Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Mar 28, 2013
12:15:41 PM
Mediaset Italia

Hello,

As a Italian in the US I would like to see AT&T U-Verse to start offering Mediaset Italia as one of the channels in our International choices.

While I enjoy somewhat RAI (3802) it has too many News programs and not enough entertainment, movies and etc.

A few weekends ago I was over in Long Island and I realized that Mediaset shows a lot more of the choices mentioned above.

Currently in CT Mediaset is only available on Comcast... I am actually considering switching.

Any idea if U-Verse is even looking into it? It would be a much better Italian offering.

Hello,

As a Italian in the US I would like to see AT&T U-Verse to start offering Mediaset Italia as one of the channels in our International choices.

While I enjoy somewhat RAI (3802) it has too many News programs and not enough entertainment, movies and etc.

A few weekends ago I was over in Long Island and I realized that Mediaset shows a lot more of the choices mentioned above.

Currently in CT Mediaset is only available on Comcast... I am actually considering switching.

Any idea if U-Verse is even looking into it? It would be a much better Italian offering.

Accepted Solution

Mediaset Italia

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 30, 2013 3:57:38 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

You can request channels here:

http://uversechannels.att.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.

You can request channels here:

http://uversechannels.att.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Mediaset Italia

2 of 3 (831 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2013 9:00:37 AM
(0)
Tutor

Thank you ... I have submitted the form/survey

Thank you ... I have submitted the form/survey

Re: Mediaset Italia