Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 25, 2013
7:58:45 AM
UVerse and IPv6 Tunneling with 3800 HGV-B

Hi,

I ran an IPv6 tunnel from Hurricane Electric (he.net) for a while with my U-verse account and a 3800 HGV-B. The latest software upgrade (6.9.1.42-plus.tm) seem to block IP protocol 41, and I no longer see traffic from he.net coming into the gateway (and no encapsulated IPv6 packets going out). 

Is there a way to turn off that block? Or get a software version that does not block protocol 41?

Thanks,

Henning

Hi,

I ran an IPv6 tunnel from Hurricane Electric (he.net) for a while with my U-verse account and a 3800 HGV-B. The latest software upgrade (6.9.1.42-plus.tm) seem to block IP protocol 41, and I no longer see traffic from he.net coming into the gateway (and no encapsulated IPv6 packets going out). 

Is there a way to turn off that block? Or get a software version that does not block protocol 41?

Thanks,

Henning

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 27, 2013 12:12:48 AM
(0)
Tutor

(answering my own post)

In case you are following this thread and wonder whether there is a solution: Upgraded to the 45 MBit tier today, got a new Motorola gateway. 

And it comes with native ipv6 enabled, configured, ready to use.

Which is the most perfect solution to my problem that I could think of. :-)

Accepted Solution

UVerse and IPv6 Tunneling with 3800 HGV-B

55 replies
(3) Me too
(3) Me too
View all replies
(55)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 7:39:11 AM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by m00dawg on Oct 15, 2013 at 7:43:22 AM

As a heads up, the accepted solution only works for installations that are capable of bonded pairs. According to the tech that was supposed to come out yesterday and swap out my 3800 for a Motorola, there is some nonsense corporate mandate that only Motorola modems can only be used for bonded installs.

In my case, I have fiber to the house, which is great - except now I can't get the router that would actually fix this.

Tech is supposed to get back with me later this week, so I am waiting to see if he does before I go nuts.

If I can't get an accepted solution, I'm going to have to start shopping around. Fiber to the house has soo much potential but not if it's being provided by an incompetent company.

As a heads up, the accepted solution only works for installations that are capable of bonded pairs. According to the tech that was supposed to come out yesterday and swap out my 3800 for a Motorola, there is some nonsense corporate mandate that only Motorola modems can only be used for bonded installs.

In my case, I have fiber to the house, which is great - except now I can't get the router that would actually fix this.

Tech is supposed to get back with me later this week, so I am waiting to see if he does before I go nuts.

If I can't get an accepted solution, I'm going to have to start shopping around. Fiber to the house has soo much potential but not if it's being provided by an incompetent company.

Re: UVerse and IPv6 Tunneling with 3800 HGV-B

[ Edited ]
31 of 56 (2,812 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 8:33:30 AM
(0)
Employee
We are working to enable IPv6 for all of our consumer broadband customers and when we have a firmware update for IPv6, we will push it to our devices and enable it. For more information, please refer to www.att.com/ipv6......from ATTDmitriyCM. 10/04/2013

forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/IPV6-rollout-plans/m-p/3639823#M39710

My observations updates happen once per quarter.
We are working to enable IPv6 for all of our consumer broadband customers and when we have a firmware update for IPv6, we will push it to our devices and enable it. For more information, please refer to www.att.com/ipv6......from ATTDmitriyCM. 10/04/2013

forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/IPV6-rollout-plans/m-p/3639823#M39710

My observations updates happen once per quarter.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

32 of 56 (2,806 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 8:43:49 AM
(0)
Teacher
You're missing the point, which is been the entire problem. IPv6 WAS working for many of us via an IPv6 tunnel which we now can't use because the 3800 firmware blocks the ability to do so. I can't get ATT's 6rd working now, and even if I could it does not offer the features I need that I can get via a 6in4 (specifically HE's) tunnel. As noted in this forum thread, it is likely a bug that should be easy to fix if ATT would acknowledge this and work with 2wire and your customers to arrive at a solution.

You have the opportunity to do something truly great for your customers and to help improve your customer service at large. Instead ATT is giving paying customers the run-around with lack of knowledge, lack of escalations, and a deplorable attempt at an up-sell with this ConnecTech nonsense that anyone who is half competent with the problem will know they can't fix. Let me be clear: calling my recent experiences with ATT merely bad would be a compliment and ATT should be ashamed.
You're missing the point, which is been the entire problem. IPv6 WAS working for many of us via an IPv6 tunnel which we now can't use because the 3800 firmware blocks the ability to do so. I can't get ATT's 6rd working now, and even if I could it does not offer the features I need that I can get via a 6in4 (specifically HE's) tunnel. As noted in this forum thread, it is likely a bug that should be easy to fix if ATT would acknowledge this and work with 2wire and your customers to arrive at a solution.

You have the opportunity to do something truly great for your customers and to help improve your customer service at large. Instead ATT is giving paying customers the run-around with lack of knowledge, lack of escalations, and a deplorable attempt at an up-sell with this ConnecTech nonsense that anyone who is half competent with the problem will know they can't fix. Let me be clear: calling my recent experiences with ATT merely bad would be a compliment and ATT should be ashamed.

33 of 56 (2,807 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 5:34:53 PM
(0)
Tutor

I showed the tech they sent out all the threads of people complaining about the broken tunnels, and the tech then and went ahead and replaced my 3800 with a NVG589. He also stated that I was the first non-pair bonded install that he has used the 589 for. I would of been happy to have my firmware rolled back on the 3800, but I could not seem to get anyone to consider doing that. I'm happy they at the end fixed me up, but they started out breaking the tunnels in the 3801 in Auguest, but decided they really do not care about anyone that is tunneling, and pushed the same break out to everyone on the 3800, and then decided that fighting and agruing with paying customers about fixing an issue they caused is better then trying to actually solve the issue is just totally unprofessional, and disappointing.

I showed the tech they sent out all the threads of people complaining about the broken tunnels, and the tech then and went ahead and replaced my 3800 with a NVG589. He also stated that I was the first non-pair bonded install that he has used the 589 for. I would of been happy to have my firmware rolled back on the 3800, but I could not seem to get anyone to consider doing that. I'm happy they at the end fixed me up, but they started out breaking the tunnels in the 3801 in Auguest, but decided they really do not care about anyone that is tunneling, and pushed the same break out to everyone on the 3800, and then decided that fighting and agruing with paying customers about fixing an issue they caused is better then trying to actually solve the issue is just totally unprofessional, and disappointing.

34 of 56 (2,792 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 6:34:37 PM
(0)
Teacher
You had no IPv6, but you had proper code that wouldn't impact 6in4 (RFC 4213, Standards Track) traffic. The firmware, however, still sees the 6in4 traffic, seems to think it's 6rd, realizes it's disabled, and then drops the traffic, rather than behaving as it did previously, and passing it through. Before 6.9.x everything was fine.

I'll say there are many, many more tunnels in U-verse space affected (or that will be) than are being represented in this thread.
You had no IPv6, but you had proper code that wouldn't impact 6in4 (RFC 4213, Standards Track) traffic. The firmware, however, still sees the 6in4 traffic, seems to think it's 6rd, realizes it's disabled, and then drops the traffic, rather than behaving as it did previously, and passing it through. Before 6.9.x everything was fine.

I'll say there are many, many more tunnels in U-verse space affected (or that will be) than are being represented in this thread.

35 of 56 (2,788 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2013 10:34:23 AM
(0)
Mentor

Nearly every U-verse problem comes from our inability to either put that brain-dead RG into bridge mode or replace it with a real router that doesn't block tunnels and other traffic we want, even with an extra static IP address block.

And then there's AT&T's refusal to sell me all of the bandwidth of my VDSL2 link. It runs at 5.04 up and 32.2 down, but they won't sell me more than 3 up and 24 down. (I understand the link is shared with TV, and I'm willing to accept that.)

Time Warner just installed a cable modem that gives me 5 up and 50 down -- and it's a simple bridged connection, no unwanted router or firewall. OTOH they sell static IPs only to business class customers at far greater cost. Sigh.

You'd think that after investing all that money in their FTTN network AT&T would be interested in actually selling competitive services, not shooting themselves in the foot.

Nearly every U-verse problem comes from our inability to either put that brain-dead RG into bridge mode or replace it with a real router that doesn't block tunnels and other traffic we want, even with an extra static IP address block.

And then there's AT&T's refusal to sell me all of the bandwidth of my VDSL2 link. It runs at 5.04 up and 32.2 down, but they won't sell me more than 3 up and 24 down. (I understand the link is shared with TV, and I'm willing to accept that.)

Time Warner just installed a cable modem that gives me 5 up and 50 down -- and it's a simple bridged connection, no unwanted router or firewall. OTOH they sell static IPs only to business class customers at far greater cost. Sigh.

You'd think that after investing all that money in their FTTN network AT&T would be interested in actually selling competitive services, not shooting themselves in the foot.

36 of 56 (2,737 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2013 11:35:38 AM
(0)
Mentor

I see that "Power" 45 Mb/s service is now available in my area. Given that I want faster service, and given the other comments here that the new RG (Motorola NVG589) will not block IPv6, I ordered an upgrade to see what will happen. Thanks for everyone's comments.

I see that "Power" 45 Mb/s service is now available in my area. Given that I want faster service, and given the other comments here that the new RG (Motorola NVG589) will not block IPv6, I ordered an upgrade to see what will happen. Thanks for everyone's comments.

37 of 56 (2,730 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2013 4:38:47 PM
(0)
Teacher

I finally got hit today.  6.9 is on the box and my 6IN4 tunnel to HE.NET is down.  This just plain sucks.  So what's the deal with getting the NVG589?  A call and steady complaints?  Or do I actually have to upgrade (although I'm sure I can - currently running on bonded pair).

Anyone know if HE is offering their tunnel services in an IPSec tunnel?

I finally got hit today.  6.9 is on the box and my 6IN4 tunnel to HE.NET is down.  This just plain sucks.  So what's the deal with getting the NVG589?  A call and steady complaints?  Or do I actually have to upgrade (although I'm sure I can - currently running on bonded pair).

Anyone know if HE is offering their tunnel services in an IPSec tunnel?

38 of 56 (2,720 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2013 7:18:19 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by JefferMC on Oct 18, 2013 at 7:20:31 PM

m00dawg wrote:

The 3800's were designed to work with an ONT or VDSL (including Coax or Cat5).  It's not clear to me whether or not the Motorola NVG 589 can connect to an ONT.  I know that they dropped the Coax input on it.  It is designed to handle bonded pair installations without having to have an iNID.

FWIW, I agree with all the posters here that it stinks that they don't have a better answer to solve the problem they created with the ill-advised firmware update.  You can take my opinion and a dollar and find a small cup of coffee somewhere.

m00dawg wrote:

The 3800's were designed to work with an ONT or VDSL (including Coax or Cat5).  It's not clear to me whether or not the Motorola NVG 589 can connect to an ONT.  I know that they dropped the Coax input on it.  It is designed to handle bonded pair installations without having to have an iNID.

FWIW, I agree with all the posters here that it stinks that they don't have a better answer to solve the problem they created with the ill-advised firmware update.  You can take my opinion and a dollar and find a small cup of coffee somewhere.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
39 of 56 (2,716 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2013 4:32:52 PM
(0)
Contributor

Putting my disgruntled voice on this thread as well.  Would like to see an update that fixes this.

Putting my disgruntled voice on this thread as well.  Would like to see an update that fixes this.

40 of 56 (2,698 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2013 6:17:29 PM
(0)
Teacher

To add, the installation tech never got back with me about any alternative options like he said he would. So back to square one.

To add, the installation tech never got back with me about any alternative options like he said he would. So back to square one.

