For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
gaw531's profile

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

Sunday, January 11th, 2015 3:29 PM

ME-TV

Can anybody tell me if there are plans to have ME-TV added to the Columbus, OH lineup?  I saw a post from 2013 where it is supposed to be added to all channel line-ups but there was no time table.  About 6 months I did request the channel be added.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@gaw531 wrote:

Can anybody tell me if there are plans to have ME-TV added to the Columbus, OH lineup?  I saw a post from 2013 where it is supposed to be added to all channel line-ups but there was no time table.  About 6 months I did request the channel be added.

Unluckily. in Columbus, OH it's on subchannel 4.2 and Uverse only adds them for the big 4 Networks only.

About 4 years ago ATT stated it is putting Me TV on channel 136 for those markets that do not have it OTA, w/no end time in sight.  Some other markets have it as it's not a subchannel, but a regular x.1 channel.

All you could do is keep requesting it and get any friends/neighbors to also request it. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

@mibrnsurg wrote:

@gaw531 wrote:

Unluckily. in Columbus, OH it's on subchannel 4.2 and Uverse only adds them for the big 4 Networks only.

About 4 years ago ATT stated it is putting Me TV on channel 136 for those markets that do not have it OTA, w/no end time in sight.  Some other markets have it as it's not a subchannel, but a regular x.1 channel.

All you could do is keep requesting it and get any friends/neighbors to also request it. 😉

Chris

Actually, MeTV is carried by the CBS affiliate in San Diego.  Cox Cable carrys it.  ATT uverse does not.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@usmc1775 That's correct as it's OTA 56.2, on the subchannel, and Uverse will not add subchannels except if one of the big 4 Networks. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

How can I watch MeTv on Directtv?  I live in Scottsdale, Arizona and I know it is available on many other providers and is OTA at KAZT 7.2 But it is not on Directtv. How can I get MeTv?????

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.