For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
imanetter2's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, December 17th, 2014 10:44 PM

Remove Favorites List

I already have 1 favorites list but another shows up with 0 channels. I never put that in and do not want two favorites lists showing. Please let me know what the steps are to remove the one with 0 channels completely.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

I'm addinadding to my previous post since this site won't let me Editing my Post... So the Steps are... MENU > OPTIONS > CHANNEL OPTIONS > FAVORITE CHANNELS > OK (List you want to remove) > ENTER/ZOOM > DELETE THIS LIST > DELETE >OK ....whew! It's gone!

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

9 years ago

Here is how to remove the extra list -

ENTER (bottom right)

Select last item on menu - Edit/add Favorites - with OK

Select the candidate for removal - OK

Another OK maybe I do not have one to remove.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

This doesn't work. When I choose the one to delete and press ok, it takes me into the list. Pressing ok again just starts checking channels. I don't see anywhere to remove the whole folder named "my favorites".

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

After "Select the candidate for removal - OK" suggestion, I pressed OK again and that started checking channels. I backed out of that and instead doing the last "OK", I selected the "enter button", and in there was the delete the list option.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Ok, this confused me too. The ENTER button on Your remote also says ZOOM. I is the last button in the lower right corner of the remote.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.