viscountuk's profile

Mentor

• 

30 Messages

Friday, August 12th, 2011 3:53 PM

Series recording schedule for EPL games on FSC HD (Ch 1654) is missing games

I was hoping someone would be able to check something for me.  With the EPL starting this weekend I went on my guide with the intent of replacing the series recording for Ch 654 (FSC SD) with Ch 1654 (FSC HD), when I went to the first game this weekend and set it to 'Any time / Any day' and 'First Run only' it only got 2 games.  Looking at the FSC SD series that is already set up it has way more.  I checked and there should be 3 games scheduled on Saturday and 1 on Sunday based off the series currently scheduled for the SD channel (not to mention any others for upcoming weeks that the HD series recording did not pick up).

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this same issue or if someone could try and let me know their results.

I even went as far as rebooting the gateway and the DVR.  To note this same issue persists with the Web DVR guide / interface.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

You need to delete the SD series recording and then setup the HD series recording; otherwise, the HD series recording will not select all of the episodes.  

I set up as HD series recording as Any day, anytime and First run only.  The series shows that 9 episodes are schedule.

Mentor

• 

30 Messages

13 years ago

Thanks TexasGuy that did the trick now seeing 9 scheduled also.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

You're welcome!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.