Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 9, 2011
3:50:49 PM
View profile
Longhorn Network - Just say 'No'

I greatly appreciate the value provided by AT&T in bundling tv/wireless/internet services.  Similarly, the bundling of channels allows customers to access a variety of programming at substantial savings.

However, occasionally, programming comes along that is so expensive and directed at such a narrow, niche market that it deserves to be left off of the programming options or ordered solely as an 'a la carte' option.  If the reports about the price tag  to cable providers  to offer the 'longhorn network' (by ESPN) are accurate, the only way it could be added to current bundled programming packages is at substantial cost to MANY people who have no interest in the programming. 

Please AT&T, keep prices low, by either not offering or charging ONLY those who desire this programming option.

Thanks!

I greatly appreciate the value provided by AT&T in bundling tv/wireless/internet services.  Similarly, the bundling of channels allows customers to access a variety of programming at substantial savings.

However, occasionally, programming comes along that is so expensive and directed at such a narrow, niche market that it deserves to be left off of the programming options or ordered solely as an 'a la carte' option.  If the reports about the price tag  to cable providers  to offer the 'longhorn network' (by ESPN) are accurate, the only way it could be added to current bundled programming packages is at substantial cost to MANY people who have no interest in the programming. 

Please AT&T, keep prices low, by either not offering or charging ONLY those who desire this programming option.

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Longhorn Network - Just say 'No'

379 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(379)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2011 12:47:20 PM
(0)
Contributor
Hmm. So if OU get's its own network can I then echo your same battle cry? Pfft. Nonsense. Don't like it??? Leave then.
Hmm. So if OU get's its own network can I then echo your same battle cry? Pfft. Nonsense. Don't like it??? Leave then.

Re: Longhorn Network - Just say 'No'

181 of 380 (2,136 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2011 2:44:26 PM
(0)
Contributor

Are you serious?  If you are having trouble forking over $4/yr then maybe you should prioritize your spending.  I pay more than that on late fees.  Pulling the 500% argument is stretching it at best.  I'll gladly pay a whopping $10/yr to get the OU, OSU, or ORU network on board if that makes you feel better in exchange for the LHN.  I'd pay for A&M to have a channel too, but none of the networks want to strike a deal with A&M.  It doesn't matter if the Big 10 carries a whole conference.  I don't watch Big 10 games, and I was never given an option to include or exclude it from my programming.    

Are you serious?  If you are having trouble forking over $4/yr then maybe you should prioritize your spending.  I pay more than that on late fees.  Pulling the 500% argument is stretching it at best.  I'll gladly pay a whopping $10/yr to get the OU, OSU, or ORU network on board if that makes you feel better in exchange for the LHN.  I'd pay for A&M to have a channel too, but none of the networks want to strike a deal with A&M.  It doesn't matter if the Big 10 carries a whole conference.  I don't watch Big 10 games, and I was never given an option to include or exclude it from my programming.    

Re: Longhorn Network - Say it is SO!

182 of 380 (2,099 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2011 3:34:43 PM
(0)
Contributor

Maybe the providers should start offering a true a la carte option that way some folks can get more programming that is suited to their personal tastes rather than this "ram it down your throat" option. I would love to watch the LHN, but until U-verse plays ball I'm left to watching the game at the bar.  Boo!  In all honesty, I don't think the LHN advantage is that great in comparison to other schools.  A&M was making a stink about nothing.  With all the supposed best talent in the state, Texas still consistently lost to OU and KState in football.  Good athletes help, but it's really all about coaching.

Maybe the providers should start offering a true a la carte option that way some folks can get more programming that is suited to their personal tastes rather than this "ram it down your throat" option. I would love to watch the LHN, but until U-verse plays ball I'm left to watching the game at the bar.  Boo!  In all honesty, I don't think the LHN advantage is that great in comparison to other schools.  A&M was making a stink about nothing.  With all the supposed best talent in the state, Texas still consistently lost to OU and KState in football.  Good athletes help, but it's really all about coaching.

183 of 380 (2,077 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2011 5:30:57 PM
(0)
Scholar

This has become the most tiresome thread ever!

Is there a single argument, pro or con, that has not been voiced ad nauseum?

Mods, for heaven's sake put an end to this one and kill any new variations.

This has become the most tiresome thread ever!

Is there a single argument, pro or con, that has not been voiced ad nauseum?

Mods, for heaven's sake put an end to this one and kill any new variations.

184 of 380 (2,040 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2011 7:36:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

bigbevo77 wrote:

All of the ranting about "forcing down my throat" and "Im switching to someone who doesn't make me pay for something I dont want" is laughable and seems to me to be extremely hypocritical. 

One day you wil finally wake up and realize that you probably watch 20-30 channels on average per month. That means that there are TONS of channels that are being "forced down your throat." But if all of those other channels were not there, you would be complaining that your bill was too high. Cable companies are about content. Niche or not. I dont watch soccer, and I dont speak spanish. Should I come on here and bash spanish speaking americans and soccer lovers because I am "supporting soccer and spanish speakers" by paying a little extra on my bill? I would be banned for hate speech if I came on here and said some of the things some of you are saying. RELAX everyone and enjoy 100's of channels you pay for, but dont watch. 

Thank you.  A voice of reason from a new poster. KUDOS to you.  I bleed Crimson and Cream, but I'm all for the LHN.  I may actually get to see my Sooners play UT in other sports besides Football and Basketball.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

bigbevo77 wrote:

All of the ranting about "forcing down my throat" and "Im switching to someone who doesn't make me pay for something I dont want" is laughable and seems to me to be extremely hypocritical. 

One day you wil finally wake up and realize that you probably watch 20-30 channels on average per month. That means that there are TONS of channels that are being "forced down your throat." But if all of those other channels were not there, you would be complaining that your bill was too high. Cable companies are about content. Niche or not. I dont watch soccer, and I dont speak spanish. Should I come on here and bash spanish speaking americans and soccer lovers because I am "supporting soccer and spanish speakers" by paying a little extra on my bill? I would be banned for hate speech if I came on here and said some of the things some of you are saying. RELAX everyone and enjoy 100's of channels you pay for, but dont watch. 

Thank you.  A voice of reason from a new poster. KUDOS to you.  I bleed Crimson and Cream, but I'm all for the LHN.  I may actually get to see my Sooners play UT in other sports besides Football and Basketball.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

185 of 380 (2,014 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2011 4:23:44 AM
(0)
Expert

This sounds like a done deal to me.

COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) — Texas A&M has notified the Big 12 it will withdraw from the conference, according to a newspaper report.

texasguy37 wrote:

That Don Guy wrote:

As for why Texas even gets its own network, I apologize if I am reposting something from the thread, but "the version I heard was," the Big 12 agreed to it in exchange for Texas not leaving the conference, which many people feel would have resulted in the Big 12 going the way of the SWC.  (I think Texas feels that it has "caved in" enough with agreeing not to air high school football games on the channel.) 

You are correct.  The Big 12 Conference agreed to allow Texas to create their own network last summer as part of the agreement that kept the Big 12 Conference together.  The 10 remaining schools also signed an agreement that they would remain in the Big 12 Conference for the next 10 years.  I think some of you may be aware of the fact that Texas A&M is now trying to get out of that agreement and move to the SEC.

This sounds like a done deal to me.

COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) — Texas A&M has notified the Big 12 it will withdraw from the conference, according to a newspaper report.

texasguy37 wrote:

That Don Guy wrote:

As for why Texas even gets its own network, I apologize if I am reposting something from the thread, but "the version I heard was," the Big 12 agreed to it in exchange for Texas not leaving the conference, which many people feel would have resulted in the Big 12 going the way of the SWC.  (I think Texas feels that it has "caved in" enough with agreeing not to air high school football games on the channel.) 

You are correct.  The Big 12 Conference agreed to allow Texas to create their own network last summer as part of the agreement that kept the Big 12 Conference together.  The 10 remaining schools also signed an agreement that they would remain in the Big 12 Conference for the next 10 years.  I think some of you may be aware of the fact that Texas A&M is now trying to get out of that agreement and move to the SEC.

186 of 380 (1,977 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2011 7:52:33 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by thedude4211 on Aug 30, 2011 at 7:53:36 AM

I will just throw my two cents in...not that anyone at ATT cares as my conversation with customer service made clear this morning.  If they do not pick up the Longhorn Network before the Rice game on Saturday, then I will definitely take my $300 bill (and my $200 cell phone bill which I was thinking of moving to ATT) and go elsewhere.  Even if no one picks it up, I will move because ATT's customer service is and has always been horrible.

