jodog4's profile

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

Thursday, May 2nd, 2013 11:29 AM

No channels in TV listings on U-verse.com

Anybody getting the following message when trying to use the TV listing on Uverse.com

Sorry, no channels match your filters.

Try removing a filter to see more channels.

I'm not using any filters that I know of..  The Recordings & Scheduled screens work fine

but there are no TV listings.. Just wondering if it's just me or is anybody else has this

problem.. 

Don't use them that often but they are handy if you forget to set a show to be recorded

after you've left home

TIA

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

10 years ago

The blue envelope will show up when you have unread PM's and tell you how many there are. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I am having the same issue with the TV listings.  I've also spoken to a rep and have been assured the problem would be resoved within 2 days....it's been a week.  It took me half an hour before they even understood what my issue was.  Dreading contacting them again, but looks like I'll have to.

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

10 years ago

I contacted them here by PM and they replied by email and after a few exchanges and screenshots they admitted is was their issue but gave no time estimate on getting anything fixed. This reminded me I need to reply again and ask if there's been any progress.

Just click the link below and you can message AT&T Customer Care from their profile.

https://forums.att.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/192773

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

This TV listings feature is STILL BROKEN for me, too. If I enter my zip code, the page tells me that U-verse is not available. If I log-in with my U-verse ID and password, the TV listings disappear and are replaced by the message:

Sorry, no channels match your filters.

Try removing a filter to see more channels.

I'll try sending a message using the link for AT&T Customer Care.

Thanks!

@JadedPixie wrote:

I contacted them here by PM and they replied by email and after a few exchanges and screenshots they admitted is was their issue but gave no time estimate on getting anything fixed. This reminded me I need to reply again and ask if there's been any progress.

Just click the link below and you can message AT&T Customer Care from their profile.

@ATTHelpForums

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

10 years ago

I guess if your zip code does not show up you will have to contact ATT CustomerCare.. They must have to handle it by each zip code.    They told me my zip code was not in the system & that was why my listings were not showing up.. Since they added my zip the listing are working fine. (not as good as the old ones but at least they are working)  Good Luck!

Scholar

• 

175 Messages

10 years ago

I live in Long Beach, MS.  My zip does not work.  Neither does any zip in Gulfport or Biloxi, MS.  AT&T is apparently not aware that U-verse TV is available on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi.  How can they not know that!

I cannot access the online channel guide when I sign in.  If I don't sign in and use another zip I get all available channels instead of just the ones I get and have not blocked because it is not getting the info from my DVR.

If I sign in I get a list of my recorded shows and the ones scheduled to record, but no channel guide.  Just the error message referred to in the original post here.

And this known problem has been going on since May, 2013.  Every customer has to contact AT&T and ask to have their zip unblocked.  Not a good business plan.

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

10 years ago

@mpw101 wrote:

I live in Long Beach, MS.  My zip does not work.  Neither does any zip in Gulfport or Biloxi, MS.  AT&T is apparently not aware that U-verse TV is available on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi.  How can they not know that!

And this known problem has been going on since May, 2013.  Every customer has to contact AT&T and ask to have their zip unblocked.  Not a good business plan.

Live in the same area and as I said before I contacted them on the 4th and actually got a reply and they didn't give an estimate on a fix date as a couple other people mentioned. I tried all those zip codes too with the same exact frustraition. New Orleans area and Mobile area zip codes work but don't have the correct local channels listed. I have used TVGuide for the past few years to look up listings online but since they were purchased by CBS I've noticed frequent listing mistakes and the Uverse listings are screwy too.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I used the Customer Care message link and got a quick response by email, followed by a phone call. The agent verified that my zip code is the issue. He advised that some database did not transfer or link-up when the web servers were updated last year. My case has been submitted for resolution.

Obviously someone should run a process / script to ensure that all active U-verse zip codes have been enabled in the updated U-verse online web servers.

Thanks for the link!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.