For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
GailAnnB's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, September 24th, 2014 11:55 PM

On Demand Question????

I just switched from Comcast Xfinity to Uverse. Comcast made available previous TV & Premium channel series On Demand so you did not have to record those shows. I wanted to watch the first episode of the 2nd season of Blacklist and do not see that option available when I search. The only option is to record the next 2 episodes? What gives?

Does Uverse not make available previous episodes On Demand?

Thanks......

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

644 Messages

10 years ago

If I remember correctly the Networks decide what is put on the On-Demand not ATT. Here is a thread https://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/No-Tudors-On-Demand/m-p/4042644 that may help

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Hi GailAnn,

Yes, you can view new shows On Demand but it may take a few days to a week for the episode to show up On Demand. This is one reason why I DVR shows I want to see right away. Also, you can't fast forward thru commercials while watching On Demand; my second reason to DVR.

SuZyQ

Guru

• 

644 Messages

10 years ago

You can also make request to ATT here http://uversechannels.att.com/

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

10 years ago

@SuZyQ818 wrote:
Hi GailAnn,

Yes, you can view new shows On Demand but it may take a few days to a week for the episode to show up On Demand. This is one reason why I DVR shows I want to see right away. Also, you can't fast forward thru commercials while watching On Demand; my second reason to DVR.

SuZyQ

I've always been abe to FF thru all CBS Vod, ABC (even though it said you can't) too.  They really don't have commercials, but usually promos for other programs on the Network. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATTUverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

10 years ago

@GailAnnB wrote:

I just switched from Comcast Xfinity to Uverse. Comcast made available previous TV & Premium channel series On Demand so you did not have to record those shows. I wanted to watch the first episode of the 2nd season of Blacklist and do not see that option available when I search. The only option is to record the next 2 episodes? What gives?

Does Uverse not make available previous episodes On Demand?

Thanks......

You can see it here:

http://uverse.com/uv/tv/show/the-blacklist 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATTUverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Administrator

• 

875 Messages

8 years ago

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the U-verse Channel Request Site is no longer available. You can always review the channels available for your area on the U-verse TV Listings & Chanel Guide and/or learn more about how to access your U-verse TV channel lineup at our Support Site.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.