com/

AT&T is fully aware of the demand for the return of the Hallmark Channel. I could care less to watch it, but I do want it back for two reasons: 1) The more SD and HD channels on U-Verse the better and 2) To end all of the requests for the Hallmark Channel that pop up like from time to time.

If you are new to U-Verse then you should have checked the channel lineup before you signed up.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

364 of 787 (4,822 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2014 2:34:49 PM
(0)
Teacher

Since DirecTV has Hallmark and AT&T now owns them, I think it is only a matter of time before the two respective channel lineups are streamlined.  Then all UVerse customers will have Hallmark.

Since DirecTV has Hallmark and AT&T now owns them, I think it is only a matter of time before the two respective channel lineups are streamlined.  Then all UVerse customers will have Hallmark.

365 of 787 (4,737 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2014 5:02:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

TVFan wrote:

Do not expect the Hallmark Channel and the Hallmark Movie Channel to automatically be part of the U-Verse lineup after U-Verse buys DirectTV. It all depends on how the contract is worded, and how separate or together the two entities will be treated. Crown Media will also have a big say-so in what the result will be.

It could very well be that at the beginning U-Verse will still not have the Hallmark channels while DirectTV will continue to do so. Being a larger entity after the merger will give AT&T more bargaining power with Crown Media.

TVFan wrote:

Do not expect the Hallmark Channel and the Hallmark Movie Channel to automatically be part of the U-Verse lineup after U-Verse buys DirectTV. It all depends on how the contract is worded, and how separate or together the two entities will be treated. Crown Media will also have a big say-so in what the result will be.

It could very well be that at the beginning U-Verse will still not have the Hallmark channels while DirectTV will continue to do so. Being a larger entity after the merger will give AT&T more bargaining power with Crown Media.

366 of 787 (4,712 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2014 9:29:13 PM
(0)
Employee
From TVFan Since DirecTV has Hallmark and AT&T now owns them, I think it is only a matter of time before the two respective channel lineups are streamlined.

There is no ownership only a current offer to purchase which needs government regulators approval. No deal completion till probably 2nd or 3rd quarter 2015... a year away... then subject to terms negotiated which are normally scheduled with multiple year deals.
From TVFan Since DirecTV has Hallmark and AT&T now owns them, I think it is only a matter of time before the two respective channel lineups are streamlined.

There is no ownership only a current offer to purchase which needs government regulators approval. No deal completion till probably 2nd or 3rd quarter 2015... a year away... then subject to terms negotiated which are normally scheduled with multiple year deals.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

367 of 787 (4,674 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 2, 2014 9:01:24 AM
(0)
Scholar

In looking at Hallmark's 1st Quarter 2014 report here (PDF), their advertising revenue is up, subscriber fees are up, yet their net income is down 17% in 2014 numbers versus 2013.

Chart on page 28 at the link above also shows Nielsen numbers for the same 3 month period.  In their target demographic (Women 25-54), Hallmark Channel is DOWN 10% total day (6a to 6a) and in primetime, they're down 3%.  The chart is sort of disingenuous, in that they've rounded the numbers to tenths, the numbers appear identical, yet they tout increases in percentages -- which really makes the data they're furnishing pretty useless.

Keep in mind, also, that Hallmark LOST their international branding when they got into a fight with NBC Universal (who was distributing them worldwide) back in 2010, presumably over them thinking they were "all that," and deserved more money.  Hallmark has never rectified that problem, and conveniently make no mention of it unless you want to scrub through their earnings listings way back.  (That was also before NBCU got under the Comcast umbrella.)

In looking at their programming, you can find practically all of their reruns on some other cable channel, or even one of your local channels.  The only thing Hallmark has are their own movies, and they've been re-run so many times that they don't even put them into the regular weekday primetime lineup on Hallmark Channel itself.

