Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jul 30, 2014
1:14:16 PM
Netflix/IPad

For the past few months I have noticed Netflix picture quality has diminished greatly and the stop and buffer has increased. In addition to this my Ipad is incredably slow at times, both these issues are after 6pm (primetime), I talked to both at&t and Netflix and was told by Netflix it is at&t 's issue dur to a lot of people using the system (U-verse all fiber) I subscribe to ALL movie packages with U-verse but watch Netflix for the series and documentaries.

Is there ANYTHING that I can do to fix this ?

For the past few months I have noticed Netflix picture quality has diminished greatly and the stop and buffer has increased. In addition to this my Ipad is incredably slow at times, both these issues are after 6pm (primetime), I talked to both at&t and Netflix and was told by Netflix it is at&t 's issue dur to a lot of people using the system (U-verse all fiber) I subscribe to ALL movie packages with U-verse but watch Netflix for the series and documentaries.

Is there ANYTHING that I can do to fix this ?

Netflix/IPad

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 5, 2014 12:28:31 PM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTMarianaCM on Aug 5, 2014 at 12:31:36 PM

Hello, fredziffel!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with Netflix after 6pm. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send our U-verse experts a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, fredziffel!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with Netflix after 6pm. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send our U-verse experts a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Netflix/IPad

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (198 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2014 3:35:16 PM
(0)
Mentor

It turns out at&t was slowing down Netflix but the two came to an agreement. It works fine now.

It turns out at&t was slowing down Netflix but the two came to an agreement. It works fine now.

3 of 4 (165 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2014 4:21:19 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

fredziffel wrote:

It turns out at&t was slowing down Netflix...

Please present your source for this information.

fredziffel wrote:

It turns out at&t was slowing down Netflix...

Please present your source for this information.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (156 Views)