Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 2, 2011
10:04:40 AM
View profile
U-verse Features

Since the AT&T Homemanager has been effectively cancelled, can we look forward to some of the services being integrated into uverse? Or even a whole new intelligent home service?

Since the AT&T Homemanager has been effectively cancelled, can we look forward to some of the services being integrated into uverse? Or even a whole new intelligent home service?

Accepted Solution

U-verse Features

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 2, 2011 12:26:43 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by dhascall on Mar 2, 2011 at 12:51:05 PM

I thought that I had ansered this one in another forum.  But probably not to an integrated service.  Development of new "whiz bang" features has slowed.  I still love UV but it's not as "Advanced TV" as it is being advertised.  Bring on the apps and widgets.

I thought that I had ansered this one in another forum.  But probably not to an integrated service.  Development of new "whiz bang" features has slowed.  I still love UV but it's not as "Advanced TV" as it is being advertised.  Bring on the apps and widgets.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: U-verse Features

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (1,360 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments