Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Aug 27, 2014
6:58:27 AM
View profile
Online and mobile app TV listings

There needs to be an update to the online guide (uverse.com) and the iOS app's guide to reflect the SEC Network.  I cannot schedule recordings remotely for the new network because the channel doesn't exist in the TV listings.  Any ideas?

There needs to be an update to the online guide (uverse.com) and the iOS app's guide to reflect the SEC Network.  I cannot schedule recordings remotely for the new network because the channel doesn't exist in the TV listings.  Any ideas?

Online and mobile app TV listings

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2014 7:15:56 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Bama51 wrote:

I don't have an iPhone but I'm seeing the SEC on Uverse.com and my Android app.  What I would suggest is to do a reboot of the DVR, itself.  When the DVR is on, the easiest way, is to hold in the power button for 5 seconds, the scteen should go black, the power light will flash and the rebooting process should commence.  It may take up to 4 minutes or so, so you may not want to do that when you are recording.

Rebooting the DVR often fixes app and uverse.com issues.  Good luck.

Bama51 wrote:

I don't have an iPhone but I'm seeing the SEC on Uverse.com and my Android app.  What I would suggest is to do a reboot of the DVR, itself.  When the DVR is on, the easiest way, is to hold in the power button for 5 seconds, the scteen should go black, the power light will flash and the rebooting process should commence.  It may take up to 4 minutes or so, so you may not want to do that when you are recording.

Rebooting the DVR often fixes app and uverse.com issues.  Good luck.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Online and mobile app TV listings

2 of 4 (309 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2014 7:34:47 PM
(0)
Scholar
SEC channel shows up om both my iPad and iPhone apps.

3 of 4 (281 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2014 7:08:51 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Beany wrote:

Pretty much as expected, @Beany.  For most of us (98% ?) we will see the channels, no problem.  But for some, and most likely @Bama51, their DVR is not synched with the AT&T servers which means incorrect web remote, UVerse.com and app info.

Beany wrote:

Pretty much as expected, @Beany.  For most of us (98% ?) we will see the channels, no problem.  But for some, and most likely @Bama51, their DVR is not synched with the AT&T servers which means incorrect web remote, UVerse.com and app info.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (260 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments