U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted May 7, 2011
8:10:43 AM
View profile
Motorola xoom wireless connection
Edited by pamelaz on May 7, 2011 at 9:48:43 AM

Hi,

I am having difficulties connecting my xoom to my verse network at home. My router is set at WEP-Open. The xoom finds the router and prompts me for the password. The hand shake is done and then the xoom has trouble acquiring an IP address and just sits there trying. I have never had problem with other divices. I have a laptop, Ipad, Kindle and a Droid X, all connected.

Any help would be appreciated.

Don {Personal content removed for your safety}

Hi,

I am having difficulties connecting my xoom to my verse network at home. My router is set at WEP-Open. The xoom finds the router and prompts me for the password. The hand shake is done and then the xoom has trouble acquiring an IP address and just sits there trying. I have never had problem with other divices. I have a laptop, Ipad, Kindle and a Droid X, all connected.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 8, 2011 1:58:39 PM
(0)
Master

dsussman wrote:

Hi,

I would try WPA2 most modern things play well at that setting and don't have provisions for WEP such as Apple's newer products besides its more secure emphasis on more secure.

Accepted Solution

Motorola xoom wireless connection

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 8, 2011 1:58:39 PM
(0)
Master

dsussman wrote:

Hi,

I would try WPA2 most modern things play well at that setting and don't have provisions for WEP such as Apple's newer products besides its more secure emphasis on more secure.

dsussman wrote:

Hi,

Re: Motorola xoom wireless connection

2 of 2 (1,617 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments