fool58's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 11th, 2014 10:55 PM

Where is the Hallmark Channel?

I am new to At&t U verus. I was told when I signed up the Hallmark Channel was available.  It took me a week to finally realize you don't have it. Very misleading.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@jeanneintexas wrote:

When will the Hallmark channels be back on Uverse?  All through the holiday season I saw great commercials for the holiday Hallmark Channel movies.   Meanwhile AT&T keeps adding useless "interactive" channels and other new channels that no one cares about.  BRING BACK HALLMARK!

NEVER....HALLMARK IS GONE...LET US HAVE A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR HALLMARK AND THE HALLMARK MOVIE CHANNEL.  Smiley Sad

IT'S BEEN GONE FOR OVER 3 YEARS.  THERE IS NO WORD ON IT EVER COMING BACK TO UVERSE.  WE ARE DEEPLY SORRY IF YOU SIGNED UP FOR UVERSE WITHOUT KNOWING THIS INFORMATION.

NOW, LET'S ALL TRY TO MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES.  Smiley Frustrated

....AND YES, I CHANGED THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD SINCE THERE HAVE BEEN 2 POSTS IN THE LAST 30 MINS. ASKING ABOUT HALLMARK.

I wish we could afford a nationwide billboard and television commercial campaign to inform people of exactly what you said.

On March 1, it will be three and a half years.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

When I recently inquired into getting Uverse, I gave the sales person a list of the channels that we presently had and wanted to have if we switched. One of these was the Hallmark channels. I was told by this person that they were in negotiations with Hallmark. I don't know if this was actually true or if he was just using that for sales leverage. We decided against Uverse anyway because he didn't sound very convincing and no Hallmark was a deal breaker.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

10 years ago

@davette59 wrote:
When I recently inquired into getting Uverse, I gave the sales person a list of the channels that we presently had and wanted to have if we switched. One of these was the Hallmark channels. I was told by this person that they were in negotiations with Hallmark. I don't know if this was actually true or if he was just using that for sales leverage. We decided against Uverse anyway because he didn't sound very convincing and no Hallmark was a deal breaker.

If this was recently, he's been telling the same story for 3 years.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

Wow, two more One Post Wonders regarding the Hallmark Channel.  Gotta wonder how many times this person is creating a new account?  Hallmark has not been on UVerse for over 3 months, it's not on any channel line up, written or on the web.  Do your homework people.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

10 years ago

@oufanindallas wrote:

Wow, two more One Post Wonders regarding the Hallmark Channel.  Gotta wonder how many times this person is creating a new account?  Hallmark has not been on UVerse for over 3 months years, it's not on any channel line up, written or on the web.  Do your homework people.

Smiley Wink

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

This saga sounds like a line from "My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean...."

Bring Back, Bring Back

Bring Back my Hallmark to me

(or I'll Leave)

(or not sign up)♪

This thread of Hallmark Lovers and Hallmark Lover, Haters reminds me of my first day on the job, where I work at now, (way back in 1987).  These two women were arguing and their only comebacks to each other were; "well, you're uglier than me" and "you're just as ugly."  Seriously. Smiley Very Happy

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@oufanindallas wrote:

Wow, two more One Post Wonders regarding the Hallmark Channel.  Gotta wonder how many times this person is creating a new account?  Hallmark has not been on UVerse for over 3 months years, it's not on any channel line up, written or on the web.  Do your homework people.

Smiley Wink

Thanks for the edit skeeter..

Scholar

• 

276 Messages

10 years ago

This forum is a great place to learn things but it seems to get a lot of trolls for other services.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

What other channels does U-Verse no longer have anymore due to a contract dispute other than The Hallmark Channel, The Hallmark Movie Channel, and the NHL Network? I am not counting Al Jazeera America since we never had it in the first place.

As far as I can remember, the only other channels no longer on U-Verse were channels that changed their names and possibly their formats or those that simply went out of existence.

Of course some people lost channels due to the fact that new carriage agreements placed them in different tiers. I am not counting those channels since they are still part of U-Verse.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

I think I looked at their lineup and don't remember seeing the NFL channel;
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.