richardfishbaugh's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 11th, 2013 4:11 AM

Please add THE BLAZE TV!!!!

Please add The Blaze TV.  The American people deserve more than 1 conservative choice. We are very tired of being lied to on a daily basis from the liberal news choices that ATT ONLY PROVIDES.....beside FOX News.  I watch less and less TV  and go to the internet due to the lack of choices on ATT Uverse. I enjoy ATT Uverse but strongly encourage them to add the BLAZE TV as a choice.  I would gladly pay for it!!!

Scholar

• 

223 Messages

10 years ago

@JefferMC wrote:

And corporate ownership absolves it of the possibility of being biased?  How, exactly?

You misread my post.  I didn't say corporate ownership absolves them of bias, I meant that corporate ownership is PROOF they are biased.  Biased on the conservative side, like Fox.  There is no liberal media in the U.S.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.6K Messages

10 years ago

So... CBS, CNN, NBC and ABC all have a convervative bias?

Scholar

• 

411 Messages

10 years ago

Don't forget PBS that channel very left .

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

@CostaMesaCAGuy wrote:

@JefferMC wrote:

And corporate ownership absolves it of the possibility of being biased?  How, exactly?

You misread my post.  I didn't say corporate ownership absolves them of bias, I meant that corporate ownership is PROOF they are biased.  Biased on the conservative side, like Fox.  There is no liberal media in the U.S.

That's what the media wants you to believe.  It used to be the government was afraid of the media, not now, now the main stream media is nothing more than a lap dog for the government.

Scholar

• 

223 Messages

10 years ago

@rt123 wrote:

Don't forget PBS that channel very left .

One of the Koch Brothers is on the PBS board and PBS has refused to show a documentary that exposes them for who they are.

Scholar

• 

223 Messages

10 years ago

@oufanindallas wrote:

That's what the media wants you to believe.  It used to be the government was afraid of the media, not now, now the main stream media is nothing more than a lap dog for the government.

Except that Lara Logan of CBS News put out what was supposed to be an expose on Benghazi of which they later retracted, proof that CBS had an agenda to discredit the White House.  Plus the media has put out negative stories on Obamacare and the NSA on a daily basis.  So no they are not a lap dog for the government.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.6K Messages

10 years ago

@CostaMesaCAGuy wrote:

Except that Lara Logan of CBS News put out what was supposed to be an expose on Benghazi of which they later retracted, proof that CBS had an agenda to discredit the White House.  Plus the media has put out negative stories on Obamacare and the NSA on a daily basis.  So no they are not a lap dog for the government.

"The media" finally started doing their job.  Somewhat.  Where were they the previous 5 years?

Scholar

• 

118 Messages

10 years ago

Not before Al Jazeera America. Glenn Beck called them "The Voice Of The Enemy", to try to make us think that Al Jazeera is our enemy. It's not. It is however his enemy. He wanted to buy the former Current TV to give The Blaze cable carriage in the same way Al Jazeera did. Al Jazeera got the network. Glenn Beck didn't, and mad about it.

The Blaze's average programming:

The Glenn Beck Radio Program (TV simulcast of his radio show)

Pat & Stu (couple of guys talking)

The Glenn Beck Program (Basically what he used to do on Fox News Channel)

Real News (Basically what you see on Fox News during that time slot. Roundtable stuff.)

Wilkow (Political blabber)

Pursuit Of the Truth (Reality show)

Dana (self proclaimed "Punk rock Conservative")

Liberty Treehouse (Show for kids. Gotta get them while they're young)

Hot Shot (Reality show about guns)

3 Gun Nation (Reality show about guns)

Bee S Of A (Standup) **I had to edit this because the 2 letters together are prohibitied in these forums**

Seriously? If I want this stuff, I'll watch Fox News Channel or The Outdoor Channel. 

Al Jazeera America:

News (From New York, various anchors)

Al Jazeera English News (Global News from Doha and London)

America Tonight (News and insight)

The Stream (Interactive roundtable, usually on a subject. Takes viewer Skype calls, comments, etc. No political bickering)

Consider This (News, Interviews. No political bickering or bias)

Inside Story (News, Interviews. No political bickering or bias)

Live News at the top of the hour 24/7. News overnights, not just documentaries.

The documentaries on this network interesting documentaries about American people. 

Let's see, a news channel that gives news, without shouting at you and focusing almost entirely on politics, serious journalism and reporting, and my favorite just telling you what's going on without screaming or political bickering. It's a very good network. And there's no Anti-Americanism on this channel at all. 

Like I said, if they add The Blaze, they better add Al Jazeera America while they're at it. Some people do want to know what's going on without some partisian political bickering and other related stuff getting in the way. 

After watching the VHS tapes from my sister (She has Time Warner and has been recording VHS tapes of it for me) I can tell you its the only news channel I would ever watch except for the local newscasts on local TV. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I don't know exactly how business works but did anyone else notice that dish comes up on here when you troubleshoot. Seems to me that at&t and dish might be owned by the same company. Why can't we get the blaze?

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

10 years ago

@dbrown3781 wrote:

I don't know exactly how business works but did anyone else notice that dish comes up on here when you troubleshoot. Seems to me that at&t and dish might be owned by the same company. Why can't we get the blaze?

1. What?

2. Dish & AT&T care NOT owned by the same company. AT&T and DirecTV have an agreement in place for DIstribuition for satelite TV and Wireless service.

3. You can't watch the Blaze on U-Verse because The Blaze does not have an agreement with AT&T to ait the channel.

4. Seriously what?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.