Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us NOW for a live “Ask an Expert” event!

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 18, 2014
5:26:32 PM
View profile
Uverse IPad App does not see NBCSN on guide

My Uverse Ipad app no longer sees NBCSN, channel 1640. It did until 2 days ago. The Uverse Easy REmote DOES see it. What have I done????

My Uverse Ipad app no longer sees NBCSN, channel 1640. It did until 2 days ago. The Uverse Easy REmote DOES see it. What have I done????

Uverse IPad App does not see NBCSN on guide

2 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2014 5:37:59 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
NickPap - Same happened to me on WCBS channel 1012 a year or two ago. I believe it required a fix at the server. Send a PM to attcustomercare using this link - http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773
NickPap - Same happened to me on WCBS channel 1012 a year or two ago. I believe it required a fix at the server. Send a PM to attcustomercare using this link - http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Uverse IPad App does not see NBCSN on guide

2 of 3 (368 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2014 9:01:06 AM
(0)
Contributor

I'm having the same thing happen to me. It doesn't even list 1640 as part of the available channels on the uverse website, however I DO get it and can access it from my DVR directly, just not the iphone app.

Did it ever start working for you?

I'm having the same thing happen to me. It doesn't even list 1640 as part of the available channels on the uverse website, however I DO get it and can access it from my DVR directly, just not the iphone app.

Did it ever start working for you?

Re: Uverse IPad App does not see NBCSN on guide

3 of 3 (201 Views)