Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 4, 2013
11:15:10 AM
We need beIN Sport!!!

Why AT&T don't have beIN Sport? I regret to have AT&T! I can't watch the most important soccer games. Someone knows if AT&T will offer beIN Sport soon?

Why AT&T don't have beIN Sport? I regret to have AT&T! I can't watch the most important soccer games. Someone knows if AT&T will offer beIN Sport soon?

Accepted Solution

We need beIN Sport!!!

151 replies
(3) Me too
(3) Me too
View all replies
(151)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2013 8:03:19 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

oufanindallas wrote:

elpame wrote:

That's it!...If U-verse doesn't add Bein Sports to their programmin I'll go back to DirecTV.

You have to wonder how many of these OPWs are the same person.

I wish I could find a channel that U-Verse does not have that I really want, and make threats to quit like the OPW's. Unfortunately, I cannot think of a channel out there that I really want that U-Verse does not have. Well there is one- The Houston- British Pac-12 Soccer Channel in HD.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

oufanindallas wrote:

elpame wrote:

That's it!...If U-verse doesn't add Bein Sports to their programmin I'll go back to DirecTV.

I wish I could find a channel that U-Verse does not have that I really want, and make threats to quit like the OPW's. Unfortunately, I cannot think of a channel out there that I really want that U-Verse does not have. Well there is one- The Houston- British Pac-12 Soccer Channel in HD.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: We need beIN Sport!!!

91 of 152 (3,284 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2013 9:56:38 AM
(0)
Master

dwinth wrote:

oufanindallas wrote:

elpame wrote:

Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very Happy

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

dwinth wrote:

oufanindallas wrote:

elpame wrote:

Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very Happy

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

92 of 152 (3,190 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2013 5:50:46 PM
(0)
Scholar
U-verse currently has no plans to engage in any further negotiations to add BeIN Sport to its lineup.
U-verse currently has no plans to engage in any further negotiations to add BeIN Sport to its lineup.

93 of 152 (3,143 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2013 7:52:43 PM
(0)
Master

codycooper864 wrote:

Source?  Before making wild accusations such as this how about a credible source.

codycooper864 wrote:

Source?  Before making wild accusations such as this how about a credible source.

94 of 152 (3,120 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2013 7:52:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

codycooper864 wrote:

Can you please indicate your source for this information or post a link that contains this information.

codycooper864 wrote:

Can you please indicate your source for this information or post a link that contains this information.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

95 of 152 (3,118 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2013 6:56:39 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by Phil-101 on Aug 15, 2013 at 7:50:35 PM

U-verse had reached a tentative agreement to carry BeIN. But a dispute arose over the online services from BeIN and negotiations were terminated. The sides are far apart now as a result of AT&T basically choosing to walk out on them. [word filter avoidance] Other channels, such as Hallmark (more successful without U-Verse than with them) and NHL Network (AT&T refuses to carry Center Ice and move NHL Net to a lower tier), are very unlikely to ever return to U-Verse. Sorry for being a Debbie Downer here with bad news...just trying to keep it real.

U-verse had reached a tentative agreement to carry BeIN. But a dispute arose over the online services from BeIN and negotiations were terminated. The sides are far apart now as a result of AT&T basically choosing to walk out on them. [word filter avoidance] Other channels, such as Hallmark (more successful without U-Verse than with them) and NHL Network (AT&T refuses to carry Center Ice and move NHL Net to a lower tier), are very unlikely to ever return to U-Verse. Sorry for being a Debbie Downer here with bad news...just trying to keep it real.

[ Edited ]
96 of 152 (3,058 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2013 8:20:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

codycooper864 wrote:

Can you show a link that verifies your information about failed negotiations and failed agreements between AT&T and beIN Sports?

In addition, have you recieved any valid information from a link, an article, or an AT&T source that indicates that Hallmark and the NHL Network "are very unlikely to ever return to U-Verse"?

Please post your links in a reply so that we can see them, too.

codycooper864 wrote:

Can you show a link that verifies your information about failed negotiations and failed agreements between AT&T and beIN Sports?

