Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jul 31, 2014
3:59:10 PM
View profile
Unable to Access Voicemail Features Page

Hi Everyone!

I have been on U-verse since July 14th and so far it's been great! There's been a few minor bumps however, like this:

From my account overview page, I click on the Voicemail Features link, and get redirected to a intercept page which then says:

"We're sorry, the AT&T sevice you are attempting to access is not available using the login information you provided."

I had sent a PM to customer service, but so far the problem continues. Not really a big deal to me, but it would be nice to access these features. Just wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue before.

Thanks!

Hi Everyone!

I have been on U-verse since July 14th and so far it's been great! There's been a few minor bumps however, like this:

From my account overview page, I click on the Voicemail Features link, and get redirected to a intercept page which then says:

"We're sorry, the AT&T sevice you are attempting to access is not available using the login information you provided."

I had sent a PM to customer service, but so far the problem continues. Not really a big deal to me, but it would be nice to access these features. Just wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue before.

Thanks!

Unable to Access Voicemail Features Page

22 replies
(4) Me too
(4) Me too
View all replies
(22)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 1, 2014 2:02:20 AM
(0)
Teacher

Update: All set now, looks like customer service took care of the issue. Thanks!

Update: All set now, looks like customer service took care of the issue. Thanks!

Re: Unable to Access Voicemail Features Page

2 of 23 (992 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 5, 2014 12:13:02 PM
(0)
Scholar

Did they say what they did to fix this issue? It just started today for me and I've had Uverse since 2012. 

Did they say what they did to fix this issue? It just started today for me and I've had Uverse since 2012. 

3 of 23 (892 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 6, 2014 11:33:13 AM
(0)
Mentor

I'm having the same exact problem.  What was the resolution?

4 of 23 (864 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2014 4:25:29 PM
(0)
Scholar

md_sanjose wrote:

For me I now have to use my AT&T assigned email to log into the site instead of the username I had been using before. 

md_sanjose wrote:

For me I now have to use my AT&T assigned email to log into the site instead of the username I had been using before. 

5 of 23 (836 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2014 4:26:52 PM
(0)
Teacher

Sorry, I haven't been on the forums for a few days...so I didn't see the replies. Actually I may have spoke too soon, right after I posted it was "solved", I went back to my account overview to test it again, and it looks like I'm still having the problem, tried it again today and no dice, so it's not resolved yet.

Sorry, I haven't been on the forums for a few days...so I didn't see the replies. Actually I may have spoke too soon, right after I posted it was "solved", I went back to my account overview to test it again, and it looks like I'm still having the problem, tried it again today and no dice, so it's not resolved yet.

6 of 23 (835 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2014 4:11:11 PM
(0)
Tutor

I have been on a Chat for 20 Minutes with a Rep.

They keep asking me "Let me access your PC"

I said NO.  Your site is redirecting me to an ATT Intercept Page.  I tried Chome and IE, it is not MY PC.

Then I google and find this thread.   The ATT Rep does not even know this is a know Problem.

*** Please Allow Me To Manage The Features of my Phone! ******

I have been on a Chat for 20 Minutes with a Rep.

They keep asking me "Let me access your PC"

I said NO.  Your site is redirecting me to an ATT Intercept Page.  I tried Chome and IE, it is not MY PC.

Then I google and find this thread.   The ATT Rep does not even know this is a know Problem.

*** Please Allow Me To Manage The Features of my Phone! ******

7 of 23 (775 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2014 5:50:08 PM
(0)
Employee
Just a workaround here -
Just a workaround here -
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Just a workaround here -

8 of 23 (767 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2014 5:51:35 PM
(0)
Employee
Hover over home phone-> click on manage features
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

9 of 23 (766 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2014 6:01:09 PM
(0)
Employee
This problem has started recently and att wasn't aware of it until we got a few responses from subscribers. They are working on it.
This problem has started recently and att wasn't aware of it until we got a few responses from subscribers. They are working on it.

This problem has started recently and att wasn't aware of...

10 of 23 (757 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2014 9:41:51 PM
(0)
Mentor
Not really a workaround , since it doesn't work.
Not really a workaround , since it doesn't work.

Re: Hover over home phone-> click on manage features

11 of 23 (729 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2014 10:00:58 PM
(0)
Scholar

To be more specific. I log in with my AT&T/Yahoo assigned email on this page and after doing so I'm taken to my voicemail/phone settings page.

https://cprodmasx.att.com/commonLogin/igate_wam/controller.do?TAM_OP=login&USERNAME=unauthenticated&...

12 of 23 (724 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2014 2:04:35 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Surfthru on Aug 27, 2014 at 2:05:56 PM

Same Problem here,  I have called Support 3 TIMES. 

Keep saying it is my PC. I am a software engineer, so I have to tools to test this in IE9,10, Chrome and FireFox, on Windows 7 , Windows 8, MAC. All the same.

I gave support my password to debug this issue. I am documenting the issue here.

1. Login to ATT. Note: I can manage by DVR, My Internet, but NOT my Phone.

Click on either link in the red box.

2. You will be taken to this "Intercept Page"  NOTE: Look at the URL it is a Sub-Domain of ATT.Com.  This is NOT a virus.   

Same Problem here,  I have called Support 3 TIMES. 

Keep saying it is my PC. I am a software engineer, so I have to tools to test this in IE9,10, Chrome and FireFox, on Windows 7 , Windows 8, MAC. All the same.

I gave support my password to debug this issue. I am documenting the issue here.

1. Login to ATT. Note: I can manage by DVR, My Internet, but NOT my Phone.

Click on either link in the red box.

2. You will be taken to this "Intercept Page"  NOTE: Look at the URL it is a Sub-Domain of ATT.Com.  This is NOT a virus.   