I have probably hundreds of channels that I could care less about and do not ever watch but I'm sure I'm paying carriage for them.  I haven't complained about that and now I can't get one more channel added.  I knew two years ago moving to ATT was a mistake but I thought I would give them a chance based on that 6 month intro package.  Should have moved when my year was up but have been just lazy.  Now I have a real reason to do it.

I will just throw my two cents in...not that anyone at ATT cares as my conversation with customer service made clear this morning.  If they do not pick up the Longhorn Network before the Rice game on Saturday, then I will definitely take my $300 bill (and my $200 cell phone bill which I was thinking of moving to ATT) and go elsewhere.  Even if no one picks it up, I will move because ATT's customer service is and has always been horrible.

I have probably hundreds of channels that I could care less about and do not ever watch but I'm sure I'm paying carriage for them.  I haven't complained about that and now I can't get one more channel added.  I knew two years ago moving to ATT was a mistake but I thought I would give them a chance based on that 6 month intro package.  Should have moved when my year was up but have been just lazy.  Now I have a real reason to do it.

Re: Longhorn Network - Leaving if not added

[ Edited ]
187 of 380 (1,948 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2011 8:02:52 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

thedude4211 wrote:

I will just throw my two cents in...not that anyone at ATT cares as my conversation with customer service made clear this morning.  If they do not pick up the Longhorn Network before the Rice game on Saturday, then I will definitely take my $300 bill (and my $200 cell phone bill which I was thinking of moving to ATT) and go elsewhere.  Even if no one picks it up, I will move because ATT's customer service is and has always been horrible

I'm not following your logic.  If you think AT&T Customer Service is horrible, why would you stay if the Longhorn Network is added by September 3rd, but leave if it is added after September 3rd?  It seems to me that you should already have left U-verse, and that what channels are carried would not be a factor.

thedude4211 wrote:

I will just throw my two cents in...not that anyone at ATT cares as my conversation with customer service made clear this morning.  If they do not pick up the Longhorn Network before the Rice game on Saturday, then I will definitely take my $300 bill (and my $200 cell phone bill which I was thinking of moving to ATT) and go elsewhere.  Even if no one picks it up, I will move because ATT's customer service is and has always been horrible

I'm not following your logic.  If you think AT&T Customer Service is horrible, why would you stay if the Longhorn Network is added by September 3rd, but leave if it is added after September 3rd?  It seems to me that you should already have left U-verse, and that what channels are carried would not be a factor.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

188 of 380 (1,940 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2011 9:44:55 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

In that case, see ya! The only TV provider that has picked up the longhorn network so far is Verizon FIOS and AT&T and Virizion aren't in competing markets. Have fun with Comcast/TWC/Dish/Direct TV, whose customer service is regarded as worse than U-Verse's.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

In that case, see ya! The only TV provider that has picked up the longhorn network so far is Verizon FIOS and AT&T and Virizion aren't in competing markets. Have fun with Comcast/TWC/Dish/Direct TV, whose customer service is regarded as worse than U-Verse's.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

189 of 380 (1,907 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2011 11:43:59 AM
(0)
Contributor

Please get LHN.  The sooner the better.

This is Austin and I would like LHN

190 of 380 (1,898 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2011 11:55:07 AM
(0)
Professor
Starting new threads won't make it come any faster. In fact, all that does is annoy everyone.

The "new thread" button is fragile. If you hit it too many times, it could break.
Starting new threads won't make it come any faster. In fact, all that does is annoy everyone.

The "new thread" button is fragile. If you hit it too many times, it could break.

Re: This is Austin and I would like LHN

191 of 380 (2,277 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2011 12:25:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

You need to go here http://uversechannels.att.com/  to request a channel. There are always a few here who cannt control their rudeness. Welcome to the forums Smiley Very Happy

RegDad wrote:

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!

You need to go here http://uversechannels.att.com/  to request a channel. There are always a few here who cannt control their rudeness. Welcome to the forums Smiley Very Happy

RegDad wrote:

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!

192 of 380 (2,264 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2011 4:16:12 PM
(0)
Contributor

When are you guys at AT&T and ESPN going to get this issue resolved so the people who want the Longhorn Network have access?

When are you guys at AT&T and ESPN going to get this issue resolved so the people who want the Longhorn Network have access?

Longhorn Network Offer

193 of 380 (2,171 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2011 4:25:53 PM
(0)
Contributor

If you plan to have it.  I do not want to pay for it.  If you insist I will consider moving my service.

Thanks,

If you plan to have it.  I do not want to pay for it.  If you insist I will consider moving my service.

Thanks,

Lonhorn Network

194 of 380 (2,167 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2011 4:53:36 PM
(0)
Contributor

You can take the shorthorn network and stick it somewhere besides my service please.  I don't plan on paying for it and if it shows up then that part of my service that carries it will be downsized.

You can take the shorthorn network and stick it somewhere besides my service please.  I don't plan on paying for it and if it shows up then that part of my service that carries it will be downsized.

Re: Longhorn Network Offer

195 of 380 (2,156 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2011 6:39:54 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by oswc99 on Aug 31, 2011 at 6:40:43 PM

I don't  want the LHN added to my service.  If it is added I will drop every single movie channel to more than compensate for the charge or I will change carriers all together.

I don't  want the LHN added to my service.  If it is added I will drop every single movie channel to more than compensate for the charge or I will change carriers all together.

[ Edited ]
196 of 380 (2,110 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2011 7:07:33 PM
(0)
Contributor

Please let me know when you begin carrying the lamehorn network so I can promptly drop U-verse.  If the Dirty Orange Crowd wants it, fine for them; let them subscribe. But DO NOT ask me to support this garbage.  

Please let me know when you begin carrying the lamehorn network so I can promptly drop U-verse.  If the Dirty Orange Crowd wants it, fine for them; let them subscribe. But DO NOT ask me to support this garbage.  

197 of 380 (2,091 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2011 9:36:53 PM
(0)
Guru

Heaven Forbid if ATT ever would carry Longhorn Network . But if they did made the wrong decision, will it hopefully only be made available as an RSN network but not an national network.

Heaven Forbid if ATT ever would carry Longhorn Network . But if they did made the wrong decision, will it hopefully only be made available as an RSN network but not an national network.

Frankie Say... You Can find me North http://7vmy.sl.pt South http://7vn0.sl.pt East http://7vn2.sl.pt and West http://7vn3.sl.pt Soulseek ID 80newwave

198 of 380 (2,055 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2011 5:14:41 AM
(0)
Scholar

You know I feel the same way about the soccer channels, all of them but we have them for the poeple who want them. If you don't want to watch, block the channel! Quit acting like 5yo kids.

DPR

You know I feel the same way about the soccer channels, all of them but we have them for the poeple who want them. If you don't want to watch, block the channel! Quit acting like 5yo kids.

DPR

199 of 380 (2,018 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2011 6:10:08 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Dread Pirate Roberts wrote:

DPR

LOL.  I think we all know the real reason for the complaints and threats to leave U-verse if the Longhorn Channel is added.  It is rather amusing.

DPR

LOL.  I think we all know the real reason for the complaints and threats to leave U-verse if the Longhorn Channel is added.  It is rather amusing.

200 of 380 (2,001 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2011 6:17:18 AM
(0)
Scholar

texasguy37 wrote:

DPR

TG,

I don't think I've read a more ridiculous thread!! LOL The crossed arms-bottom lip stuck out- type comments are so reminiscent of my children when they were younger!!! Smiley Very Happy

DPR

texasguy37 wrote:

DPR

TG,

I don't think I've read a more ridiculous thread!! LOL The crossed arms-bottom lip stuck out- type comments are so reminiscent of my children when they were younger!!! Smiley Very Happy

DPR

201 of 380 (3,566 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2011 7:17:26 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

As I have said many times, sports fans and rivals can be very passionate and will do and say things that do not seem logical.

As I have said many times, sports fans and rivals can be very passionate and will do and say things that do not seem logical.

202 of 380 (3,553 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2011 8:27:52 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

As a passionate St. Louis Cardinal fan, I am very disgusted that ATT U-Verse is carrying WGN which telecasts many Chicago Cubs games. I should not have to pay one cent for a channel that telecasts a team I am very much against.

In addition, ESPN, the Saturday Fox Game of the Week, and the MLB Network have telecast Cub games on occasion. Again, I do not want to pay even one cent for channels that carry this disgusting baseball team.

Unless ATT U-Verse drops WGN, ESPN and ESPN 2, my local Fox station, and the MLB Network, I may need to change providers.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

As a passionate St. Louis Cardinal fan, I am very disgusted that ATT U-Verse is carrying WGN which telecasts many Chicago Cubs games. I should not have to pay one cent for a channel that telecasts a team I am very much against.

In addition, ESPN, the Saturday Fox Game of the Week, and the MLB Network have telecast Cub games on occasion. Again, I do not want to pay even one cent for channels that carry this disgusting baseball team.

