Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Apr 25, 2011
10:29:34 AM
View profile
No Stanley Cup Game 6 last night on Versus in Chicago?

In Chicago Versus 640 showed a listing from 6:30 - 9:00pm for Game 6 between Chicago Blackhawks and Vancouver Canucks last night (Sunday 4/24).   Instead of the game live as the programming guide indicated on the channel header, it was an undientified history of the goalie's mask... NBC was showing Best New Restaurant and The Apprentice.   What the heck happened?   There were no other options on Sport Multiview or elsewhere. It went to overtime, a play to the death, and Chicago wins.   Chicago U-verse customers were unable to watch??

In Chicago Versus 640 showed a listing from 6:30 - 9:00pm for Game 6 between Chicago Blackhawks and Vancouver Canucks last night (Sunday 4/24).   Instead of the game live as the programming guide indicated on the channel header, it was an undientified history of the goalie's mask... NBC was showing Best New Restaurant and The Apprentice.   What the heck happened?   There were no other options on Sport Multiview or elsewhere. It went to overtime, a play to the death, and Chicago wins.   Chicago U-verse customers were unable to watch??

Accepted Solution

No Stanley Cup Game 6 last night on Versus in Chicago?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 25, 2011 10:41:33 AM
(0)
Mentor

Is it possible the game was on Comcast SportsNet Chicago (1741 CSN HD) for customers in the local Chicago market? That is the only thing I could think of otherwise ATT really messed up.

Is it possible the game was on Comcast SportsNet Chicago (1741 CSN HD) for customers in the local Chicago market? That is the only thing I could think of otherwise ATT really messed up.

Re: No Stanley Cup Game 6 last night on Versus in Chicago?

2 of 3 (1,334 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 25, 2011 10:53:06 AM
(0)
Professor

We were at a family member's house for Easter dinner, they don't have Uverse but we were watching the game and it was broadcast on Comcast Sportsnet Chicago. If you were trying to watch the game on Versus it was  blacked out because it was being broadcast on CSN, which Uverse carries. Too bad you missed it, was a real nail biter.:smileywink:

We were at a family member's house for Easter dinner, they don't have Uverse but we were watching the game and it was broadcast on Comcast Sportsnet Chicago. If you were trying to watch the game on Versus it was  blacked out because it was being broadcast on CSN, which Uverse carries. Too bad you missed it, was a real nail biter.:smileywink:

Re: No Stanley Cup Game 6 last night on Versus in Chicago?

3 of 3 (1,329 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments