Ask a question

Posted Dec 30, 2012
5:35:24 PM
Lost Local TV channel

I was watching one of my local channels this after noon turned to a differant channel, went back to the local channel all I get is a blank screen. If I hit the INFO button I get the PIP of what is on that channel BUT not when I go to The full screen on that channel. It is not working on only the main receiver DVR,  The wireless receiver works ok. I get the ;ocal channel on the wireless receiver But not on the DVR receiver. Any ideas ?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 30, 2012 5:37:01 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Re-boot the DVR and that should fix it.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Lost Local TV channel

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 30, 2012 5:37:01 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Re-boot the DVR and that should fix it.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Lost Local TV channel

2 of 3 (1,381 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2012 5:55:47 PM
(0)
Mentor
Thank You that worked. I thought of that, didn't want to mess any thing up before I asked

Re: Lost Local TV channel

3 of 3 (1,369 Views)