richardfishbaugh's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 11th, 2013 4:11 AM

Please add THE BLAZE TV!!!!

Please add The Blaze TV.  The American people deserve more than 1 conservative choice. We are very tired of being lied to on a daily basis from the liberal news choices that ATT ONLY PROVIDES.....beside FOX News.  I watch less and less TV  and go to the internet due to the lack of choices on ATT Uverse. I enjoy ATT Uverse but strongly encourage them to add the BLAZE TV as a choice.  I would gladly pay for it!!!

Scholar

• 

104 Messages

10 years ago

please dont

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

10 years ago

@jhy1978 wrote:

please dont

'nuf said.   Smiley Very Happy

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

10 years ago

Please add the blaze.

Thank you

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@coachbrendle wrote:

Hate?  Have you ever watched, listen to, or read anything from Glen Beck?  Please tell us what he has said that is so hateful?  I need to know because I have not heard any hate speech from anyone on his network.  Again, please be specific on what he has said that is so hateful. 

Hate is a harsh word....let's just say CRAZY!

Top 10 craziest Glenn Beck Quotes

....and you're welcome.

I've seen this before...  Now, let's see... it would be great to have full transcripts of the shows that these quotes are from.  Glen Beck at times uses sarcasm to make his points.  Many people do this.  

Question:  How much do you watch or listen to Glen Beck?  If people would listen to his full radio show and TV program for one week I think they would find very little criticize even if they don't agree with his political views. 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

10 years ago

@coachbrendle wrote:

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@coachbrendle wrote:

Hate?  Have you ever watched, listen to, or read anything from Glen Beck?  Please tell us what he has said that is so hateful?  I need to know because I have not heard any hate speech from anyone on his network.  Again, please be specific on what he has said that is so hateful. 

Hate is a harsh word....let's just say CRAZY!

Top 10 craziest Glenn Beck Quotes

....and you're welcome.

I've seen this before...  Now, let's see... it would be great to have full transcripts of the shows that these quotes are from.  Glen Beck at times uses sarcasm to make his points.  Many people do this.  

Question:  How much do you watch or listen to Glen Beck?  If people would listen to his full radio show and TV program for one week I think they would find very little criticize even if they don't agree with his political views. 

I believe I TRIED to watch him once...probably to see what all the hoopla was.  I lasted about 2 mins.

and this quote:  "When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining." is heartless anyway you look at it.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

I believe I TRIED to watch him once...probably to see what all the hoopla was.  I lasted about 2 mins.

and this quote:  "When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining." is heartless anyway you look at it.

Ok... 2 mins.  Interesting.  Research the episode that quote is coming from and I think you will see some context.  But, you have to do this with an open mind.  People from all points of the political spectrum, left and right, take snippet quotes and use them as a baseball bat to beat the speaker.  When we read something like that we should be saying, "Wait, those are some harsh and powerful words.  What was the context? I need to research and seek the truth!"

I am a history teacher at a public high school and I stress to my students that we should not trust anything we read or hear and only half of what we see.  Through this we should be moved without judgment or prejudice but with open mindedness to research and seek the truth.  

Glenn Beck is not perfect and he would be the first to tell you that.  But I will tell you this, Glenn Beck is a humble man and has worked extremely hard to build an organization that informs and reaches out to those who are hurting and in need. 

I challenge anyone on this discussion who opposes AT&T from adding the Blaze to the lineup to check out Mercury One.   If you do this you will find it hard to call Glenn Beck a promoter of hate.  Like I said before, don’t trust what someone has said (including my words).  Go ahead... research and seek the truth

Mercury One

"To inspire, organize and mobilize individuals to improve the human condition physically, emotionally and spiritually with malice towards none and charity for all."

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

I have more respect for Glenn Beck after he attended Chris Kyle's funeral than any polititian in DC.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

I have no cats in this fight (lol) but I tried to get the lowdown on the 9/11 families quotes issue and most sites that take him to task, have the word "progressive" in their name - and one is something like foxnewsboycott. com, in the name.  Hmmm.  Pundits are often victims of taking stuff out of context, regardless of left or right leaning.  In fact 60 minutes tried to get Rush Limbaugh to sat "Feminazi" four or five times, so they could use that as a soundbyte - so he said it really fast and they were like "what was that?"  "can you say that again?"   Both Rush and 60 Minutes were slick, lol.

Observer

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Hi!  Glad to be aboard, I am wondering if anyone knows if Uverse has considered adding The Blaze to it's channel lineup.

I know I know...Glenn Beck is a nut...Well, even though what he says may be craziness, I like to hear what he says so I can get the whole picture of what's going on in the world.

Al Jazeera America would also be nice to add.  🙂

Cheers!

Mentor

• 

57 Messages

10 years ago

Not  even  directv  has  that  channel.. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.