richardfishbaugh's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 11th, 2013 4:11 AM

Please add THE BLAZE TV!!!!

Please add The Blaze TV.  The American people deserve more than 1 conservative choice. We are very tired of being lied to on a daily basis from the liberal news choices that ATT ONLY PROVIDES.....beside FOX News.  I watch less and less TV  and go to the internet due to the lack of choices on ATT Uverse. I enjoy ATT Uverse but strongly encourage them to add the BLAZE TV as a choice.  I would gladly pay for it!!!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

Blaze TV is carried exclusively on Dish. 

Or you can pay GB directly and subscribe to the online version.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I agree that u verse should try to get rights to the blaze! Beck always says if your cable provider doesn't offer the blaze to write them and ask them for it!so this is us asking for it!

Tutor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I too would love to see The Blaze on U Verse. I currently have to watch via ROKU and that limits the places I can view the programming.

Former Employee

• 

23 Messages

10 years ago

I've actually never heard of "The Blaze" lol

Is it good? What genre?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

I do not see any indication that it is a cable channel. It is web access only.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Please add The Blaze to your lineup, AT&T! I was accessing The Blaze online or through Roku & I was a Uverse customer until 2012. When Dish added The Blaze to their line up in 2012, I switched from Uverse to Dish. I like watching The Blaze on channel 212 on Dish instead of on Roku or online. I still use AT&T as an Internet provider. Uverse just doesn't offer the channel I like to watch. If AT&T offered The Blaze, I would definitely switch back to Uverse as I like Uverse features better than those offered by Dish.

Scholar

• 

104 Messages

10 years ago

Please dont, thanks.

Scholar

• 

104 Messages

10 years ago

Dish Network carries it. Its that Glen Beck psycho's channel.

Scholar

• 

223 Messages

10 years ago

@jhy1978 wrote:

Please dont, thanks.

I second that.  Isn't the Fox News Channel enough?  Beside this nonsense that the media is liberal is a myth.  All of the media is corporate-owned.  Only Al-Jazerra America, Democracy Now! and Media Matters are not corporate-owned.  CBS News lately has been competing with Fox for its conservative viewers by putting out misleading reports like Lara Logan's Benghazi report which turned out to be false.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.6K Messages

10 years ago

And corporate ownership absolves it of the possibility of being biased?  How, exactly?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.