New Channels - PAC 12 Channels

I see new channels in the Guide:

759 - PAC 12 Network - National

760 - PAC 12 Network - Bay Area

761 - PAC 12 Network - Los Angeles

1759 - PAC 12 Network - National HD

1760 - PAC 12 Network - Bay Area HD

1761 - PAC 12 Network - Los Angeles HD

If you don't see the channels in your Guide, reboot your receivers.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@oufanindallas wrote:

I stand corrected. I remember when I first got the U450 I had to pay for the sports package.  I see it's included now.  My mistake. Thanks 

During the 4 1/2 years that I have had U-verse, the Sports Package has been included in the U450 Package.  I don't know if that has always been the case with the U450 Package.

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

11 years ago

I believe the top-end package has always included the sports tier. Way back when, the top-end package was U400 and did not include HD. After HD became more commonplace, they included HD with the package and it became U450.

Scholar

• 

286 Messages

11 years ago

@SomeJoe7777 wrote:
I believe the top-end package has always included the sports tier. Way back when, the top-end package was U400 and did not include HD. After HD became more commonplace, they included HD with the package and it became U450.

SomeJoe7777 is right. I have had U-Verse for over five years, and i have the old U400 package with HD, and i do have the sports package included.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Thanks, AT&T. Smiley Happy  I am very glad you were able to come to an agreement over the $$$ issues with PAC-12.  Just think if the PAC-12 had come to an agreement last year before football season how much money they would have been able to bring in...  And how many customers would have appreciated the availablity instead of building a poor opinion.  And Oh, BTW, AT&T the last comment was for you guys as well...

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

11 years ago

Cbspenc - I hope I'm not detecting a thinly-veiled complaint. My various detectors are broken at the moment.

Better late than never, right?

Scholar

• 

204 Messages

11 years ago

Any one here been able to access the Pac-12 mobile app via their ATT login?

how well does it work?

do you get access to all 7 networks, or only the ones that uverse carries?

Scholar

• 

197 Messages

11 years ago

It doesn 't work at all. We don't have access to the Pac-12 mobile app. I guess the agreement with the Pac-12 Network was half-butt like the one with BeIN Sport, as we don't have any access to their online service BeIN Sport Play either.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@codycooper864 wrote:
It doesn 't work at all. We don't have access to the Pac-12 mobile app. I guess the agreement with the Pac-12 Network was half-butt like the one with BeIN Sport, as we don't have any access to their online service BeIN Sport Play either.

Not true.  The announcment specifically stated that sometime during the academic year, U-verse customers will have access to the online streaming content.

Scholar

• 

87 Messages

11 years ago

My sister has Time Warner cable and using her log-in I was able to view any of the seven Pac-12 channels.  I would assume that when our log-in is activated we also will be able to stream any of the Pac-12 channels.

Adventurer

• 

15 Messages

11 years ago

@billmich wrote:

Any one here been able to access the Pac-12 mobile app via their ATT login?

how well does it work?

do you get access to all 7 networks, or only the ones that uverse carries?

According to the Pac 12 website, it will be coming in the next few weeks.  Apparently, there is some setup that needs to be completed first.

http://support.pac-12.com/entries/26240126-How-do-I-login-to-Pac-12-Now-with-my-ATT-U-verse-account-

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.