41 of 56 (2,699 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2013 9:29:16 PM
(0)
Tutor

This is neither a viable solution nor workaround. My AT&T U-Verse is delivered via Fibre-to-the-Home (FTTH) - aka "Lightspeed".

This delivery model doesn't work with the Motorola Gateway as it does not have an Ethernet port as an uplink. The 2Wire does. And this port is used to plug into the optical termination point via Ethernet.  

This is neither a viable solution nor workaround. My AT&T U-Verse is delivered via Fibre-to-the-Home (FTTH) - aka "Lightspeed".

This delivery model doesn't work with the Motorola Gateway as it does not have an Ethernet port as an uplink. The 2Wire does. And this port is used to plug into the optical termination point via Ethernet.  

42 of 56 (2,637 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2013 10:01:08 PM
(0)
Tutor

Everyone who is affected by this should file a complaint with the FCC (http://www.fcc.gov/complaints). 
In the end AT&T is clearly violation rule ii. of FCC's "Preserving the Open Internet" rules: http://www.fcc.gov/rulemaking/09-191

Everyone who is affected by this should file a complaint with the FCC (http://www.fcc.gov/complaints). 
In the end AT&T is clearly violation rule ii. of FCC's "Preserving the Open Internet" rules: http://www.fcc.gov/rulemaking/09-191

43 of 56 (2,633 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 30, 2013 3:21:02 PM
(0)
Teacher
Thanks for the FCC Rules and Compliant info. My compliant has been filed - reference number 13-C00537210.
Thanks for the FCC Rules and Compliant info. My compliant has been filed - reference number 13-C00537210.

44 of 56 (2,540 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 11:12:39 AM
(0)
Teacher

Tried chat support again. They said they are aware of the issue but do not have an ETA on resolution. For those with FTTP, there is not an alternative currently from what I understand.

Tried chat support again. They said they are aware of the issue but do not have an ETA on resolution. For those with FTTP, there is not an alternative currently from what I understand.

45 of 56 (2,482 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2013 12:00:08 PM
(0)
Tutor

I consider this a violation of network neutrality laws. I've filed a formal complaint with the FCC. I recommend that everybody else affected by the issue do the same.

http://www.fcc.gov/complaints

I consider this a violation of network neutrality laws. I've filed a formal complaint with the FCC. I recommend that everybody else affected by the issue do the same.

http://www.fcc.gov/complaints

46 of 56 (2,443 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2013 11:04:23 AM
(0)
Teacher
So I received a call last week from "The offices of the President at AT&T" regarding my filed FCC compliant. They left a VM as I was out of town stating they were looking into it and someone would contact me within 3-5 business days to discuss.

I then received a call this morning from the same office and the individual explained that they had U-verse technicians investigating my problem as described and he would be back in touch with me within 3 days to discuss their findings. He then provided his direct number and name for contact.

My advice is to use the FCC compliant mechanism to obtain the required focus on this issue.
So I received a call last week from "The offices of the President at AT&T" regarding my filed FCC compliant. They left a VM as I was out of town stating they were looking into it and someone would contact me within 3-5 business days to discuss.

I then received a call this morning from the same office and the individual explained that they had U-verse technicians investigating my problem as described and he would be back in touch with me within 3 days to discuss their findings. He then provided his direct number and name for contact.

My advice is to use the FCC compliant mechanism to obtain the required focus on this issue.

47 of 56 (2,354 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2013 11:05:54 AM
(0)
Teacher

I filed a complaint some time ago but have not been contacted by ATT I'm afraid. The fact that they contacted you, however, gives me hope for a solution.

I filed a complaint some time ago but have not been contacted by ATT I'm afraid. The fact that they contacted you, however, gives me hope for a solution.

48 of 56 (2,352 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2013 9:06:14 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by chriselsen on Nov 21, 2013 at 9:07:08 PM

I was also contacted by the same office with regards to my FCC complaint. AT&Ts "solution" was to turn on IPv6 on the 2Wire gateway. But even with that the gateway is still blocking my own tunnels (and thus violating FCC rules). I was using DMZPlus with my own router and naturally was hoping to use DHCP-PD (Prefix Delegation). In the end we know that with AT&T's 6RD setup there is a /60 prefix for each subscriber. But instead the gateway only hands out a single /64 via SLAAC. DHCP can be enabled in the gateway, but is clearly broken. You can even see in the gateway's logfiles a message "dhcpd6: configuration update - No such file or directory".
It's really pathetic how clueless AT&T appears to be and how incompetent they end up being. Just as a reminder: Free, the second largest ISP in France rolled out 6RD to its 40 mio. customers within 5 weeks in 2007.

I was also contacted by the same office with regards to my FCC complaint. AT&Ts "solution" was to turn on IPv6 on the 2Wire gateway. But even with that the gateway is still blocking my own tunnels (and thus violating FCC rules). I was using DMZPlus with my own router and naturally was hoping to use DHCP-PD (Prefix Delegation). In the end we know that with AT&T's 6RD setup there is a /60 prefix for each subscriber. But instead the gateway only hands out a single /64 via SLAAC. DHCP can be enabled in the gateway, but is clearly broken. You can even see in the gateway's logfiles a message "dhcpd6: configuration update - No such file or directory".
It's really pathetic how clueless AT&T appears to be and how incompetent they end up being. Just as a reminder: Free, the second largest ISP in France rolled out 6RD to its 40 mio. customers within 5 weeks in 2007.

[ Edited ]
49 of 56 (2,327 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 16, 2013 9:53:53 AM
(0)
Tutor

Turns out that the Motorola NVG 589 does connect to an ONT (Fibre-to-the-premise). But in general AT&T won't give you such a gateway for a ONT deployment. They will only give it out for higher speed DSL deployments which need the second line. 

You might therefore be a bit persistent until they finally install it. And even then most technicians won't know that it's possible and might claim it's not possible. Just because they have never done it. 

Turns out that the Motorola NVG 589 does connect to an ONT (Fibre-to-the-premise). But in general AT&T won't give you such a gateway for a ONT deployment. They will only give it out for higher speed DSL deployments which need the second line. 

You might therefore be a bit persistent until they finally install it. And even then most technicians won't know that it's possible and might claim it's not possible. Just because they have never done it. 

50 of 56 (2,086 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 16, 2013 9:56:29 AM
(0)
Teacher

Certainly seems like ATT has a solution available but is just unwilling to allow for it. That's a shame. I'm not sure what else I can do apart from file an complaint with the FCC and spend hours in support chat/phone limbo.

Come on ATT, it's the Holidays!

Certainly seems like ATT has a solution available but is just unwilling to allow for it. That's a shame. I'm not sure what else I can do apart from file an complaint with the FCC and spend hours in support chat/phone limbo.

Come on ATT, it's the Holidays!

51 of 56 (2,084 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 19, 2013 12:46:02 PM
(0)
Teacher

Was contacted by AT&T today to schedule a replacement if the CPE gateway device.  I accepted but explained that it would not address the FCC compliant and I would not consider that compliant resolved.  Simply because they are still in violation of rule 09-191 section ii.

ii. No blocking. Fixed broadband providers may not block lawful content, applications, services, or non-harmful devices; mobile broadband providers may not block lawful websites, or block applications that compete with their voice or video telephony services.

Was contacted by AT&T today to schedule a replacement if the CPE gateway device.  I accepted but explained that it would not address the FCC compliant and I would not consider that compliant resolved.  Simply because they are still in violation of rule 09-191 section ii.

ii. No blocking. Fixed broadband providers may not block lawful content, applications, services, or non-harmful devices; mobile broadband providers may not block lawful websites, or block applications that compete with their voice or video telephony services.

52 of 56 (2,043 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2014 2:11:36 PM
(0)
Teacher

I've been waiting since July for this to be fixed.

I switched to Uverse from Comcast in August of 2012, and I'm pretty disappointed with the overall IPv6 rollout. Using 6rd as the migration strategy is kind of a joke, but I was willing to chuckle a little and deal with it as long as my tunnels kept working. Now we're in month 7 of this very basic functionality being broken, and I'm not entirely confident that we're going to see a fix any time soon.

I'm a software developer and I know you can't avoid bugs, but you either fix them or roll back. You don't let them languish for half a year, especially if it's as serious as filtering an entire protocol. This is amateur hour stuff here.

I filed my FCC complaint, and now it looks like it's time to see if Comcast has resolved their service delivery issues in my area and switch back.

I've been waiting since July for this to be fixed.

I switched to Uverse from Comcast in August of 2012, and I'm pretty disappointed with the overall IPv6 rollout. Using 6rd as the migration strategy is kind of a joke, but I was willing to chuckle a little and deal with it as long as my tunnels kept working. Now we're in month 7 of this very basic functionality being broken, and I'm not entirely confident that we're going to see a fix any time soon.

I'm a software developer and I know you can't avoid bugs, but you either fix them or roll back. You don't let them languish for half a year, especially if it's as serious as filtering an entire protocol. This is amateur hour stuff here.

I filed my FCC complaint, and now it looks like it's time to see if Comcast has resolved their service delivery issues in my area and switch back.

53 of 56 (1,954 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 4, 2014 1:18:51 PM
(0)
Teacher

I just received a bizarre call from AT&T regarding my FCC complaint.  Even though this doesn't really affect me any more because I've found a workaround, I just thought everyone would like to know what's really going on and why we haven't seen a fix after 8 months now.

They said they are blocking IPv6 tunnels intentionally because it exposed a "vulnerability in their network" that allows one to access other networks.  I said that sounds like the entire purpose of the Internet -- accessing other networks -- and she yelled back "THAT'S NOT TRUE!"  She clarified that by creating an IPv6 tunnel you are being allocated a static IPv6 address from a third party that you can use to get back into your network, bypassing AT&T and without paying AT&T extra for a static address.

So, I don't know if this is just some customer service person reading off of a script without really knowing what the words mean and getting it all wrong, or if AT&T just admitted to me that they're not filtering IPv6 tunnels by accident but because they haven't found a way to extract money from us for the privilege. Either way, pretty weird.

I just received a bizarre call from AT&T regarding my FCC complaint.  Even though this doesn't really affect me any more because I've found a workaround, I just thought everyone would like to know what's really going on and why we haven't seen a fix after 8 months now.

They said they are blocking IPv6 tunnels intentionally because it exposed a "vulnerability in their network" that allows one to access other networks.  I said that sounds like the entire purpose of the Internet -- accessing other networks -- and she yelled back "THAT'S NOT TRUE!"  She clarified that by creating an IPv6 tunnel you are being allocated a static IPv6 address from a third party that you can use to get back into your network, bypassing AT&T and without paying AT&T extra for a static address.

So, I don't know if this is just some customer service person reading off of a script without really knowing what the words mean and getting it all wrong, or if AT&T just admitted to me that they're not filtering IPv6 tunnels by accident but because they haven't found a way to extract money from us for the privilege. Either way, pretty weird.

54 of 56 (1,801 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 15, 2014 12:36:18 PM
(0)
Teacher

Any updates on this? It's been a while and, unfortunately, I show protocol 41 is STILL being blocked by ATT, at least on my connection Smiley Sad

Any updates on this? It's been a while and, unfortunately, I show protocol 41 is STILL being blocked by ATT, at least on my connection Smiley Sad

55 of 56 (1,331 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 3, 2014 9:53:54 AM
(0)
Mentor

Thanks for all the info and feedback, guys.  I would have wasted a lot of time trying to get ATT service hooked up for the simple need of an ipv6 connection, and likely never would have got it.  Going back to search for another vendor - ATT's award-winning customer service costs them another potential customer!

Thanks for all the info and feedback, guys.  I would have wasted a lot of time trying to get ATT service hooked up for the simple need of an ipv6 connection, and likely never would have got it.  Going back to search for another vendor - ATT's award-winning customer service costs them another potential customer!

56 of 56 (1,272 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments