Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 5, 2013
7:51:46 PM
View profile
Sound quality

The sound quality in general is poor.  I cannot get any surround sound when  listening to uverse.  When I go to netflix, I get excellent surround sound and my home theatre system automatically deciphers the sound.  This never happens on regular uverse tv.  Is it possible that my signal is poor impacting the audio?  Not sure what I should expect.

The sound quality in general is poor.  I cannot get any surround sound when  listening to uverse.  When I go to netflix, I get excellent surround sound and my home theatre system automatically deciphers the sound.  This never happens on regular uverse tv.  Is it possible that my signal is poor impacting the audio?  Not sure what I should expect.

Accepted Solution

Sound quality

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 5, 2013 8:37:04 PM
(0)
Tutor

think I figured it out.  I did not have surround sound selected in the menu.  working now....

think I figured it out.  I did not have surround sound selected in the menu.  working now....

Re: Sound quality

2 of 3 (912 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2013 1:29:23 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Thanks for posting that your issue is resolved.

Thanks for posting that your issue is resolved.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Sound quality

3 of 3 (854 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments