For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Corkwood's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, August 16th, 2015 7:32 PM

Re: U-VERSE needs to add the NFL SUNDAY TICKET FOR 2014 SEASON NOW!!!

Will Sunday ticket be offered to universe customers for the 2015 season

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

It is my understanding that even though AT&T has aquired Direct TV, the NFL Sunday ticket this coming season (2015) will only be on Direct TV, not on any other cable, satellite, or digital providers.

That could always change for future football seasons.

However, if I understand this article correctly, the streaming version of NFL Sunday Ticket is going to be widespread nationwide in houses, apartments, condos, and townhomes even if you do not have a Direct TV subscription.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25265705/sunday-ticket-now-available-to-almost-anyone-without-directv-subscription

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

Only problem is it'll cost $199 to $359 to have that privledge. Smiley LOL

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I agree that we need NFL Sunday Ticket for Uverse IPTV.  I know I have to pay extra for this package and I'm am willing to pay it.  I live in Southern California and we don't have an NFL team (yet) so I'm stuck with whatever coverage the local stations choose to cover.  😞

WE NEED NFLST!!!

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

@TNT951 wrote:

I agree that we need NFL Sunday Ticket for Uverse IPTV.  I know I have to pay extra for this package and I'm am willing to pay it.  I live in Southern California and we don't have an NFL team (yet) so I'm stuck with whatever coverage the local stations choose to cover.  😞

WE NEED NFLST!!!

If you had read my post above, you would have known that as of right now, NFL Sunday Ticket is an exclusive for Direct TV because of the contract between Direct TV and the NFL. Nothing can change that now.

Hopefully, with AT&T buying Direct TV, the NFL, in future seasons, will allow U-verse to carry NFL Sunday Ticket. You will just have to be patient.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

9 years ago

@Corkwood @TNT951 to me NFL Red Zone is the next best thing.  $5/month for HD Premium Tier is worth it!  I can't wait but I'm sure that Mrs. dhascall can..... 😉

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

9 years ago

RedZone rocks! I love it but some people need to see every play from their favorite team.

RedZone, however, is addictive.

Guru

• 

644 Messages

9 years ago

yes the Redzone and Fantasy Football go together every Sunday. I love the smell of Sundays in the Fall....Man Happy

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

The answer to this is NO. They never intend to offer it now or in the future. That was the only reason I switched to UVerse. They made all these big promises and once i got locked in, I got the sorry not sorry. They say that they are in talks with DirectTV but if you own DirecTV how can you be in talks with them. I am dropping UVErse this week and going back to TWC. At least I knew where I stood and didnt get the run around from them.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

9 years ago

@dad2ze wrote:

The answer to this is NO. They never intend to offer it now or in the future. That was the only reason I switched to UVerse. They made all these big promises and once i got locked in, I got the sorry not sorry. They say that they are in talks with DirectTV but if you own DirecTV how can you be in talks with them. I am dropping UVErse this week and going back to TWC. At least I knew where I stood and didnt get the run around from them.

So let me get this straight:

You switched to a provider that didn't have a certain channel, based off a "promise" from someone whose job it is to make a sale. When they didn't have that exclusive channel you wanted, you're going back to your former provider and still missing out on the exclusive channel.

That makes about as much sense as zero.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.