[ Edited ]
13 of 23 (624 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2014 5:00:44 PM
(0)
Employee
For those who have an access ID, you'll hv to delete the access id for the voicemail features page to work. I tried that and that seems to hv worked. But again, it might not work for everyone because this is not a solution, just an experiment that worked for me. U can try sending a PM to community support. they might hv a solution.
For those who have an access ID, you'll hv to delete the access id for the voicemail features page to work. I tried that and that seems to hv worked. But again, it might not work for everyone because this is not a solution, just an experiment that worked for me. U can try sending a PM to community support. they might hv a solution.

For those who have an access ID, you'll hv to delete the...

14 of 23 (612 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2014 5:18:32 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Surfthru on Aug 28, 2014 at 4:24:52 PM

I post the issue you replied to at 5:00PM after spending 30 minutes on the phone with support. They said they would call me back after testing my account 3 hours later no call. 

How about you guys get one of your programmers to debug this issue that has been around for months.

**** UPDATE 1 ****** 

I changed my account password and now I can access phone features.  

There is a pattern here.  The ATT employee on this thread stated he removed is voicemail PIN and was able to get feature to work.  So when accounts are first setup something is not being set, then upon changing your password, security pin, or some other security feature the access to your phone online gets enabled.

**** UPDATE 2****** 

The next day after posting Update 1 above, back to the same old problem It does not work.

I post the issue you replied to at 5:00PM after spending 30 minutes on the phone with support. They said they would call me back after testing my account 3 hours later no call. 

How about you guys get one of your programmers to debug this issue that has been around for months.

**** UPDATE 1 ****** 

I changed my account password and now I can access phone features.  

There is a pattern here.  The ATT employee on this thread stated he removed is voicemail PIN and was able to get feature to work.  So when accounts are first setup something is not being set, then upon changing your password, security pin, or some other security feature the access to your phone online gets enabled.

**** UPDATE 2****** 

The next day after posting Update 1 above, back to the same old problem It does not work.

Re: For those who have an access ID, you'll hv to delete the...

[ Edited ]
15 of 23 (606 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2014 4:14:49 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Surfthru on Aug 28, 2014 at 4:25:47 PM

IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

I was able to manage my phone online for 1 day.

That was it, IT DOES NOT WORK AGAIN! 

But ATT do you care?  Sure does not seem so.

IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

I was able to manage my phone online for 1 day.

That was it, IT DOES NOT WORK AGAIN! 

But ATT do you care?  Sure does not seem so.

[ Edited ]
16 of 23 (571 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2014 4:23:01 PM
(0)
Scholar

Is using the email AT&T assigned you all to sign in instead of a username you may have created only working for me? Smiley Frustrated

At first the AT&T social media person told me to use the email address that I got emails from AT&T sent to but that didn't work for me so I got the idea to use my at att.net email and it worked. It would probably work with any legacy email addresses too.

Is using the email AT&T assigned you all to sign in instead of a username you may have created only working for me? Smiley Frustrated

At first the AT&T social media person told me to use the email address that I got emails from AT&T sent to but that didn't work for me so I got the idea to use my at att.net email and it worked. It would probably work with any legacy email addresses too.

17 of 23 (566 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2014 4:24:06 PM
(0)
Tutor

I use my ATT Email.

Plus after many hours on the phone (as shown in a previous post) it worked last night, but now right back to the same old problem. What a joke.

I use my ATT Email.

Plus after many hours on the phone (as shown in a previous post) it worked last night, but now right back to the same old problem. What a joke.

18 of 23 (564 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2014 4:30:20 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by JadedPixie on Aug 28, 2014 at 4:32:14 PM

I used an username before and that's how I started running into this message but after using the email the issue stopped. I wonder why it works for some and not others? Have you tried posting on Facebook or sending a PM to @ATTCustomerCare or @ATTU-verseCare here?

I used an username before and that's how I started running into this message but after using the email the issue stopped. I wonder why it works for some and not others? Have you tried posting on Facebook or sending a PM to @ATTCustomerCare or @ATTU-verseCare here?

[ Edited ]
19 of 23 (558 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2014 4:36:51 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Surfthru on Aug 28, 2014 at 4:38:48 PM

JadedPixie,

I have been on a call and chat pushing 4 hours. Now, late last night I actually had somone call me and I walked them through the problem (yet again).

I emailed AT&T Investor Relations. Maybe they can light a fire and get this fixed. 

I should not have to continue to jump through hoops contacting one person after another.  

What is the point of this forum if they are not even monitoring what is being said here. This issue has been around for months. 

JadedPixie,

I have been on a call and chat pushing 4 hours. Now, late last night I actually had somone call me and I walked them through the problem (yet again).

I emailed AT&T Investor Relations. Maybe they can light a fire and get this fixed. 

I should not have to continue to jump through hoops contacting one person after another.  

What is the point of this forum if they are not even monitoring what is being said here. This issue has been around for months. 

[ Edited ]
20 of 23 (554 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2015 6:22:24 PM
(0)
Contributor

Well its a year later and the problem still exists. Does anybody at AT&T care at all?

Well its a year later and the problem still exists. Does anybody at AT&T care at all?

21 of 23 (225 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2015 6:50:17 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

@ATTU-verseCare, do you have anything to add to this?

@ATTU-verseCare, do you have anything to add to this?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

22 of 23 (212 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2015 7:25:53 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi, 

We are sorry for anyone having issues with accessing the voicemail features on their account. We have not seen any outages with this, but the few we have run into we have been able to resolve by updating their account profile settings. If you do have any issues, lease send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hi, 

We are sorry for anyone having issues with accessing the voicemail features on their account. We have not seen any outages with this, but the few we have run into we have been able to resolve by updating their account profile settings. If you do have any issues, lease send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

23 of 23 (190 Views)