ozzysax0701's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, February 2nd, 2016 7:18 PM

POP TV

I know that POP TV should be coming to Uverse next month in March. Do you know when in March and what channel it will be?

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

8 years ago

No one has any clue regarding launch date, channel placement (not that it really matters) or tier. I would GUESS that it would be a lower tier, but that's just a random guess.

If I had to GUESS about channel placement, I would GUESS somewhere between 100 and 199 in SD and 1100 and 1199 in HD...but this is a GUESS and only a GUESS.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

8 years ago

@ozzysax0701 wrote:

I know that POP TV should be coming to Uverse next month in March. Do you know when in March and what channel it will be?

@ozzysax0701 - you know more than I do.  I only recall hearing that it was coming in "2016," not a specific month.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@ozzysax0701 wrote:

Where'd ya get info about March?  As posted above, only info ever given out was last year saying it would be here sometime in 2016.  Give the website.

If from a Uverse CSR, it's fantasy, they are notariously wrong (many told callers we had Hallmark during when it was off for 5 years). Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.