• Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 18, 2013 2:54:54 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

ESPN3 is a website not a channel.

ESPN3 is a website not a channel.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Where is ESPN 3

2 of 9 (4,143 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 18, 2013 2:58:36 AM
(0)
Mentor

ESPN 3 is available on your iPhone and iPad.  Download the  "WATCH ESPN" app. And it's there.

ESPN 3 is available on your iPhone and iPad.  Download the  "WATCH ESPN" app. And it's there.

3 of 9 (4,137 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 18, 2013 2:19:26 PM
(0)
Contributor
Well that answers that question huh. Your the best thanks
Well that answers that question huh. Your the best thanks

4 of 9 (4,002 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 6, 2013 9:23:11 PM
(0)
Mentor

It's also available on any Internet-connected computer - www.espn3.com.  Has been for four years or so.  I've watched Australian-rules football (until two years ago when Fox Sports + with their extra $15/mo price tag took that away) and lots of other low-viewer programming (all NHRA meets, ALMS racing and Canadian Football).  It's what Speed2 will do for those of us who watched Speed before it bacame FS1.  Speed2 is another web site, like ESPN3, but as of right now, AT&T is not sponsoring - which means you can't get it.  If you notice when you bring up ESPN3, the death star is in the upper right corner, which means you're an AT&T subscriber, and AT&T is a sponsor of ESPN3.

It's also available on any Internet-connected computer - www.espn3.com.  Has been for four years or so.  I've watched Australian-rules football (until two years ago when Fox Sports + with their extra $15/mo price tag took that away) and lots of other low-viewer programming (all NHRA meets, ALMS racing and Canadian Football).  It's what Speed2 will do for those of us who watched Speed before it bacame FS1.  Speed2 is another web site, like ESPN3, but as of right now, AT&T is not sponsoring - which means you can't get it.  If you notice when you bring up ESPN3, the death star is in the upper right corner, which means you're an AT&T subscriber, and AT&T is a sponsor of ESPN3.

5 of 9 (3,776 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2013 9:47:29 AM
(0)
Scholar

It's now on Apple Tv too Smiley Happy

It's now on Apple Tv too Smiley Happy

6 of 9 (3,715 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2013 4:02:36 PM
(0)
Mentor

To clarify:  I don't watch ESPN3 on a computer, instead I watch it on Gooigle Chrome via Google TV.  (And I guess it would be available on any browser connected to a TV or STB.)  It's a little trickier to set up at times, but, as I've said, I've been watching it for three or four years that way.  And it's pretty cool to watch a computer display on a 60" TV!  Admittedly, text I can read on a computer monitor doesn't always work out that way, but if I have to I can always duplicate the display on my computer to read whatever it is.

To clarify:  I don't watch ESPN3 on a computer, instead I watch it on Gooigle Chrome via Google TV.  (And I guess it would be available on any browser connected to a TV or STB.)  It's a little trickier to set up at times, but, as I've said, I've been watching it for three or four years that way.  And it's pretty cool to watch a computer display on a 60" TV!  Admittedly, text I can read on a computer monitor doesn't always work out that way, but if I have to I can always duplicate the display on my computer to read whatever it is.

7 of 9 (3,678 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2013 4:07:11 PM
(0)
Mentor

You can also watch ESPN 3 on your Xbox 360 through the espn app.

You can also watch ESPN 3 on your Xbox 360 through the espn app.

8 of 9 (3,674 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2013 6:43:01 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

ESPN3 programming is limited. ESPN now has watch ESPN and it requires a video subscription from a cable provider

Watch ESPN FAQs

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

ESPN3 programming is limited. ESPN now has watch ESPN and it requires a video subscription from a cable provider

Watch ESPN FAQs

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

9 of 9 (3,650 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments