New Channels - PAC 12 Channels

I see new channels in the Guide:

759 - PAC 12 Network - National

760 - PAC 12 Network - Bay Area

761 - PAC 12 Network - Los Angeles

1759 - PAC 12 Network - National HD

1760 - PAC 12 Network - Bay Area HD

1761 - PAC 12 Network - Los Angeles HD

If you don't see the channels in your Guide, reboot your receivers.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks. The representative now says it is only available on U300, and not on the Sports package, at least in my zip code. The online channel listing shows 759-761 as only available with U300, but 1759-1761 as available on both U300 and U200 with the HD Tech upgrade (https://www.att.com/channellineup/tv/u-versetv.html).

A lot of confusion here. It sounds like they may offer to upgrade me to U300 for a few months free which will work, but I don't know that $15 extra a month will be worth it for the Pac 12 networks after football season is over.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

Sounds like something is screwed up with your zip code.  It may be due to the fact that they had to rush today to get things setup to broadcast the channel.

Explorer

• 

10 Messages

11 years ago

I plugged in various zip codes in the U-verse channel lineup website and came up with the following:

In the LA and Bay areas, Pac-12 is part of U200

In California, outside of the LA and Bay areas, Pac-12 is part of U300

Outside of California, Pac-12 is part of the sports package

Jim

Scholar

• 

166 Messages

11 years ago

based on the att website channel lineups, these channels are in the hd premium tier out of market, like the various fox and comcast rsn's. I don't see anything about u300.

unless they changed it since yesterday...

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

I am also a fellow San Diegan with U200. No one seems to know how to get these channels, it's ridiculous. Things tried yesterday that didn't work:

1) Sports Package - I left this on because they are doing a 1-month free promotion right now

2) HD Premium Tier - gave me other HD Premium Channels, but this did not get me Pac-12

3) U300 - the lady insisted this would work. It did not. I gave it all night.

It appears that the only thing that would work is the U450 - my San Diego friend has this, and is receiving the Pac-12 network with no other packages. But I don't want to pay an extra $50 a month.

LA to the north - my UVerse friends are on U200 and get the channel.

According to the AT&T U Verse Channel Lineup, it should be available on U200. It says Optional and when I click on Optional, it says: "Available with the HD Technology Fee at $10/month." Which I am already doing.

http://www.att.com/u-verse/shop/channel-lineup.jsp

For zip code 92117

It appears they rolled it out much better in the Los Angeles and Bay Areas. Hopefully, they figure out San Diego.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@tj_1 wrote:

based on the att website channel lineups, these channels are in the hd premium tier out of market, like the various fox and comcast rsn's. I don't see anything about u300.

unless they changed it since yesterday...

No, out of market, these channels are in the Sports Package and the U450 Package.  That is the reason that you have both the SD and HD versions of he channels.  If they were in the HD Premium Tier, you would only have the HD versions of the channels.

Also, some parts of California do have these channels in the U300 Package.

Scholar

• 

166 Messages

11 years ago

ah, in that case they are not listed as part of the sports package on the website. Sports pkg is part of u450, so there need be no distinction there.

I believe its in U200 in my market....I moved a few weeks ago and now am stuck with COX.

Scholar

• 

166 Messages

11 years ago

I just put your zip code 92117 in and it says u300.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@dodgebruce wrote:

I am also a fellow San Diegan with U200. No one seems to know how to get these channels, it's ridiculous. Things tried yesterday that didn't work:

1) Sports Package - I left this on because they are doing a 1-month free promotion right now

2) HD Premium Tier - gave me other HD Premium Channels, but this did not get me Pac-12

3) U300 - the lady insisted this would work. It did not. I gave it all night.

It appears that the only thing that would work is the U450 - my San Diego friend has this, and is receiving the Pac-12 network with no other packages. But I don't want to pay an extra $50 a month.

LA to the north - my UVerse friends are on U200 and get the channel.

According to the AT&T U Verse Channel Lineup, it should be available on U200. It says Optional and when I click on Optional, it says: "Available with the HD Technology Fee at $10/month." Which I am already doing.

http://www.att.com/u-verse/shop/channel-lineup.jsp

For zip code 92117

It appears they rolled it out much better in the Los Angeles and Bay Areas. Hopefully, they figure out San Diego.

According to the link below, in your zip code, the channels are available in the U300 Package.

https://uma.att.com/general/201-AMSS-X-DMA2-POPUP.html

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

here is what I am seeing:

U Verse.jpg

and like I said, when I click on Optional, it says it requires HD Technology Fee. Also, I already tried getting U300, and did not get the channel. Confusing.

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.