svd's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, April 9th, 2013 1:29 PM

Unable to keep Encore channel recording scheduled

Apologize in advance if the answer has been explained before.  I have attempted to schedule a recording of "The Butterfly Effect" on at least 12 different times.  Within a couple of days, it disappears from my scheduled recordings, and I don't understand why this is.  Movie is scheduled for Encore and Encore West channels on Apr. 14th.  I have tried to schedule the recording from the search box on two different boxes in my house.  I've tried from my phone as well.  I've tried different recording options as well.  I have 70% of my HDD open in the DVR.  Can someone fill me in?  I was able to record in Encore 5 min. in advance of the movie Married to the Mob last night, so I know it's not a channel thing.  The scheduled recording disappears during the day, I've noticed, too.  It was there yesterday morning, but then it was gone after I got home from work.  I have scheduled 4-5 separate showtimes, and they all, always disappear from the list.  TIA.

P.S.: This forum is picky about registry names.  It called my last name obscene.  VANDYK3 is not obscene guys.  Also, I couldn't use my daughter's name Grace because we're not allowed to use the word "ace".  LOLZ.   

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

I just noticed that the butterfly effect is now scheduled for 2:35 on 1932 ( and 5:35 on 1933).

I am 99% sure it was 2:30/5:30 before. Maybe that is why it was disappearing.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

Different day, same empty recording schedule - the Butterfly Effect disappeared from the schedule overnight.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I tried 932, 1932, 933, & 1933 on many different days. 20+ times of scheduling and they all disappeared eventually.

PROBLEM SOLVED HOWEVER: I did a manual recording on 932 from 1:30pm yesterday to 3:40pm. Set it up last Thurs. I believe. It recorded The Butterfly Effect, but lists it as "Men In Black II". I assume that's due to the start or end time I scheduled. No biggie.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.