New Channels - PAC 12 Channels

I see new channels in the Guide:

759 - PAC 12 Network - National

760 - PAC 12 Network - Bay Area

761 - PAC 12 Network - Los Angeles

1759 - PAC 12 Network - National HD

1760 - PAC 12 Network - Bay Area HD

1761 - PAC 12 Network - Los Angeles HD

If you don't see the channels in your Guide, reboot your receivers.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Sep 7, 2013 12:39:13 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert
    *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    53 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (53)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 8, 2013 10:43:43 AM
    (0)
    Voyager
    Edited by dodgebruce on Sep 8, 2013 at 10:45:10 AM

here is what I am seeing:

U Verse.jpg

and like I said, when I click on Optional, it says it requires HD Technology Fee. Also, I already tried getting U300, and did not get the channel. Confusing.

Re: New Channels - PAC 12 Channels

[ Edited ]
    31 of 54 (1,790 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 8, 2013 10:50:04 AM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert

When I put your zip code in that link, this is what I see for the SD versions:

Pac 12 Network - 92117.png

32 of 54 (1,781 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 8, 2013 10:53:53 AM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert

I think there is a problem with the website, and possibly in U-verse's database.  

If you can't get this resolved, please send a PM to AT&T Customer Care who can help get your issue resolved.  Also, check the settings on your account to make sure that you will receive email notification when a PM is received on this forum.

I'm sure they were rushed to get the channel in the lineup at the last minute on Saturday morning, and there may be some bugs to work out in the appropriate package assignment for the various zip codes.

33 of 54 (1,779 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 8, 2013 12:05:09 PM
    (0)
    Voyager

Yeah, that's what I figured. I'll let them figure it out, and then try again. Thanks.

34 of 54 (1,756 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 8, 2013 1:15:31 PM
    (0)
    Scholar

dwinth wrote:

Looking at the channel guide, it seems that for the most part all three channels have the same thing on at the same time. I did find a few exceptions such as with women's volleyball. Nevertheless, duplication on all three channels is better than no channels at all.

It looks like the first time the three stations will have three different programs is Monday at 2 PM (Pacific):
    National - Oregon vs Hawaii women's soccer
    Bay Area - Cal vs Portland State football, from Saturday
    Los Angeles - USC vs UCLA football, presumably from last year

35 of 54 (1,734 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 8, 2013 1:40:14 PM
    (0)
    Scholar

You need to look at the SD versions in the channel lineup. All HD channels are going to say need HD tech fee.

36 of 54 (1,725 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 8, 2013 2:11:18 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Master

tj_1 wrote:

ah, in that case they are not listed as part of the sports package on the website. Sports pkg is part of u450, so there need be no distinction there.

I believe its in U200 in my market....I moved a few weeks ago and now am stuck with COX.

No, sports pkg is not part of U450, it's an additonal package. The HD technology fee is built into U450.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

37 of 54 (1,722 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 8, 2013 5:36:27 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Professor
    Edited by dwinth on Sep 8, 2013 at 5:37:07 PM

oufanindallas wrote:

tj_1 wrote:

ah, in that case they are not listed as part of the sports package on the website. Sports pkg is part of u450, so there need be no distinction there.

I believe its in U200 in my market....I moved a few weeks ago and now am stuck with COX.

No, sports pkg is not part of U450, it's an additonal package. The HD technology fee is built into U450.

Oufanindallas: I have U450, and the Sports Package is included as part of it.

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401272&cv=813#fbid=yl8ZJ9wL686

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

[ Edited ]
    38 of 54 (1,675 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 8, 2013 6:18:07 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert

oufanindallas wrote:

The HD Technology fee, the HBO/Cinemax Package and the Sports Package are included in the U450 package.

39 of 54 (1,657 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 9, 2013 7:25:14 AM
    (0)
    ACE - Master

I stand corrected. I remember when I first got the U450 I had to pay for the sports package.  I see it's included now.  My mistake. Thanks

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

40 of 54 (1,578 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 9, 2013 9:24:33 AM
    (0)
    Employee

oufanindallas wrote:

excellent

Now, where's codycooper64 and his rumors?

Here all this time I thought he was sitting in that board room, what with all the "inside information" on BeIN and PAC 12!!  LOL Smiley Very Happy

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

41 of 54 (1,534 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 9, 2013 3:06:32 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert

oufanindallas wrote:

I stand corrected. I remember when I first got the U450 I had to pay for the sports package.  I see it's included now.  My mistake. Thanks 

During the 4 1/2 years that I have had U-verse, the Sports Package has been included in the U450 Package.  I don't know if that has always been the case with the U450 Package.

42 of 54 (1,463 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 9, 2013 4:51:02 PM
    (0)
    Expert
    I believe the top-end package has always included the sports tier. Way back when, the top-end package was U400 and did not include HD. After HD became more commonplace, they included HD with the package and it became U450.

43 of 54 (1,443 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 12, 2013 10:21:38 AM
    (0)
    Scholar

SomeJoe7777 wrote:
    I believe the top-end package has always included the sports tier. Way back when, the top-end package was U400 and did not include HD. After HD became more commonplace, they included HD with the package and it became U450.

SomeJoe7777 is right. I have had U-Verse for over five years, and i have the old U400 package with HD, and i do have the sports package included.

44 of 54 (1,329 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 13, 2013 8:50:54 AM
    (0)
    Voyager

Thanks, AT&T. Smiley Happy  I am very glad you were able to come to an agreement over the $$$ issues with PAC-12.  Just think if the PAC-12 had come to an agreement last year before football season how much money they would have been able to bring in...  And how many customers would have appreciated the availablity instead of building a poor opinion.  And Oh, BTW, AT&T the last comment was for you guys as well...

45 of 54 (1,244 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 13, 2013 10:34:42 AM
    (0)
    ACE - Professor
    Cbspenc - I hope I'm not detecting a thinly-veiled complaint. My various detectors are broken at the moment.

Better late than never, right?

46 of 54 (1,217 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 22, 2013 8:37:16 AM
    (0)
    Scholar

Any one here been able to access the Pac-12 mobile app via their ATT login?

how well does it work?

do you get access to all 7 networks, or only the ones that uverse carries?

47 of 54 (1,020 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 22, 2013 5:21:00 PM
    (0)
    Scholar
    It doesn 't work at all. We don't have access to the Pac-12 mobile app. I guess the agreement with the Pac-12 Network was half-butt like the one with BeIN Sport, as we don't have any access to their online service BeIN Sport Play either.

48 of 54 (978 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 22, 2013 6:02:05 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert

codycooper864 wrote:
    It doesn 't work at all. We don't have access to the Pac-12 mobile app. I guess the agreement with the Pac-12 Network was half-butt like the one with BeIN Sport, as we don't have any access to their online service BeIN Sport Play either.

Not true.  The announcment specifically stated that sometime during the academic year, U-verse customers will have access to the online streaming content.

49 of 54 (962 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 23, 2013 12:53:09 AM
    (0)
    Explorer

My sister has Time Warner cable and using her log-in I was able to view any of the seven Pac-12 channels.  I would assume that when our log-in is activated we also will be able to stream any of the Pac-12 channels.

50 of 54 (941 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 23, 2013 7:57:23 AM
    (0)
    Adventurer

billmich wrote:

how well does it work?

According to the Pac 12 website, it will be coming in the next few weeks.  Apparently, there is some setup that needs to be completed first.

http://support.pac-12.com/entries/26240126-How-do-I-login-to-Pac-12-Now-with-my-ATT-U-verse-account-

51 of 54 (899 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Oct 10, 2013 9:07:30 PM
    (0)
    Adventurer

drfalkn wrote:

billmich wrote:

how well does it work?

According to the Pac 12 website, it will be coming in the next few weeks.  Apparently, there is some setup that needs to be completed first.

http://support.pac-12.com/entries/26240126-How-do-I-login-to-Pac-12-Now-with-my-ATT-U-verse-account-

Access to the mobile app live streaming is now available for Uverse customers, and includes all 7 networks.  I've logged on with both my iPad and iPhone and been able to watch the live programming. 

52 of 54 (709 Views)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Oct 12, 2013 4:36:16 PM
    (0)
    Scholar
    Finally! Goody goody gumdrop! Now if they'd only allow us access to BeIN Sport Play...

53 of 54 (634 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 10, 2014 8:27:51 AM
    (0)
    Scholar

How has the Pac-12 app been working?

Do you get replays of games ?

54 of 54 (489 Views)