Unless ATT U-Verse drops WGN, ESPN and ESPN 2, my local Fox station, and the MLB Network, I may need to change providers.

203 of 380 (3,527 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2011 9:12:08 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

204 of 380 (3,509 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2011 2:19:18 PM
(0)
Contributor

I see your Texas Rangers logo. Suppose ATT notified you of its intent to broadcast the NYY YES network and charge you extra each month for it. I use the Yankees as an example because I don't know who the Rangers most hated rival actually is.

The problem is not the network itself. I doubt I'll ever watch it. Sounds pretty lame from what I'v heard.  It's the principle of being forced to support this endeavor financially. If it comes to that, there are other options to U-verse and I will explore them. Not one dime of mine will go to support ut.  If that's childish, so be it.  

I see your Texas Rangers logo. Suppose ATT notified you of its intent to broadcast the NYY YES network and charge you extra each month for it. I use the Yankees as an example because I don't know who the Rangers most hated rival actually is.

The problem is not the network itself. I doubt I'll ever watch it. Sounds pretty lame from what I'v heard.  It's the principle of being forced to support this endeavor financially. If it comes to that, there are other options to U-verse and I will explore them. Not one dime of mine will go to support ut.  If that's childish, so be it.  

205 of 380 (3,431 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2011 4:06:35 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by texasguy37 on Sep 1, 2011 at 4:08:04 PM

DallaSooner wrote:

Well, that actually happens now.  I receive YES as part of my HD Premium Package.  Thus, the cost of this network is included in my monthly fees.  I have no problem with it.   I do hate the Yankees, and I would only watch a Yankees game hoping that they lose.

There are lots of channels included in my subscription that I don't want, don't watch and don't like.  Yet the cost for the channels is included in my monthly fees.  Thus, I help to support those channels.  So what, that is how it works with a paid TV service.  You pay for a package of channels.  You don't get to pick and chose what channels you want to include in your package.  My remote is in great working order, and I know how to not tune to those channels that I do not wish to view.

Childish?  Well, I won't comment on that.  I will let others reading your comments come to their own conclusion.

DallaSooner wrote:

Well, that actually happens now.  I receive YES as part of my HD Premium Package.  Thus, the cost of this network is included in my monthly fees.  I have no problem with it.   I do hate the Yankees, and I would only watch a Yankees game hoping that they lose.

There are lots of channels included in my subscription that I don't want, don't watch and don't like.  Yet the cost for the channels is included in my monthly fees.  Thus, I help to support those channels.  So what, that is how it works with a paid TV service.  You pay for a package of channels.  You don't get to pick and chose what channels you want to include in your package.  My remote is in great working order, and I know how to not tune to those channels that I do not wish to view.

Childish?  Well, I won't comment on that.  I will let others reading your comments come to their own conclusion.

[ Edited ]
206 of 380 (3,400 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2011 5:29:59 PM
(0)
Contributor

I too will drop AT&T Uverse and all of the other AT&T services including my DSL and cell phone service if the Longhorn Network is added to my Uverse package. 

I too will drop AT&T Uverse and all of the other AT&T services including my DSL and cell phone service if the Longhorn Network is added to my Uverse package. 

207 of 380 (3,382 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2011 7:27:09 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by pamelaz on Sep 2, 2011 at 6:11:09 AM

When will we get the Longhorn Network?  Please do not make me change cable providers in order to follow my Longhorns!  You have a state full of Longhorn Fans. What are you thinking? Hurry up and get on-board!

Michelle {Personal content removed for your safety}

Midland, TX

UT Alumnus

When will we get the Longhorn Network?  Please do not make me change cable providers in order to follow my Longhorns!  You have a state full of Longhorn Fans. What are you thinking? Hurry up and get on-board!

Michelle {Personal content removed for your safety}

Midland, TX

UT Alumnus

The Longhorn Network NOW!

[ Edited ]
208 of 380 (3,392 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2011 7:30:00 PM
(0)
Contributor

Sorry I didn't see existing forum either.  I do not spend much time living on the internet learning forum etiquette.  I have better things to do.

Sorry I didn't see existing forum either.  I do not spend much time living on the internet learning forum etiquette.  I have better things to do.

209 of 380 (3,355 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2011 8:31:11 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

DPR

Well said DPR, Kudos to you.

DPR

Well said DPR, Kudos to you.

210 of 380 (3,345 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments