Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 29, 2013
6:54:29 PM
Question on E-mail upgrade

I've been hearing that AT&T is planning on upgrading the webmail. I even got an e-mail from a phisher regarding this. So what's the real story? Do we need to do anything to our e-mail address?

Thanks.

I've been hearing that AT&T is planning on upgrading the webmail. I even got an e-mail from a phisher regarding this. So what's the real story? Do we need to do anything to our e-mail address?

Thanks.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 29, 2013 8:42:24 PM
(0)
Guru
Nope, you may notice changes in the sytle or theme of your email when you login via yahoo or att, but that's just cosmetic. You have not ever had to proactively initiate a change. I'd recommend forwarding that email to abuse@att.com
Accepted Solution

Question on E-mail upgrade

5 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(5)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 29, 2013 8:42:24 PM
(0)
Guru
Nope, you may notice changes in the sytle or theme of your email when you login via yahoo or att, but that's just cosmetic. You have not ever had to proactively initiate a change. I'd recommend forwarding that email to abuse@att.com

Re: Question on E-mail upgrade

2 of 6 (1,899 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 29, 2013 9:17:44 PM
(0)
Tutor
Thanks,bauwls.
Thanks,bauwls.

3 of 6 (1,892 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 11:10:03 AM
(0)
Contributor

I got two emails on this today that indicated I needed to do something to upgrade.  What this is saying is I don't have to click any links, it will just happen?

I got two emails on this today that indicated I needed to do something to upgrade.  What this is saying is I don't have to click any links, it will just happen?

4 of 6 (1,218 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 3:34:11 PM
(0)
Tutor

You don't have to do anything As bauwls mentioned above, just forward those to abuse@att.net.

You don't have to do anything As bauwls mentioned above, just forward those to abuse@att.net.

5 of 6 (1,203 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 24, 2016 5:35:14 AM
(0)
Contributor

i cant login to my email account

i cant login to my email account

6 of 6 (119 Views)