Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jun 25, 2014
1:49:18 PM
View profile
Unavailable 1

Since the other topic is so many pages I wanted this to be seen so I'm starting a new thread. 

The free service here: https://www.nomorobo.com/ does work and blocks "UNAVAILABLE 1" calls.  I have had about 10 in the last week or so.  The only thing that you have to live with is your phone ringing 1 time on each call as it comes in and before the nomorobo intercepts it.  Just the way it has to work becuase of the way it integrates.  It also blocks many other calls I get for tele-marketing.  If I get one it doesn't block I go to the nomorobo site and report it.

Overall I am very satisfied with the way this works.  Give it a try!!  

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Since the other topic is so many pages I wanted this to be seen so I'm starting a new thread. 

The free service here: https://www.nomorobo.com/ does work and blocks "UNAVAILABLE 1" calls.  I have had about 10 in the last week or so.  The only thing that you have to live with is your phone ringing 1 time on each call as it comes in and before the nomorobo intercepts it.  Just the way it has to work becuase of the way it integrates.  It also blocks many other calls I get for tele-marketing.  If I get one it doesn't block I go to the nomorobo site and report it.

Overall I am very satisfied with the way this works.  Give it a try!!  

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Unavailable 1

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 3, 2014 10:41:47 AM
(0)
Contributor
I get 5-7 robocalls a day. AT&T you need to add simultaneous ring so we can use services like nomorobo to stop these illegal and annoying calls!
I get 5-7 robocalls a day. AT&T you need to add simultaneous ring so we can use services like nomorobo to stop these illegal and annoying calls!

Simultaneous Ring to stop Robocalling

2 of 7 (518 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 10, 2014 11:49:42 AM
(0)
Tutor

try entering 000-000-0001 as an blocked number, worked for me

try entering 000-000-0001 as an blocked number, worked for me

Re: Unavailable 1

3 of 7 (439 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 10, 2014 1:54:52 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Too bad for me, Basic Talk is not supported. Smiley Mad

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)

Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Too bad for me, Basic Talk is not supported. Smiley Mad

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)

Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 7 (427 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2014 1:01:20 PM
(0)
Teacher

U-versrse portal says You need to enter a valid number

U-versrse portal says You need to enter a valid number

5 of 7 (330 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2015 9:43:31 PM
(0)
Contributor
Yes, "available 1" call can be block.
Yes, "available 1" call can be block.

6 of 7 (230 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2015 9:50:17 PM
(0)
Contributor
"Available 1" CAN be block. If (available) is the name then (1) is the phone number. I block number (1) in my phone and it works.
"Available 1" CAN be block. If (available) is the name then (1) is the phone number. I block number (1) in my phone and it works.

7 of 7 (229 Views)