For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
kutchins_1's profile

Mentor

• 

39 Messages

Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 10:56 AM

V-Verse Remote Viewing

I think I understand that with an iPhone App (and maybe even iPad) I can watch recorded shows from my DVR as long as I have WIFI and subscribe to a certain level of service.

My question is how close to real time can one view the recording? At home, I'm thinking you can set a recording and then watch that channel from another STB-TV in almost real time; but can that happen from a remote location on an iPhone/iPad?

We're going to be in an area without NBA coverage during the finals and would like to watch the playoff games in as close to real time as possible. This seems to be a possible solution.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

Happyharry is correct.  The U-verse mobile app DOES NOT allow you to watch programs recorded on your DVR.  You can use the app to schedule and manage the recordings on your DVR.  If you subscribe to the U300 or above package, you can also use the app to download programs from a U-verse library to view them on your mobile device.

Mentor

• 

73 Messages

13 years ago

i have the iphone app and as far as i can tell you can't watch things you have recorded.  there are certain shows that it lets you download(didn't seem to be "todays" shows. and record but i haven't found a way to watch what i have recorded..

maybe i'm wrong but i haven't found a way.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.