In addition, have you recieved any valid information from a link, an article, or an AT&T source that indicates that Hallmark and the NHL Network "are very unlikely to ever return to U-Verse"?

Please post your links in a reply so that we can see them, too.

97 of 152 (3,032 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 16, 2013 4:05:49 AM
(0)
Master

codycooper864 wrote:

Debby downer?  How about rumor monger.  You have provider no proof of any of your allegations or channel negotiations.  AT&T does not make any negotiation public so again, where's your proof.

codycooper864 wrote:

Debby downer?  How about rumor monger.  You have provider no proof of any of your allegations or channel negotiations.  AT&T does not make any negotiation public so again, where's your proof.

98 of 152 (3,012 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 16, 2013 11:39:37 AM
(0)
Scholar
This is just stuff I have heard and read. I will admit it is second hand info that I can't verify. I am a top tier U-Verse subscriber ( u-450 + HD tier) who wishes U-Verse would carry every channel out there...but I doubt it will ever happen.
This is just stuff I have heard and read. I will admit it is second hand info that I can't verify. I am a top tier U-Verse subscriber ( u-450 + HD tier) who wishes U-Verse would carry every channel out there...but I doubt it will ever happen.

99 of 152 (2,980 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 16, 2013 1:30:09 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

codycooper864 wrote:

And it won't happen with any other provider.

Reporting things that you cannot verify is not true reporting. Anyone can say anything.

codycooper864 wrote:

And it won't happen with any other provider.

Reporting things that you cannot verify is not true reporting. Anyone can say anything.

100 of 152 (2,961 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 23, 2013 1:30:03 AM
(0)
Tutor

I could be wrong but this announcement only increases the gap between att and al jazeera who own Bein sport: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-20/at-t-sued-over-refusal-to-carry-al-jazeera-cable-network.ht...

I could be wrong but this announcement only increases the gap between att and al jazeera who own Bein sport: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-20/at-t-sued-over-refusal-to-carry-al-jazeera-cable-network.html. 

101 of 152 (2,786 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 23, 2013 8:31:05 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by dhascall on Aug 23, 2013 at 8:34:29 AM

For me that Bloomberg link did not work but there is this.  AND a lot more, on Google.  AJ's tactics will either cause a "until Hades freezes over" rift or might push them to a settlement.  AJ is truly desiring to be carried.  Again, I hoped / wished that AT&T let us decide if we want AJ and Bein.

For me that Bloomberg link did not work but there is this.  AND a lot more, on Google.  AJ's tactics will either cause a "until Hades freezes over" rift or might push them to a settlement.  AJ is truly desiring to be carried.  Again, I hoped / wished that AT&T let us decide if we want AJ and Bein.

[ Edited ]
102 of 152 (2,743 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 25, 2013 12:51:14 PM
(0)
Tutor

Just thought everyone should know that Uverse added Bein Sports today!!!! Watching Malaga v Barca as we speak!!!

Just thought everyone should know that Uverse added Bein Sports today!!!! Watching Malaga v Barca as we speak!!!

103 of 152 (2,604 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 25, 2013 1:08:40 PM
(0)
Tutor

What channel?

What channel?

104 of 152 (2,590 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 25, 2013 1:10:41 PM
(0)
Expert

jerm0480 wrote:

Not funny.  By the way, U-verse does not add new channels on a Sunday.

jerm0480 wrote:

Not funny.  By the way, U-verse does not add new channels on a Sunday.

105 of 152 (2,584 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 25, 2013 1:32:18 PM
(0)
Tutor

106 of 152 (2,564 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 25, 2013 1:38:16 PM
(0)
Tutor

Lies!!

Lies!!

107 of 152 (2,558 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 6, 2013 3:10:05 AM
(0)
Expert

In the guide I see the following new channels:

662 - beIN Sport

663 - beIN Sport - Spanish

1662 - beIN Sport HD

1663 - beIN Sport - Spanish HD

In the guide I see the following new channels:

662 - beIN Sport

663 - beIN Sport - Spanish

1662 - beIN Sport HD

1663 - beIN Sport - Spanish HD

New Channels - beIN Sport

108 of 152 (2,598 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 3:46:15 AM
(0)
Scholar

Not seeing them here

Not seeing them here

Re: New Channels - beIN Sport

109 of 152 (2,575 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 3:53:06 AM
(0)
Tutor
Me neither but please let this be true. I'm one who has been desperately waiting for this and it would be just in time for the US World Cup qualifier tonight.
Me neither but please let this be true. I'm one who has been desperately waiting for this and it would be just in time for the US World Cup qualifier tonight.

110 of 152 (2,566 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 4:29:50 AM
(0)
Scholar

I see them now after restarting my system. Sweet Smiley Happy

I see them now after restarting my system. Sweet Smiley Happy

111 of 152 (2,550 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 4:43:46 AM
(0)
Tutor

Me too!  Thank you AT&T for finally getting this done.

Me too!  Thank you AT&T for finally getting this done.

112 of 152 (2,536 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 6:26:30 AM
(0)
Scholar

I see it on my guide also this should stop the complaing that Uverse does not care about soccer fans great job AT&T Smiley Happy

I see it on my guide also this should stop the complaing that Uverse does not care about soccer fans great job AT&T Smiley Happy

113 of 152 (2,476 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 7:00:05 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Ryan456 wrote:

Don't worry, Ryan, someone will still find something to complain about concerning beIN and soccer. Smiley Very Happy

Ryan456 wrote:

Don't worry, Ryan, someone will still find something to complain about concerning beIN and soccer. Smiley Very Happy

114 of 152 (2,457 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 8:09:13 AM
(0)
Teacher

Awesome.  I had a feeling this might come through around when the Fox Sports launch happened and Fox Soccer channel died.  Perfect timing seeing how the USA-Costa Rica world cup qualifier is tonight.

Might just be co-incidence, but it looks like the FoxSports launch might have been the dominoe that needed to fall before Uverse got this deal done. 

Now I hope we get access to the online streaming ap too (like watchespn/hbotogo/nbcsports/etc.).  Not a huge deal but it would be nice.

Awesome.  I had a feeling this might come through around when the Fox Sports launch happened and Fox Soccer channel died.  Perfect timing seeing how the USA-Costa Rica world cup qualifier is tonight.

Might just be co-incidence, but it looks like the FoxSports launch might have been the dominoe that needed to fall before Uverse got this deal done. 

Now I hope we get access to the online streaming ap too (like watchespn/hbotogo/nbcsports/etc.).  Not a huge deal but it would be nice.

115 of 152 (2,404 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 8:49:58 AM
(0)
Voyager
Is it a standalone channel or in the sports package?
Is it a standalone channel or in the sports package?

116 of 152 (2,354 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 9:38:57 AM
(0)
Tutor

Definitely seeing this on my guide.  Not able to watch it.  *Apparently* not able to add it.  Called ATT and the operator says that according to their records it's not available.  If anyone is able to watch it, can you verify your packages?  It might automatically be in the sports package.

Definitely seeing this on my guide.  Not able to watch it.  *Apparently* not able to add it.  Called ATT and the operator says that according to their records it's not available.  If anyone is able to watch it, can you verify your packages?  It might automatically be in the sports package.

117 of 152 (2,284 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 9:55:05 AM
(0)
Mentor

On in Raleigh

On in Raleigh

118 of 152 (2,258 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 9:56:11 AM
(0)
Tutor

You're able to view it?  Do you have the Sports Package?

ktut wrote:

On in Raleigh

You're able to view it?  Do you have the Sports Package?

ktut wrote:

On in Raleigh

119 of 152 (2,254 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 9:57:05 AM
(0)
Contributor

To All Uverse Supporters!

BEIN SPORT is here channel 1662 & 1663 English) 3119 & 3120 (Spanish). I have the U300 package, please check with your AT&T provider for other packages availability. VIVA LA LIGA!!! VIVA WORLD CUP BRAZIL!!!

To All Uverse Supporters!

BEIN SPORT is here channel 1662 & 1663 English) 3119 & 3120 (Spanish). I have the U300 package, please check with your AT&T provider for other packages availability. VIVA LA LIGA!!! VIVA WORLD CUP BRAZIL!!!

120 of 152 (2,248 Views)