Prove it, you say?  On U-verse channels, for your convenience:

The Golden Girls -- TV Land (138/1138), Logo (183)

Frasier -- Lifetime (360/1360)

I Love Lucy -- MeTV (136)

Little House on the Prairie -- INSP (564)

The Waltons -- INSP (564)

The Middle -- ABC Family (178/1178)

Glad I'm not paying for Hallmark's "once-in-a-great-while-we-put-a-new-program-on" greatness.

In looking at Hallmark's 1st Quarter 2014 report here (PDF), their advertising revenue is up, subscriber fees are up, yet their net income is down 17% in 2014 numbers versus 2013.

Chart on page 28 at the link above also shows Nielsen numbers for the same 3 month period.  In their target demographic (Women 25-54), Hallmark Channel is DOWN 10% total day (6a to 6a) and in primetime, they're down 3%.  The chart is sort of disingenuous, in that they've rounded the numbers to tenths, the numbers appear identical, yet they tout increases in percentages -- which really makes the data they're furnishing pretty useless.

Keep in mind, also, that Hallmark LOST their international branding when they got into a fight with NBC Universal (who was distributing them worldwide) back in 2010, presumably over them thinking they were "all that," and deserved more money.  Hallmark has never rectified that problem, and conveniently make no mention of it unless you want to scrub through their earnings listings way back.  (That was also before NBCU got under the Comcast umbrella.)

In looking at their programming, you can find practically all of their reruns on some other cable channel, or even one of your local channels.  The only thing Hallmark has are their own movies, and they've been re-run so many times that they don't even put them into the regular weekday primetime lineup on Hallmark Channel itself.

Prove it, you say?  On U-verse channels, for your convenience:

The Golden Girls -- TV Land (138/1138), Logo (183)

Frasier -- Lifetime (360/1360)

I Love Lucy -- MeTV (136)

Little House on the Prairie -- INSP (564)

The Waltons -- INSP (564)

The Middle -- ABC Family (178/1178)

Glad I'm not paying for Hallmark's "once-in-a-great-while-we-put-a-new-program-on" greatness.

368 of 787 (4,628 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 3, 2014 10:38:44 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi @dwtjst,

We are definitely sad to hear that. We are constantly in contract negotiations with broadcasters to bring the best content at an affordable price to our customers.

In the meantime, you can fill out a request to bring the channel to U-verse at this site.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hi @dwtjst,

We are definitely sad to hear that. We are constantly in contract negotiations with broadcasters to bring the best content at an affordable price to our customers.

In the meantime, you can fill out a request to bring the channel to U-verse at this site.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Hallmark channels. That's a deal breaker.

369 of 787 (4,527 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2014 10:55:30 AM
(0)
Contributor

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if there was a Hallmark channel update?  I know the contract expired a while ago but I am not sure if they had started negotiations again or if any progress was made.  I know that At&t bought out Dish network so I am not sure if that will help get it back or if anything will change.  Just looking for some insight.  I do not even know if this is right board this goes in, so I apologize for that!  Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if there was a Hallmark channel update?  I know the contract expired a while ago but I am not sure if they had started negotiations again or if any progress was made.  I know that At&t bought out Dish network so I am not sure if that will help get it back or if anything will change.  Just looking for some insight.  I do not even know if this is right board this goes in, so I apologize for that!  Thanks!

Hallmark Channel update

370 of 787 (4,772 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2014 12:48:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

beebeka wrote:

Hello everyone,

You are on the correct board, but unfortunately, there is no update concerning Hallmark that we fellow U-Verse subscribers know of. It is all in corporate's hands. AT&T did not buy out Dish Network. AT&T has made an offer to buy Direct TV.

Welcome to the board.

beebeka wrote:

Hello everyone,

You are on the correct board, but unfortunately, there is no update concerning Hallmark that we fellow U-Verse subscribers know of. It is all in corporate's hands. AT&T did not buy out Dish Network. AT&T has made an offer to buy Direct TV.

Welcome to the board.

Re: Hallmark Channel update

371 of 787 (4,736 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2014 4:19:35 PM
(0)
Mentor

I'm starting to believe these are employees complaining about U-Verse not having Hallmark. It's always start with the OP making their first post about this topic. Usually your 1st post is how do I use this or that feature, not why U-Verse don't provide such channel.

I'm starting to believe these are employees complaining about U-Verse not having Hallmark. It's always start with the OP making their first post about this topic. Usually your 1st post is how do I use this or that feature, not why U-Verse don't provide such channel.

372 of 787 (4,702 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2014 6:34:30 PM
(0)
Scholar

I'd still like to know just HOW someone can post something like this, with all of the Hallmark posts out there, and the SAME mods who take me to task over whatever I say just let these posts through.

Sometimes even a facepalm doesn't do.

(And I know I'll be censored for this even though it's the absolute truth.)

Back to lurking......................

I'd still like to know just HOW someone can post something like this, with all of the Hallmark posts out there, and the SAME mods who take me to task over whatever I say just let these posts through.

373 of 787 (4,679 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2014 7:02:23 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

vid30jk wrote:

Did you report your concerns to the mods?

vid30jk wrote:

Did you report your concerns to the mods?

374 of 787 (4,674 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2014 7:04:52 PM
(0)
Scholar

375 of 787 (4,671 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2014 4:12:07 AM
(0)
Scholar
The only way to stop the angst created by the continual posting of Hallmark' threads, is to have it return to U-Verse.  I, fully, understand that the return of Hallmark would freak some members out.  Conversely, there are others who would be overjoyed, or ambivalent, with its return. 

However, the aforementioned means nothing, because the ball is in the U-Verse court; our opinions on the subject will, obviously, have no affect on the outcome.  The shaking my head, rolling eyes, and face palms posted, when a new thread starts, only lengthen the thread and compound the misery, for us all.

Bottom line?  Regardless of our feelings, pro or con, we have to grin and bear it!
The only way to stop the angst created by the continual posting of Hallmark' threads, is to have it return to U-Verse.  I, fully, understand that the return of Hallmark would freak some members out.  Conversely, there are others who would be overjoyed, or ambivalent, with its return. 

However, the aforementioned means nothing, because the ball is in the U-Verse court; our opinions on the subject will, obviously, have no affect on the outcome.  The shaking my head, rolling eyes, and face palms posted, when a new thread starts, only lengthen the thread and compound the misery, for us all.

Bottom line?  Regardless of our feelings, pro or con, we have to grin and bear it!

376 of 787 (4,622 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2014 7:26:28 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

wmtheel wrote:

I doubt that are any subscribers who would be upset (or "freak" as you put it) with the return of the Hallmark channels. A lot of us choose to be realistic about the chances of the return of the two channels rather that getting hysterical and making demands on AT&T and threats to leave U-Verse.

I would like to see the return of both channels just so that U-Verse would have two more HD channels. As far as watching them, I could care less. I think you would find that is the opinion of a good many subscribers if the channels would return.

wmtheel wrote:

I doubt that are any subscribers who would be upset (or "freak" as you put it) with the return of the Hallmark channels. A lot of us choose to be realistic about the chances of the return of the two channels rather that getting hysterical and making demands on AT&T and threats to leave U-Verse.

I would like to see the return of both channels just so that U-Verse would have two more HD channels. As far as watching them, I could care less. I think you would find that is the opinion of a good many subscribers if the channels would return.

377 of 787 (4,593 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2014 8:29:37 AM
(0)
Scholar

Can never say never if the deal with Directv gets completed its possible the channels could return i don't waste my time woundering all the time  i think Uverse will have the upper hand now in negoations because i know Crown Media wants stay with Directv with the 25 million viewers .

Can never say never if the deal with Directv gets completed its possible the channels could return i don't waste my time woundering all the time  i think Uverse will have the upper hand now in negoations because i know Crown Media wants stay with Directv with the 25 million viewers .

378 of 787 (4,582 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2014 9:04:36 AM
(0)
Scholar

dwinth wrote:

wmtheel wrote:

dwinth,

You fall into the ambivalent category, that I mentioned.  Maybe I am too much into semantics, but your perception of a few posters differs from mine.  That's okay, because that's life.  If we agreed on everything this would be a boring world, and forum.  That said, rather than copy and paste certain sentences, that I have read in the past, (I am above doing that), there are some who have reacted in a heightened emotional state regarding Hallmark, in general.  The opposites express themselves in a similar manner, because of its absence. PEACE!

dwinth wrote:

wmtheel wrote:

dwinth,

You fall into the ambivalent category, that I mentioned.  Maybe I am too much into semantics, but your perception of a few posters differs from mine.  That's okay, because that's life.  If we agreed on everything this would be a boring world, and forum.  That said, rather than copy and paste certain sentences, that I have read in the past, (I am above doing that), there are some who have reacted in a heightened emotional state regarding Hallmark, in general.  The opposites express themselves in a similar manner, because of its absence. PEACE!

379 of 787 (4,568 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2014 6:45:48 AM
(0)
Contributor

Last week I spoke with your representative "Lynette" about my uverse internet bill and your TV programming.  She promised to research the problem and call me Wednesday, June 4, at noon.  She never called.  I'm beginning to think doing business with AT&T is a bad idea.

Last week I spoke with your representative "Lynette" about my uverse internet bill and your TV programming.  She promised to research the problem and call me Wednesday, June 4, at noon.  She never called.  I'm beginning to think doing business with AT&T is a bad idea.

380 of 787 (4,502 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2014 8:44:57 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by dwinth on Jun 8, 2014 at 6:26:27 AM

dwtjst wrote:

On May 30, you stated that you "had planned to switch from Direct TV to uverse until I discovered they do not carry the Hallmark channels. That's a deal breaker."

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/Where-is-the-Hallmark-Channel/m-p/3989852/highlight/tru...

It sounds like you changed your mind, and subscribed to U-Verse since you have a bill, yet you are still unhappy. You already knew that the Hallmark channels were not a part of the U-Verse channel lineup before you signed up.

Correction June 8, 2014. I apologize. I see that you specified U-Verse internet bill, not your U-Verse bill in general that would include television. What problem in general do you have with U-Verse television programming other than U-Verse not having the Hallmark channels? Maybe someone on this forum can help.

If the problem pertains to the Hallmark channels, all of the researching in the world by Lynette will not give any answers.

dwtjst wrote:

On May 30, you stated that you "had planned to switch from Direct TV to uverse until I discovered they do not carry the Hallmark channels. That's a deal breaker."

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/Where-is-the-Hallmark-Channel/m-p/3989852/highlight/true#M111960

It sounds like you changed your mind, and subscribed to U-Verse since you have a bill, yet you are still unhappy. You already knew that the Hallmark channels were not a part of the U-Verse channel lineup before you signed up.

Correction June 8, 2014. I apologize. I see that you specified U-Verse internet bill, not your U-Verse bill in general that would include television. What problem in general do you have with U-Verse television programming other than U-Verse not having the Hallmark channels? Maybe someone on this forum can help.

If the problem pertains to the Hallmark channels, all of the researching in the world by Lynette will not give any answers.

[ Edited ]
381 of 787 (4,449 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2014 8:27:36 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
I saw something the other day suggesting Hallmark wanted only about six cents per subscriber. Maybe it was even five cents. I'm sure they'd want an additional fee for their movie channels.

I wouldn't watch those channels, but is AT&T really telling me that they won't raise prices an additional dime (or so) to make these people happy? I know my rates will go up about $5 anyway, once February rolls around. If that's the case, then their ratings must REALLY be low.
I saw something the other day suggesting Hallmark wanted only about six cents per subscriber. Maybe it was even five cents. I'm sure they'd want an additional fee for their movie channels.

I wouldn't watch those channels, but is AT&T really telling me that they won't raise prices an additional dime (or so) to make these people happy? I know my rates will go up about $5 anyway, once February rolls around. If that's the case, then their ratings must REALLY be low.

382 of 787 (4,247 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2014 2:05:25 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

baseballisback wrote:

It may not seem like much, but since Hallmark was on every package that means over 5 million TV subscribers.  That's $250000/mo or $3 Million per year.  On it's best day, Hallmark barely gets 1 million viewers between ALL providers. It's all about ROI.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

baseballisback wrote:

It may not seem like much, but since Hallmark was on every package that means over 5 million TV subscribers.  That's $250000/mo or $3 Million per year.  On it's best day, Hallmark barely gets 1 million viewers between ALL providers. It's all about ROI.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

383 of 787 (4,160 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 21, 2014 11:25:45 AM
(0)
Tutor

Yeah, they need to sit in a room with chocolate and wine and watch a hallmark movie marathon till they work it out! Smiley Very Happy

Yeah, they need to sit in a room with chocolate and wine and watch a hallmark movie marathon till they work it out! Smiley Very Happy

Re: Hallmark

384 of 787 (4,067 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 21, 2014 11:52:04 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

kayvansylvan wrote:

If I were in that room being forced to watch a Hallmark move marathon, I would want to leave as soon as possible. I would sign anything just to get out of there.

I will take a "Law and Order SVU" marathon anytime.

kayvansylvan wrote:

If I were in that room being forced to watch a Hallmark move marathon, I would want to leave as soon as possible. I would sign anything just to get out of there.

I will take a "Law and Order SVU" marathon anytime.

385 of 787 (4,062 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 22, 2014 5:20:52 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

kayvansylvan wrote:

Doing that would force me to get up and walk away.  That could be considered cruel and unusual punishment.

kayvansylvan wrote:

Doing that would force me to get up and walk away.  That could be considered cruel and unusual punishment.

386 of 787 (6,082 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 23, 2014 2:30:30 AM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by LoveHD on Jun 23, 2014 at 2:36:49 AM

kgraham182 writes, "I'm starting to believe these are employees complaining about U-Verse not having Hallmark. It's always [started by] the OP making [his/her] first post about this topic. Usually your 1st post is how do I use this or that feature, not why U-Verse [does not] provide such channel."

For however long I've been here, once this pattern became established and noticed by me, I suspected precisely what you have written. I don't know if that's true. It dawns on me some of it is legit; some of it is organized.

I am supportive of getting Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel (in SD and HD formats) returned to the channel lineup of AT&T U-verse. And the topic has been discussed quite exhaustively. But, the conspicuousness of the one-and-done thread postings sends out an alarm.

kgraham182 writes, "I'm starting to believe these are employees complaining about U-Verse not having Hallmark. It's always [started by] the OP making [his/her] first post about this topic. Usually your 1st post is how do I use this or that feature, not why U-Verse [does not] provide such channel."

For however long I've been here, once this pattern became established and noticed by me, I suspected precisely what you have written. I don't know if that's true. It dawns on me some of it is legit; some of it is organized.

I am supportive of getting Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel (in SD and HD formats) returned to the channel lineup of AT&T U-verse. And the topic has been discussed quite exhaustively. But, the conspicuousness of the one-and-done thread postings sends out an alarm.

[ Edited ]
387 of 787 (6,024 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 23, 2014 5:48:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

LoveHD wrote:

You know the Blaze movements are organized since they seem to come in waves

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

LoveHD wrote:

You know the Blaze movements are organized since they seem to come in waves

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

388 of 787 (6,002 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 25, 2014 11:45:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I agree with the Blaze Craze, lol.  But not with a concerted "Hallmark Hailing."  The Blaze Crazies will flock here and there will instantly be 20 new forum users wanting the channel.  Hallmark has a steady 1-3 new forum members a week requesting it - hardly what I would term a mass callout. Smiley Very Happy

I agree with the Blaze Craze, lol.  But not with a concerted "Hallmark Hailing."  The Blaze Crazies will flock here and there will instantly be 20 new forum users wanting the channel.  Hallmark has a steady 1-3 new forum members a week requesting it - hardly what I would term a mass callout. Smiley Very Happy

389 of 787 (5,930 Views)