Conjpn's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, April 14th, 2016 2:49 AM

Screen says "no programming scheduled" when there is

I signed up for the HD Premium package specifically to be able to watch MLB games on Fox Sports Midwest. Every time a game is on the guide shows it is on, but the screen says no programming scheduled at this time. What's the deal?? Why am I paying for HD Premium channels that don't even show the games I want to watch? There are many other channels that show the game is blacked out in my area, even when the game is no where near my area. What do I have to do to be able to watch MLB on U-verse since it seems that the only games available are on ESPN or maybe Fox Sports South?

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @Conjpn,

Sorry to read of the trouble you are having watching MLB. We can look into this further. What game/ games were you attempting to watch? What time? And what channel? 

Please send us a message with the above information by clicking here. Also provide your name, 9 digit U-verse account number, and phone number. We may need more information to be able to take any action within our systems.

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

1 Attachment

Guru

• 

622 Messages

8 years ago

This sounds like a "I can't watch out-of-market games on the regional sports networks" problem.

Click Here for a DirecTV app that shows you which teams you can watch; I assume it's the same for U-Verse.  If a team and channel is not on the list for your ZIP code, then Major League Baseball requires that all cable and satellite services black out the game in your area.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

8 years ago

Blackouts are set by the league. Some leagues do not black out game rebroadcasts. AT&T does not have any control over these blackouts.

If you want to watch games that are taking place a long way away, check out MLB.tv.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.