richardfishbaugh's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 11th, 2013 4:11 AM

Please add THE BLAZE TV!!!!

Please add The Blaze TV.  The American people deserve more than 1 conservative choice. We are very tired of being lied to on a daily basis from the liberal news choices that ATT ONLY PROVIDES.....beside FOX News.  I watch less and less TV  and go to the internet due to the lack of choices on ATT Uverse. I enjoy ATT Uverse but strongly encourage them to add the BLAZE TV as a choice.  I would gladly pay for it!!!

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

10 years ago

If you'd like to see us carry a specific channel you can make your request here!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

But....but....but....weren't those quotes taken out of context?  *rollseyes*

Seriously, I hope they rip ole Glennie a new one in court.

Scholar

• 

276 Messages

10 years ago

Sad that some have to make political rants.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

These are all personal comments, opinions, etc. Trying to get a rise out of people. Since you looked it up and posted the link, it seems to be working. Beck is a radio/tv host and commentator. If you don't like what he is serving turn it off, period. Harry Reid has done much more harm than Beck could ever do... accusing people of not paying taxes - without proof - using an army on his side for cattle hearding, comparing Americans who want to protect their livelyhood against ever increasing arm of an unstoppable government to domestic terrorists? Domestic terrorists hace killed and/or injured hundreds of people. Is Reid nuts? There is no stopping him on lamestreet media. THAT IS WHY WE NEED MORE VOICES OF CHOICE! ADD BLAZE TV and any other that the viewing population wants to see. What is this, North Korea, Iran, or what? Ithought we lived in the United States of America, the land of the free.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@batyifamily wrote:

These are all personal comments, opinions, etc. Trying to get a rise out of people. Since you looked it up and posted the link, it seems to be working. Beck is a radio/tv host and commentator. If you don't like what he is serving turn it off, period. Harry Reid has done much more harm than Beck could ever do... accusing people of not paying taxes - without proof - using an army on his side for cattle hearding, comparing Americans who want to protect their livelyhood against ever increasing arm of an unstoppable government to domestic terrorists? Domestic terrorists hace killed and/or injured hundreds of people. Is Reid nuts? There is no stopping him on lamestreet media. THAT IS WHY WE NEED MORE VOICES OF CHOICE! ADD BLAZE TV and any other that the viewing population wants to see. What is this, North Korea, Iran, or what? Ithought we lived in the United States of America, the land of the free.

Welcome, lol.

Free country?  It is a free country but what is on pay TV is not your God given right.  AND AT&T is a for-profit company.  There are costs and such related to adding this (and any) channel.  I agree that it would be nice to have choices but being in a "free country" has snothing to do with pay TV.

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

10 years ago

america

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

What is the delay... ATTU-VERSE?  Many of us want The Blaze.  Why are you currently choosing NOT to add it?  What is your reasoning?  I faithfully watched Glenn Beck when he was on CNN and FOX and although I can watch his show on my computer (I am a subscriber,) I do enjoy watching it on a bigger  TV screen.   ATTU-VERSE...  please tell us your future plans.  If you are definitely not going to add The Blaze, when my contract is up, I will gladly switch to The Dish.  I am getting tired of waiting!

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@vitale38 wrote:

What is the delay... ATTU-VERSE?  Many of us want The Blaze.  Why are you currently choosing NOT to add it?  What is your reasoning?  I faithfully watched Glenn Beck when he was on CNN and FOX and although I can watch his show on my computer (I am a subscriber,) I do enjoy watching it on a bigger  TV screen.   ATTU-VERSE...  please tell us your future plans.  If you are definitely not going to add The Blaze, when my contract is up, I will gladly switch to The Dish.  I am getting tired of waiting!

The Blaze will come to U-Verse when a contract is signed, not one day sooner. AT&T is not purposly choosing not to add The Blaze. If a contract can be agreed upon, then it will be added. As peer-to-peer forum members, we do not have any information if there are even contract talks.

Why should AT&T tell us their future plans? Do other businesses reveal everything to the public? Of course not.

Your threats will not make any difference. If you need to switch to Dish Network to get The Blaze, then do so.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

10 years ago

Add the Blaze! If you can add an amateur local access newsreader channel, than you can add the Blaze!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.