Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 24, 2014
3:45:31 AM
View profile
Please tell me how to configure Windows 7 Media Center to communicate with Uverse

Please tell me how to configure Windows 7 Media Center to communicate with Uverse

4 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(4)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2014 3:16:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

See if this helps: http://science.opposingviews.com/set-up-windows-7-media-center-uverse-13668.html

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Please tell me how to configure Windows 7 Media Center to communicate with Uverse

2 of 5 (1,196 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2014 11:54:56 AM
(0)
Contributor

No. I have done everything except I get blocked when it asks to configure remove. It tells me to press 0 on my remote. Nothing happnes. I assume it is referring to the uverse remove. I press 0 twice and hold. Nothing happens. Perhaps it is referring to another remote? Or am I placing the ir blaster in the wrong spot? Or is there another problem?

No. I have done everything except I get blocked when it asks to configure remove. It tells me to press 0 on my remote. Nothing happnes. I assume it is referring to the uverse remove. I press 0 twice and hold. Nothing happens. Perhaps it is referring to another remote? Or am I placing the ir blaster in the wrong spot? Or is there another problem?

Re: Please tell me how to configure Windows 7 Media Center to communicate with Uverse

3 of 5 (1,157 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2014 6:21:13 AM
(0)
Contributor

Have you gotten your U-verse TV working in Media Center? I'm thinking of switching over from Comcast but I NEED my WMC!

Thanks!

Have you gotten your U-verse TV working in Media Center? I'm thinking of switching over from Comcast but I NEED my WMC!

Thanks!

4 of 5 (841 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 6, 2015 8:55:56 PM
(0)
Contributor

Any one knows how to hook up the motorola settop box VIP2250 with windows premium 7 operating system and windows media center. please help

Any one knows how to hook up the motorola settop box VIP2250 with windows premium 7 operating system and windows media center. please help

5 of 5 (239 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments