goot6936's profile

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

Saturday, June 7th, 2008 12:15 AM

LOT8's...

Wonder whatever happened with that anyways..  Used to be a popular topic around here, and now I never see so much as a whisper about it.  Pretty sure that there are still people who want it though, right?

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

16 years ago

Troublemaker, bean-spiller, tease!  /chuckles silently from corner...

You started this, wanna tell us what's up? 

goot6936 wrote:

Sean, that is your RG sync rate to your vho...  That doesn't necessarily translate at all into what you're using for regular hsia access..

Whats all this hubbub about LOT8's anyways?  /looks innocent

Message Edited by goot6936 on 08-13-2008 03:23 PM

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

16 years ago

Yeah I started it a long time ago with this simple post:

"Wonder whatever happened with that anyways..  Used to be a popular topic around here, and now I never see so much as a whisper about it.  Pretty sure that there are still people who want it though, right?"

That didn't garner near the response that a little whisper did.  Imagine that..  And don't call me a bean-spiller.  I don't make messes I clean them up!  =)~

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

16 years ago

Our heads get chewed off if we bring the subject up; they've said that they aren't giving it to us...but now a user in Houston is seeing it.  Interesting is all...

and I was j/k with you, you know that... 

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

16 years ago

@spd2demun wrote:

Our heads get chewed off if we bring the subject up; they've said that they aren't giving it to us...but now a user in Houston is seeing it.  Interesting is all...

and I was j/k with you, you know that... 

What are you talking about?  I mean negative response from other forum members is to be expected sometimes; there are always going to be differing views.  But that should be the extent of it unless you're saying that something else has happened around here....?

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

16 years ago

I'm taking the 5th (not A 5th, LOL!).  

Guess you weren't able to get us a screenshot, sean? 

Master

• 

5K Messages

16 years ago

goot6936 wrote:

@sean3300 wrote:

This is a question about speed actually.......what speeds are people receiving from your gateway?

upload: 2048

download: 29216

Now, what is everyone else getting at this time?

Sean

Sean, that is your RG sync rate to your vho...  That doesn't necessarily translate at all into what you're using for regular hsia access..

Whats all this hubbub about LOT8's anyways?  /looks innocent

Message Edited by goot6936 on 08-13-2008 03:23 PM

i think most are only 25216...

Master

• 

5K Messages

16 years ago

i'm disappointed and should have knew better. dummy dummy dennis...

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

16 years ago

We're not in Kansas anymore? :smileysad:

Guess this was an experiment to see if anyone was still interested...thanks, goot...

Message Edited by spd2demun on 08-15-2008 03:36 AM

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

16 years ago

some thoughts on Sean :

welp he was talking about  his internet speed as he was un-capped as stated in a diff thread...

most likely fttp since he is in Magnolia so i dont think he was posting his sync rates on fiber :smileyhappy:

for as the weather guess we will have to wait for his return or was asked to not post about it yet :smileyhappy:

my take

randy

Scholar

• 

169 Messages

16 years ago

Good Morning Guys,

I have been super busy with several things happening with work, so please take my appologizes about my tardiness then.

The internet rates I sent the other day were my actually rates i was getting when using speedtest.net

I do have FTTP here also, only a few people out here do have this set-up as it is in testing stage here they have told me also.

Got a neighbor next door that has got U-Verse and it is coming in on Copper at this time still.

LOT8's are gone again, guess they are testing to see how the units work and then probably try and release them to their new homes soon enough then.

Sean

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.