goot6936's profile

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

Saturday, June 7th, 2008 12:15 AM

LOT8's...

Wonder whatever happened with that anyways..  Used to be a popular topic around here, and now I never see so much as a whisper about it.  Pretty sure that there are still people who want it though, right?

Master

• 

5K Messages

16 years ago

happened again, i think it's just focusing on all the green on the national map, hope i'm wrong...

didn't happen at 1:18...

Message Edited by showtime48 on 08-27-2008 01:19 PM

Scholar

• 

169 Messages

16 years ago

The snow was exactly what mine was doing about a week or so ago when i was getting the LOT8's here in Magnolia, it would show snow first, then the actual local on the 8's would come on the screen.

Sean

Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

16 years ago

I wonder if maybe the snow could be a sign of LOT8s to come. It could be AT&T interupting the i-star feed (assuming one is in place) and then switching to the headend. They might want to try a simultaneous rollout.

But this is all speculation of course.

Master

• 

5K Messages

16 years ago

Uturnaroun wrote:

I wonder if maybe the snow could be a sign of LOT8s to come. It could be AT&T interupting the i-star feed (assuming one is in place) and then switching to the headend. They might want to try a simultaneous rollout.

But this is all speculation of course.

with the WOD trials going on in TX i don't think that's it, could be wrong...

Scholar

• 

169 Messages

16 years ago

I have had LOT8 here in Magnolia, in matter of fact i will get the local id for you as well too....

I think they plan on doing this on top of the Weather On Demand as well too.

Some people just prefer to watch the weather channel, especially the older crowd as well.

My Take,

Sean

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

16 years ago

sean3300 wrote:

I have had LOT8 here in Magnolia, in matter of fact i will get the local id for you as well too....

I think they plan on doing this on top of the Weather On Demand as well too.

Some people just prefer to watch the weather channel, especially the older crowd as well.

My Take,

Sean

be sure and put batteries on your shopping list for the camera :smileyhappy:

Scholar

• 

169 Messages

16 years ago

There is alot of things I need to do, but time plays a big factor into these things as well. I work for a large airline company as an IT Engineer, so not got the time like some other people do.

I will get around to taking pics of it really soon though, promise everyone that also.

Sean

Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

16 years ago

Ok, we'll be waiting. Just remember, it's better late than never. :smileywink:

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

16 years ago

The utube vid looks like what we all see now (hotel weather)? 

Master

• 

5K Messages

16 years ago

you have to look for the snow right before the hotel weather starts. it's suppose to look green...
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.