Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 12, 2013
5:59:10 PM
View profile
New Shows????
Is there a way to tell if a show is new, with Time Warner it would show in the guide if it was new other than clicking info.
Is there a way to tell if a show is new, with Time Warner it would show in the guide if it was new other than clicking info.
Accepted Solution

New Shows????

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 12, 2013 6:12:57 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Rebel3277 wrote:

There is currently no designation for new programs vs. repeats. 

As you stated, checking the date on the info is about the only way to know.

Rebel3277 wrote:

There is currently no designation for new programs vs. repeats. 

As you stated, checking the date on the info is about the only way to know.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: New Shows????

2 of 4 (341 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2013 10:15:26 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
The app has such a feature, may be a bit faster in some cases and doesn't hog the whole screen.
The app has such a feature, may be a bit faster in some cases and doesn't hog the whole screen.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (310 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2013 6:00:49 AM
(0)
Employee

Rebel3277 wrote:

Check the OAD , or the Original Air Date. That indicates if it's new or a rerun.

Rebel3277 wrote:

Check the OAD , or the Original Air Date. That indicates if it's new or a rerun.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (296 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments