Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 7, 2013
8:24:06 AM
View profile
NASCAR Nationwide Series 10/5 ESPN Pixelation

I did not watch the NASCAR Nationwide Series race live but noticed some odd pixelation and freezing.  No other recordings from this time frame looked like this.  Did anyone else notice this?  Maybe more of a channel issue than a U-Verse one?

I did not watch the NASCAR Nationwide Series race live but noticed some odd pixelation and freezing.  No other recordings from this time frame looked like this.  Did anyone else notice this?  Maybe more of a channel issue than a U-Verse one?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

NASCAR Nationwide Series 10/5 ESPN Pixelation

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 7, 2013 9:25:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Yep Dave it was bad!!  I watched it live so it had to be ESPN issues.  Even during the cup race there were a few times I noticed the same behavior but no where near as bad.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Yep Dave it was bad!!  I watched it live so it had to be ESPN issues.  Even during the cup race there were a few times I noticed the same behavior but no where near as bad.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: NASCAR Nationwide Series 10/5 ESPN Pixelation

2 of 2 (1,038 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments