Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 12, 2012
8:51:22 AM
View profile
Request for new channel

DISH has just added BlazeTV to their 250 tier. I would like to see AT&T add it to their 200 or 300 tier selections. We need added diversity of political opinion and news from which to choose.

DISH has just added BlazeTV to their 250 tier. I would like to see AT&T add it to their 200 or 300 tier selections. We need added diversity of political opinion and news from which to choose.

Accepted Solution

Request for new channel

91 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(91)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 26, 2013 9:16:29 PM
(0)
Scholar

All these 1 post members who post asking for GB and then they seem to disappear. They've all appeared this month too. There are 7 liberal stations?!? I hope one of these one times wonders will list all 7 eventually.

All these 1 post members who post asking for GB and then they seem to disappear. They've all appeared this month too. There are 7 liberal stations?!? I hope one of these one times wonders will list all 7 eventually.

Re: The Blaze TV instead of CNN or Headline News

31 of 92 (2,208 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 27, 2013 5:58:58 PM
(0)
Expert

giftsstlouis wrote:

Please carry the Glenn Beck TV series the Blaze, we have 7 liberal stations and Fox News.. THe liberals are spending us into oblivion and bankruptcy is not far behind..  I think your company would also benefit a great deal monetary wise because people will watch his show before a lot of what you have on now.  Thank You.

Methinks you might be viewing the world through Glenn Beck's distortion-inducing glasses.

giftsstlouis wrote:

Please carry the Glenn Beck TV series the Blaze, we have 7 liberal stations and Fox News.. THe liberals are spending us into oblivion and bankruptcy is not far behind..  I think your company would also benefit a great deal monetary wise because people will watch his show before a lot of what you have on now.  Thank You.

Methinks you might be viewing the world through Glenn Beck's distortion-inducing glasses.

32 of 92 (2,164 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 1, 2013 5:27:52 PM
(0)
Tutor

I have subscribed to the BLASE internet TV programming since it began and have found it to be extremely informative.  WIll U-Verse be adding that programming to their cable service anytime in the near future?  Watching it on a computer screen or an Android phone is sometimes convenient but I look forward to the time when I can DVR it and view it in the comfort of my family room in HD.

I have subscribed to the BLASE internet TV programming since it began and have found it to be extremely informative.  WIll U-Verse be adding that programming to their cable service anytime in the near future?  Watching it on a computer screen or an Android phone is sometimes convenient but I look forward to the time when I can DVR it and view it in the comfort of my family room in HD.

Will U-verse be picking up programming from BLASE TV anytime soon?

33 of 92 (2,093 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 1, 2013 8:06:26 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

r.j.james wrote:

As has been stated previously, you will need to change to Dish Network to watch Glenn Beck.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

r.j.james wrote:

As has been stated previously, you will need to change to Dish Network to watch Glenn Beck.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Will U-verse be picking up programming from BLASE TV anytime soon?

34 of 92 (2,074 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 2, 2013 7:10:56 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by americangame on Mar 2, 2013 at 7:11:27 AM

I love astroturfing.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

I love astroturfing.

-------

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
35 of 92 (2,062 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 2, 2013 12:21:33 PM
(0)
Scholar

I can't figure out if all these one post wonders are the same Beck fan waiting a couple days between each new username and post or if it's all different people. A mod may want to check that out. 

I can't figure out if all these one post wonders are the same Beck fan waiting a couple days between each new username and post or if it's all different people. A mod may want to check that out. 

36 of 92 (2,040 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2013 7:55:22 AM
(0)
Contributor

I need to have programming that matches MY values.  You are carrying Al-Jazerra and if I must pay for that programming I also need to have the Blaze TV in order to keep Uverse.  If that station isn't available in the next few months I will be cancelling my service with you.

I need to have programming that matches MY values.  You are carrying Al-Jazerra and if I must pay for that programming I also need to have the Blaze TV in order to keep Uverse.  If that station isn't available in the next few months I will be cancelling my service with you.

When will you pick up the Blaze TV network?

37 of 92 (1,800 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2013 8:25:13 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by dwinth on Mar 19, 2013 at 8:47:53 AM

chuckandnatalie wrote:

The Blaze TV has already been discussed on this previous thread.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/Request-for-new-channel/m-p/3295071/highlight/true#M958...

As of now, The Blaze TV can only be found on Dish Network or through internet streaming.

As far as U-Verse carrying Al-Jazerra, you are not forced to watch that channel if and/or once it becomes a part of the U-Verse lineup. No one is forced to watch any channel. Just black it out in your channel lineup.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

chuckandnatalie wrote:

The Blaze TV has already been discussed on this previous thread.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/Request-for-new-channel/m-p/3295071/highlight/true#M95812

As of now, The Blaze TV can only be found on Dish Network or through internet streaming.

As far as U-Verse carrying Al-Jazerra, you are not forced to watch that channel if and/or once it becomes a part of the U-Verse lineup. No one is forced to watch any channel. Just black it out in your channel lineup.

Re: When will you pick up the Blaze TV network?

[ Edited ]
38 of 92 (1,795 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2013 8:29:58 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

You need to talk to Mr. Beck about this.  As per the Blaze website:

If you don’t have DISH, TheBlaze is still available to you now via an online subscription! You can watch via computer, iPhone, iPad, or on your television via Roku.

Either switch to Dish or subscribe to the online version.

You need to talk to Mr. Beck about this.  As per the Blaze website:

If you don’t have DISH, TheBlaze is still available to you now via an online subscription! You can watch via computer, iPhone, iPad, or on your television via Roku.

Either switch to Dish or subscribe to the online version.

Re: When will you pick up the Blaze TV network?

39 of 92 (1,785 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 22, 2013 7:17:17 PM
(0)
Tutor

Please add TheBlaze to the uverse channel lineup.  Conservatives/traditionalists should have more than one (FOX) choice of channel to watch; Liberals have at lease seven channels from which to choose (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, PBS, etc.). 

Please add TheBlaze to the uverse channel lineup.  Conservatives/traditionalists should have more than one (FOX) choice of channel to watch; Liberals have at lease seven channels from which to choose (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, PBS, etc.). 

Re: Request for new channel

40 of 92 (1,667 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 22, 2013 7:52:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

charfoxt wrote:

Wait, what? Some of those aren't even cable news channels.

-------

charfoxt wrote:

Wait, what? Some of those aren't even cable news channels.

-------

41 of 92 (1,659 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 22, 2013 9:03:53 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

charfoxt wrote:

Please add TheBlaze to the uverse channel lineup.  Conservatives/traditionalists should have more than one (FOX) choice of channel to watch; Liberals have at lease least seven channels from which to choose (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, PBS, etc.). 

Currently, The Blaze is exclusive to DishTV.

charfoxt wrote:

Please add TheBlaze to the uverse channel lineup.  Conservatives/traditionalists should have more than one (FOX) choice of channel to watch; Liberals have at lease least seven channels from which to choose (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, PBS, etc.). 

Currently, The Blaze is exclusive to DishTV.

42 of 92 (1,644 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 24, 2013 10:41:45 AM
(0)
Voyager

And I will never understand how people can watch and enjoy MSNBC or CNN.

And I will never understand how people can watch and enjoy MSNBC or CNN.

43 of 92 (1,597 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 25, 2013 8:36:30 PM
(0)
Scholar
In the same vein I can never understand how people can watch and enjoy Fox News or The Blaze. See, it works both ways. Smiley Happy
In the same vein I can never understand how people can watch and enjoy Fox News or The Blaze. See, it works both ways. Smiley Happy

44 of 92 (1,553 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2013 8:15:01 AM
(0)
Tutor

I have requested The Blaze and the Hallmark Channels already.  But Cablevision is the #5 cable company and has included The Blaze in their lineup,

I don't think it would be wise to be a "Johnny Come Lately" to adding The Blaze (and the Hallmark Channels)....  

Have a little vision....  please provide another choice for conservatives besides FOX....  liberals have more than 7....

Thank you! 

I have requested The Blaze and the Hallmark Channels already.  But Cablevision is the #5 cable company and has included The Blaze in their lineup,

I don't think it would be wise to be a "Johnny Come Lately" to adding The Blaze (and the Hallmark Channels)....  

Have a little vision....  please provide another choice for conservatives besides FOX....  liberals have more than 7....

Thank you! 

Re: Request for new channel for The Blaze

45 of 92 (1,407 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2013 8:23:17 AM
(0)
Scholar

What are the other 6 besides MSNBC? 

What are the other 6 besides MSNBC? 

46 of 92 (1,395 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2013 7:42:36 AM
(0)
Contributor
Why won't ATT even respond to the requests for Blaze TV?

47 of 92 (1,341 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2013 7:44:45 AM
(0)
Contributor
Dug! Ance,BBC,cbs,CNN and all the CNN affliates.
Dug! Ance,BBC,cbs,CNN and all the CNN affliates.

48 of 92 (1,340 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2013 8:05:51 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I'm not sure what Ance is. I'm guessing a typo of some sort.

BBC is an international channel and reports world news. Not sure how this could be considered liberal.

CBS is not a cable news channel. CBS is a broadcast television network. If you're wanting to lump them in as a liberal channel then you must add in FOX, not just Fox News, as a conservative channel.

CNN may have an overall liberal bias, but it's affiliates (HLN and CNNi) have different type of coverage and don't normally cover the US political atmosphere.  It should also be noted that Glenn Beck once worked for this "Liberal" network.

-------

I'm not sure what Ance is. I'm guessing a typo of some sort.

BBC is an international channel and reports world news. Not sure how this could be considered liberal.

CBS is not a cable news channel. CBS is a broadcast television network. If you're wanting to lump them in as a liberal channel then you must add in FOX, not just Fox News, as a conservative channel.

CNN may have an overall liberal bias, but it's affiliates (HLN and CNNi) have different type of coverage and don't normally cover the US political atmosphere.  It should also be noted that Glenn Beck once worked for this "Liberal" network.

-------

49 of 92 (1,326 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2013 8:09:02 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

charfoxt wrote:

<snip> 

Cablevision does NOT offer The Blaze on it's TV lineup.  The only provider that does so is Dish Network.

-------

charfoxt wrote:

<snip> 

Cablevision does NOT offer The Blaze on it's TV lineup.  The only provider that does so is Dish Network.

-------

50 of 92 (1,326 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2013 8:51:06 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Rherring wrote:

Unless something has changed, Glen Beck has an exclusive deal with Dish:

Sept. 12, 2012 — TheBlaze Inc. and DISH Network, LLC announced today that TheBlaze, Glenn Beck’s online 24-hour news, information and entertainment network will now be available on television starting, at launch, exclusively on DISH.

Rherring wrote:

Sept. 12, 2012 — TheBlaze Inc. and DISH Network, LLC announced today that TheBlaze, Glenn Beck’s online 24-hour news, information and entertainment network will now be available on television starting, at launch, exclusively on DISH.

51 of 92 (1,335 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2013 1:10:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

skeeterintexas wrote:

Rherring wrote:

Apparently, something has changed...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/02/business/media/cablevision-picks-up-glenn-becks-internet-channel.h...

skeeterintexas wrote:

Rherring wrote:

Apparently, something has changed...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/02/business/media/cablevision-picks-up-glenn-becks-internet-channel.html?_r=0

52 of 92 (1,303 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2013 3:09:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Lucky Cablevision subs.... *rolls eyes*

Lucky Cablevision subs.... *rolls eyes*

53 of 92 (1,284 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2013 8:31:47 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

He's hurting for viewers, apparantly no one is watching his network.

He's hurting for viewers, apparantly no one is watching his network.

54 of 92 (1,260 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 10, 2013 2:27:03 PM
(0)
Contributor

I would love to see The Blaze as well. So many other providers around the country picking it up why not ATT ? 

I would love to see The Blaze as well. So many other providers around the country picking it up why not ATT ? 

55 of 92 (1,047 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 10, 2013 5:35:10 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

hkgonra wrote:

Oh really?  Who are they?

hkgonra wrote:

Oh really?  Who are they?

56 of 92 (1,035 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 10, 2013 5:58:15 PM
(0)
Expert

hkgonra wrote:

So many other providers around the country picking it up

Where did you hear that?  The Blaze?

hkgonra wrote:

So many other providers around the country picking it up

Where did you hear that?  The Blaze?

57 of 92 (1,025 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 11, 2013 4:51:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

hkgonra wrote:

I'm not sure if you can call 4 "so many other providers".

From the website:

TheBlaze TV is launching on four more cable operators...Blue Ridge Communications...BEK Communications, Sweetwater Cable Television and Atwood Cable.

hkgonra wrote:

From the website:

TheBlaze TV is launching on four more cable operators...Blue Ridge Communications...BEK Communications, Sweetwater Cable Television and Atwood Cable.

58 of 92 (982 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 11, 2013 10:47:21 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

skeeterintexas wrote:

hkgonra wrote:

From the website:

Those four are heavy hitters, lol.  I would like to see more balance in news offerings: There is Fox and Blaze on one side and ABC News, CBS News, CNN, MSNBC and the rest, on the other.  The White House Press Seceratry's wife works for ABC News, if that tells you anything.

skeeterintexas wrote:

hkgonra wrote:

From the website:

Those four are heavy hitters, lol.  I would like to see more balance in news offerings: There is Fox and Blaze on one side and ABC News, CBS News, CNN, MSNBC and the rest, on the other.  The White House Press Seceratry's wife works for ABC News, if that tells you anything.

59 of 92 (957 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 11, 2013 12:25:49 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

dhascall wrote:

skeeterintexas wrote:

hkgonra wrote:

From the website:

That's some "Grade A Level Tinfoil Hat" conspiracy you've got there!

-------

dhascall wrote:

skeeterintexas wrote:

hkgonra wrote:

From the website:

That's some "Grade A Level Tinfoil Hat" conspiracy you've got there!

-------

60 of 92 (944 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments