brucealexy's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 3:51 PM

Request for new channel

DISH has just added BlazeTV to their 250 tier. I would like to see AT&T add it to their 200 or 300 tier selections. We need added diversity of political opinion and news from which to choose.

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

11 years ago

@giftsstlouis wrote:

Please carry the Glenn Beck TV series the Blaze, we have 7 liberal stations and Fox News.. THe liberals are spending us into oblivion and bankruptcy is not far behind..  I think your company would also benefit a great deal monetary wise because people will watch his show before a lot of what you have on now.  Thank You.

Methinks you might be viewing the world through Glenn Beck's distortion-inducing glasses.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I have subscribed to the BLASE internet TV programming since it began and have found it to be extremely informative.  WIll U-Verse be adding that programming to their cable service anytime in the near future?  Watching it on a computer screen or an Android phone is sometimes convenient but I look forward to the time when I can DVR it and view it in the comfort of my family room in HD.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

@r.j.james wrote:

I have subscribed to the BLASE internet TV programming since it began and have found it to be extremely informative.  WIll U-Verse be adding that programming to their cable service anytime in the near future?  Watching it on a computer screen or an Android phone is sometimes convenient but I look forward to the time when I can DVR it and view it in the comfort of my family room in HD.

As has been stated previously, you will need to change to Dish Network to watch Glenn Beck.

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

11 years ago

I love astroturfing.

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

11 years ago

I can't figure out if all these one post wonders are the same Beck fan waiting a couple days between each new username and post or if it's all different people. A mod may want to check that out. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I need to have programming that matches MY values.  You are carrying Al-Jazerra and if I must pay for that programming I also need to have the Blaze TV in order to keep Uverse.  If that station isn't available in the next few months I will be cancelling my service with you.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@chuckandnatalie wrote:

I need to have programming that matches MY values.  You are carrying Al-Jazerra and if I must pay for that programming I also need to have the Blaze TV in order to keep Uverse.  If that station isn't available in the next few months I will be cancelling my service with you.

The Blaze TV has already been discussed on this previous thread.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/Request-for-new-channel/m-p/3295071/highlight/true#M95812

As of now, The Blaze TV can only be found on Dish Network or through internet streaming.

As far as U-Verse carrying Al-Jazerra, you are not forced to watch that channel if and/or once it becomes a part of the U-Verse lineup. No one is forced to watch any channel. Just black it out in your channel lineup.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

11 years ago

You need to talk to Mr. Beck about this.  As per the Blaze website:

If you don’t have DISH, TheBlaze is still available to you now via an online subscription! You can watch via computer, iPhone, iPad, or on your television via Roku.

Either switch to Dish or subscribe to the online version.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Please add TheBlaze to the uverse channel lineup.  Conservatives/traditionalists should have more than one (FOX) choice of channel to watch; Liberals have at lease seven channels from which to choose (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, PBS, etc.). 

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

11 years ago

charfoxt wrote:

Please add TheBlaze to the uverse channel lineup.  Conservatives/traditionalists should have more than one (FOX) choice of channel to watch; Liberals have at lease seven channels from which to choose (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, PBS, etc.). 

Wait, what? Some of those aren't even cable news channels.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.